We probably got brainwashed by PSL into thinking that beauty Is objective while it's not

where are u from (i don't get if Ur trolling im retarded maybe)
I'm from Italy, south Italy, it's ass here, not dirty or anything like that, just boring as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: goo25
no risk of looking TOO beautiful irl, that's not possible. Every one of us has little wrinkles, pores, little failos, even the biggests psl gods ever
Unless they reached god status with surgery

Irl I've seen very few people who did a lot of surgery, they look like a walking picture it's uncanny af

Yeah people like O'Pry and Barrett are ironically male gaze. Not in the sense how Vitali Klitschko and Fabien Pelous are male gaze, which is pretty much male power fantasies. But Barrett and O'Pry are pretty who this forum worships as ideal to women when both are actually very far from it. And most of this forum is male dominated.
Feels good seeing other high iq members

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
I won't tell you that Bhai, I want to keep it private:owo:
larper from an indian public shitting area in the dirtiest Pajeet owned internet point

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and goo25
im from Campania, if u don't cuozzomaxx, it's over basically
Yea man same, I'm from Campania too jfl😭 odio vede i cuozzi prendere più fessa solo perché hanno più appeal, è na cosa allucinante

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and FutureSlayer
Yea man same, I'm from Campania too jfl😭 odio vede i cuozzi prendere più fessa solo perché hanno più appeal, è na cosa allucinante
chiu iavt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, goo25 and PeakIncels
I think you're repulsed because of her pheno/mannerism. If she tanned and acted like your tipe you would be down imo
i don't like anything about her face, maybe just her Eye Shape, her lips and face shape feel disgusting to me

btw i think that if u Need to take "buonsenso" into consideration (idk how to translate It), then that thing is no more objective, but could be fault of my autism

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and FutureSlayer
i don't like anything about her face, maybe just her Eye Shape, her lips and face shape feel disgusting to me

btw i think that if u Need to take "buonsenso" into consideration (idk how to translate It), then that thing is no more objective, but could be fault of my autism
I think you're basically repulsed by madonna hqnp type girls with no hints of bimbo-ism like slightly big lips, horizontally stretched eyes and a little bit of fakeup

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, PeakIncels and goo25
I think you're basically repulsed by madonna hqnp type girls with no hints of bimbo-ism like slightly big lips, horizontally stretched eyes and a little bit of fakeup
I think me and you should have sex

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
The fact that PSLers are retarded, low IQ, autistic and have no idea what is attractive or not doesn't imply beauty is subjective (perhaps neither that it is objective, but this argument alone means absolutely nothing)

Though "Just be x" is mostly a cope obviously, but that doesn't take 2 neurons to figure it out. And neither does the fact that something being objective doesn't mean there isn't variability on it - as in, someone could blow up on tiktok despite having low appeal IRL simply due to fitting a specific niche, and someone who has high appeal IRL could not because they are "boring looking" or too common, just doesn't catch the eye. At the end of the day, the 2nd guy is "objectively" better looking, but how you interpret it is somewhat subjective and context-related indeed, or at least that's how I see it.

So when you thought that "this guy" who you see on tiktok wasn't a gigachad, then 9/10 your instinct is right, unless you're some retarded tiktokcel who thinks about "Barrett", "NCT" and whatever the fuck these retards cope with nowadays. And most women would agree with you. At the other hand, people here completely ignore averageness as an important factor when it comes to determining what is attractive and what is not, so that could also play a role into whether you see someone who is "boring looking" but has massive wide appeal (this can also blow up on tiktok, but just as a normal good looking girl can. randomness is still at play here)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
whatever, i got fucked by 5'6 ltn cuozzo i don't feel emotions anymore

*cucked wtf
just "I have my friends and mafia I don't need no girls"-maxx

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, PeakIncels and goo25
The fact that PSLers are retarded, low IQ, autistic and have no idea what is attractive or not doesn't imply beauty is subjective (perhaps neither that it is objective, but this argument alone means absolutely nothing)

Though "Just be x" is mostly a cope obviously, but that doesn't take 2 neurons to figure it out. And neither does the fact that something being objective doesn't mean there isn't variability on it - as in, someone could blow up on tiktok despite having low appeal IRL simply due to fitting a specific niche, and someone who has high appeal IRL could not because they are "boring looking" or too common, just doesn't catch the eye. At the end of the day, the 2nd guy is "objectively" better looking, but how you interpret it is somewhat subjective and context-related indeed, or at least that's how I see it.

So when you thought that "this guy" who you see on tiktok wasn't a gigachad, then 9/10 your instinct is right, unless you're some retarded tiktokcel who thinks about "Barrett", "NCT" and whatever the fuck these retards cope with nowadays. And most women would agree with you. At the other hand, people here completely ignore averageness as an important factor when it comes to determining what is attractive and what is not, so that could also play a role into whether you see someone who is "boring looking" but has massive wide appeal (this can also blow up on tiktok, but just as a normal good looking girl can. randomness is still at play here)
true but I think your signature is extremely bluepilled. Just my 2 cents though

• WTF
Reactions: Acne Victim
@PeakIncels what u think Is the average male height in campania

true but I think your signature is extremely bluepilled. Just my 2 cents though
not mine. it's @russiancelreturns's words. my job is to pass robust slavic prophetic words forward to the tiktokcel brain.

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
@PeakIncels what u think Is the average male height in campania
170-175 o qualcosa del genere, Not too tall tbh, non vedo mucho tall people here

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim and goo25
170-175 o qualcosa del genere, Not too tall tbh, non vedo mucho tall people here
im 182/6'0 i feel very tall, people make comments on my height on a Daily basis, Just think what @FutureSlayer would experience as he's 6'3/6'4 lol

im 182/6'0 i feel very tall, people make comments on my height on a Daily basis, Just think what @FutureSlayer would experience as he's 6'3/6'4 lol
in North Italy id say taller people r more common, mirin your height tho, and si Hai ragione, l'altezza è molto contata qua sei pure fortunato Bhai😍

• Love it
in North Italy id say taller people r more common, mirin your height tho, and si Hai ragione, l'altezza è molto contata qua sei pure fortunato Bhai😍
the comments i get are not ioi's tho, Just people telling me im very tall, although my face is not shit, brutal😢

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
the comments i get are not ioi's tho, Just people telling me im very tall, although my face is not shit, brutal😢
at least someone gives you comments I'm invisible 💀

• So Sad
at least someone gives you comments I'm invisible 💀
i Hope you don't live in the Naples province💀💀 the city itself is ok but the province Is fucking brutal, even more for dating, if Ur not a cuozzo there u probably get bullied even by foids:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i Hope you don't live in the Naples province💀💀 the city itself is ok but the province Is fucking brutal, even more for dating, if Ur not a cuozzo there u probably get bullied even by foids:lul:
I do
but no I don't get bullied fortunately, my rep is decent ig, not the best ofc
and yea it's super Brutal for dating n friends, you see same people everyday and if you cheat/do a crime everyone quickly knows brutal af
feels like I'm in an African zoo park

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and goo25
@FutureSlayer you think id fit earrings like this guy as he resembles me a bit? i didnt get them until now cause i was scared of looking tryhard but i Need to raise my appeal to these retarded ass foids here
IMG 20240829 062228
IMG 20240829 062220

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
What ur talking about doesn’t contradict the PSL system though, psl doesn’t take into account appeal
It's supposed to:ROFLMAO:

Any deviation from appeal with PSL means the system needs to be improved.

If a high PSL person gets fuck all attention, the system needs to be reworked to demote them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

If a high PSL person gets fuck all attention, the system needs to be reworked to demote them.
we can’t adapt psl to every people group.
Hell even appeal between northen and southern guys is extremely different can’t imagine between countries

• +1
but do i have an enough NT face to pull them off or I'd look like a poser
I’d go for something more subtle and small like mine

• +1
we can’t adapt psl to every people group.
Hell even appeal between northen and southern guys is extremely different can’t imagine between countries
then create a variable function that differs for each ethnicity.

that’s already priced into appeal
it even varies fast af due to tiktok trends and shit, we can’t develop a new system every other month

• +1

They’re correlated 99% of time, u do not need to rework it for edge cases, no system is perfect
Yeah so just change the system every time joos switch up which ethnic group they wanna promote :feelskek:
Be practical my guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Imretarded?