Children of Shame - How Hitler sterilized 25,000 Nigger rape babies in Germany

human304

human304

Kraken
TLDR: Nigger soldiers who had french passport raped 100,000+white german women. Lots of niglet babies were born. Hitler ordered Gestapo (his secret police) to sterilize all of the niglets to keep the Aryan race pure. They successfully did the job.

After World War I, marriage and relationships between French occupation troops and German women were banned. But due to rape they happened anyway, and rapes involving black soldiers produced a number of mixed-race children.

Many were later persecuted by the Nazis.Around 200,000 French troops were sent to occupy Germany's Rhineland region in 1920. About 20,000 of these soldiers came from the French colonies of Tunisia, Morocco, French Indochina, and Senegal.

The African troops became targets of a harassment campaign called "Die Schwarze Schmach," or "The Black Disgrace" due to huge number of rapes happening in regions they were posted.

German political parties, the media, and many organizations later published studies showing that black French soldiers were systematically raping German women and children to destroy the ethnic makeup of Germany.

The presence of Black African troops in Germany was depicted as a threat to the "German race" and the future of European civilization. Between 1919 and 1928, about 25,000+ mixed-race children were born in Germany's Rhineland region -- the product of rapes committed by Black French-Afro troops on German Women.

These children, their mothers, and extended families were socially ostracized from the very beginning. In the 1930s, these children became a threat to the Aryan Nation policies.

In 1937, Adolf Hitler secretly ordered all of these 25,000+ to be forcibly sterilized. A special unit of the Gestapo was set up to carry out this task.
That unit successfully did its job with meticulous precision sterilizing every single one of nigger rape babies .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, bigchunguslover, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
would you sterilise a black man if hitler told you to @_MVP_

Can't see photos

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and human304
after the terrible defeat in 1945, the USA brought a lot of blacks and hispanics soldiers to conquered german territory and the german whores had children with these blacks and hispanics, france did the same again, and i don't even need to mention the soviet union

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and human304
@gsizzle report

after the terrible defeat in 1945, the USA brought a lot of blacks and hispanics soldiers to conquered german territory and the german whores had children with these blacks and hispanics, france did the same again, and i don't even need to mention the soviet union
Hitler was a great man. He was right about USA and the French.

Wrong side won the war.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 32973 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: human304
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Patient A
The French were negrophiles even 100 years ago jfl.

The French were negrophiles even 100 years ago jfl.
once told some brown girl i hate the french, but obviously could not give my reason why but it's because they love nigger cum like it's oxygen

Yet some blackcels praise hitler knowing he planned to genocide their whole race