Chin implant, genioplasty or something else?

Bimax, from psl standard both jaw are recessed (can see it with nasolabial angle too much open + short mandibule)

Overall your lower third is abnove average because you have a good hyoid bone + very good lower third height, but you clearly lack forward projection

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bimax, genio or jaw surgery? :hnghn:
This is all very confusing

Bimax, genio or jaw surgery? :hnghn:
This is all very confusing
After looking around and talking to niggers since I am also getting a chin surgery. You're better off with a genio as it will provide the few cm of foward growth that you need and even give you some chin height increase if you want it. Consider also getting filler to see if you like it as aesthetics are subjective to surgeons. You can dissolve fillers for cheap in comparison to some surgeon reattaching broken pieces of bone for like 40k

After looking around and talking to niggers since I am also getting a chin surgery. You're better off with a genio as it will provide the few cm of foward growth that you need and even give you some chin height increase if you want it. Consider also getting filler to see if you like it as aesthetics are subjective to surgeons. You can dissolve fillers for cheap in comparison to some surgeon reattaching broken pieces of bone for like 40k
Some people have recommended me jaw surgery or bimax over genioplasty, why do you think genio is the better option of the 3?

Some people have recommended me jaw surgery or bimax over genioplasty, why do you think genio is the better option of the 3?
It really depends on how much you want to ascend.
As a guy pointed out earlier, you are recessed by PSL standards, but you are above average by normies standard.
What does that translate to?
It translates to not needing to surgically fracture both your maxillas (bimax) but you could rather improve your looks and profile by cutting your chin and sliding it frontward and downward. The same can be achieved with an implant or temporarily with some fillers. The latter is the best choice if you are undecided , it will dissolve over 12 months.

• +1
Reactions: Chin_Pilled and Ronaldo37
It really depends on how much you want to ascend.
As a guy pointed out earlier, you are recessed by PSL standards, but you are above average by normies standard.
What does that translate to?
It translates to not needing to surgically fracture both your maxillas (bimax) but you could rather improve your looks and profile by cutting your chin and sliding it frontward and downward. The same can be achieved with an implant or temporarily with some fillers. The latter is the best choice if you are undecided , it will dissolve over 12 months.
So, what you're saying is that in terms of aesthetics it's: bimax > genioplasty > inplant? I just want to be as aesthetic as possible and this is my only major flaw imo.

So, what you're saying is that in terms of aesthetics it's: bimax > genioplasty > inplant? I just want to be as aesthetic as possible and this is my only major flaw imo.

bimax >
genio = implant = fillers
implant is my least favourite cause it can be dangerous long term (under siding bone can be reabsorbed long term cause of the pression applied on it by the implant) and it’s a foreign body.
I’d do fillers first. It’s just what? 300-500$?
If you like the result , just take a picture and ask a maxillo surgeon to give you the same, permanent, result with genioplasty after the filler is gone.

bimax >
genio = implant = fillers
implant is my least favourite cause it can be dangerous long term (under siding bone can be reabsorbed long term cause of the pression applied on it by the implant) and it’s a foreign body.
I’d do fillers first. It’s just what? 300-500$?
If you like the result , just take a picture and ask a maxillo surgeon to give you the same, permanent, result with genioplasty after the filler is gone.
What would make bimax superior to genio in your opinion? I'm considering both but it might be a bit extreme and not to mention more expensive, so I want the benefits to be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
What would make bimax superior to genio in your opinion? I'm considering both but it might be a bit extreme and not to mention more expensive, so I want the benefits to be worth it.
The part where Bimax is superior is the opportunity to rotate the face, so it t would give you a chance at obtaining a so called ante-face.
You would probably need a genioplasty anyway to improve the chin vertical length.

To be honest, if you are really interested in a possible surgical solution, you should book a consultation with one of the good maxillo names you see around in the forum, and they will analyze your starting situation and provide you with pretty accurate morphs to show you the probable outcome based on the surgery. (I know Ortognatica Roma charges 150 euros for that, idk about the other).

Example of anteface

EC8BCBF1-41BA-48A7-975E-0619A5713A1E.jpeg

Hey, as you can see I have a pretty decent jawline but it gets pretty much all ruined by my weak little chin. How do I go about fixing that? :feelswat:
nice username greycel, go for a genio with both vertical and horizontal augmentation , implants are a nuisance do you really want a foreign material in your face your whole life or the security of knowing it's your own fused bone

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
nice username greycel, go for a genio with both vertical and horizontal augmentation , implants are a nuisance do you really want a foreign material in your face your whole life or the security of knowing it's your own fused bone
Lmao, what a coincidence. And yeah I'll either go for a genio or bimax, an implant isn't even an option, why are you suggesting genio over a bimax though?

The part where Bimax is superior is the opportunity to rotate the face, so it t would give you a chance at obtaining a so called ante-face.
You would probably need a genioplasty anyway to improve the chin vertical length.

To be honest, if you are really interested in a possible surgical solution, you should book a consultation with one of the good maxillo names you see around in the forum, and they will analyze your starting situation and provide you with pretty accurate morphs to show you the probable outcome based on the surgery. (I know Ortognatica Roma charges 150 euros for that, idk about the other).

Example of anteface

EC8BCBF1-41BA-48A7-975E-0619A5713A1E.jpeg
I'm not sure that I'm following, are you suggesting I should get both a genio and a bimax? Also thanks for suggesting the photoshop route, might be handy to see what fits.

Lmao, what a coincidence. And yeah I'll either go for a genio or bimax, an implant isn't even an option, why are you suggesting genio over a bimax though?
I am suggesting genio over implant , genio and bimax aren't exclusive they're usually done at same time , whether you need genio and bimax or just genio would need to see x-rays but u def need genio , just bsso alone isn't gonna increase your chin projection independent of your teeth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chin_Pilled
I'm not sure that I'm following, are you suggesting I should get both a genio and a bimax? Also thanks for suggesting the photoshop route, might be handy to see what fits.

As Chinpilled pointed out, they are usually done together. In your case you can go with Genioplasty only since you have a decent base.
Bimax+Genio could give better results but seems an overshot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chin_Pilled
As Chinpilled pointed out, they are usually done together. In your case you can go with Genioplasty only since you have a decent base.
Bimax+Genio could give better results but seems an overshot.
I know next to nothing about these surgery's so this might be obvious, but can I decide to go with a genioplasty first and go for a bimax after that if I decide it's needed? I might just go with a genio first to see if that's enough of an improvement to satisfy me.

I am suggesting genio over implant , genio and bimax aren't exclusive they're usually done at same time , whether you need genio and bimax or just genio would need to see x-rays but u def need genio , just bsso alone isn't gonna increase your chin projection independent of your teeth
Is it possible to start with just a genio and see if a bimax is needed after?

I know next to nothing about these surgery's so this might be obvious, but can I decide to go with a genioplasty first and go for a bimax after that if I decide it's needed? I might just go with a genio first to see if that's enough of an improvement to satisfy me.
You can, but is not optimal. I wouldn’t suggest doing so. Better ask your surgeon for a well done morph for Genioplasty vs Bimax vs Bimax+Genioplasty

The reason why is cause if you go with Bimax after, then your Genioplasty “enhanced” chin could now look out of place after the maxillas rotation and advancement. Does this make sense to you? And I imagine that correcting a chin that has been cut, slided and fixated with screws in the bone, isn’t easy at all cause you could easily damage the bone.

Ortognatic surgery is no joke. There are bones, nerves, muscles, blood vessels involved.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 2729

This thread could be of help to you.

Imo double jaw surgery could make you look worse.

A genio would be a for sure increase in PSL. Be sure to measure how tall it is relative to your philtrim to see if it should be lengthened. Good luck.