CHIN = WIN

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
If you have no chin, you can't win. I wouldn't even have found this site if I had a chin. Jaw is fucking law, the rest is cope. Muh height muh jbw muh physique muh eyes is prize muh hair muh lean. All useless if no chin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Glacier, StrangerDanger, thecel and 24 others
HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15854 and 4 others
i have all the chin i could want and it didn't do much for me, it's not that simple bro, unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, datboijj, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
i have all the chin i could want and it didn't do much for me, it's not that simple bro, unfortunately
Must be bad shape and proportions like an ogre, a beautiful chin can carry pretty much anyone.

If you have no chin, you can't win. I wouldn't even have found this site if I had a chin. Jaw is fucking law, the rest is cope. Muh height muh jbw muh physique muh eyes is prize muh hair muh lean. All useless if no chin.
Chin is a part of the jaw YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING IDIOT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and HarrierDuBois
Must be bad shape and proportions like an ogre, a beautiful chin can carry pretty much anyone.
it's a good chin, but not enough to carry me, you need harmony, not just one thing

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Chin is a part of the jaw YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING IDIOT
My ramus has been confirmed to have ideal height and good gonial angle. All about the chin.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Its true

you can have failos like bad eye area or mid tier nose or something else

but nothing can safe a bad chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 26092, forevermirin and 5 others
No chin=not human

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Glacier, Solar and 1 other person
Its true

you can have failos like bad eye area or mid tier nose or something else

but nothing can safe a bad chin
I have pretty much all features most people would say are acceptable/good except for chin and infraorbitals. Cavill gets away with the infras so obviously chin is all you need.

It's all about the eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Solar and HarrierDuBois
It's all about the eyes
I have perfect almond eyes with all ideal ratios except for shitty infras, slight eyebrow density weakness and arguably color failo since not blue/green but there is still a niche for different colors in that regard. The eyebrows have already doubled in density by minox in 3 months and I will keep using until satisfied. Since many guys slay with weak infras it's obviously not about the infras neither.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
@EverythingMattersCel

As I said ogre, surpasses lower lip and non defined front shape. Next.
This is a chin you can't lose with.
What im trying to say is
Chin is good but my small head make it always look bloated/not defined and it gets dragged down by all the bad features

The guy you posted has the full package, not just good chin

• +1
What the actual fuck are you serious? Name ONE ratio affected by brow density and infraorbital support.
I was trolling but seriously son, your eyes are not good if you have to make this thread. Eyes > all

• +1
I was trolling but seriously son, your eyes are not good if you have to make this thread. Eyes > all
My eyes are rated highly by everyone I've sent them to. Eyes are a fucking meme.

What im trying to say is
Chin is good but my small head make it always look bloated/not defined and it gets dragged down by all the bad features

So you are KHHV?

My chin is tall but has no projection. I need sliding genio asap

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Allornothing and HarrierDuBois
My eyes are rated highly by everyone I've sent them to. Eyes are a fucking meme.
People are always nicer in the pms. I can guarantee your eyes are above average at best.

is it over for my chin ?
Jaw

@HarrierDuBois

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Yeah, you need both chin projection and height. SFScels usually have projection but no height, opposite for horsecels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Just proved that chin is all you need to not be incel.
I thought you might say this, but it's not as simple as you think
Im not khhv but the last time i put p in v was 4y ago and i paid for it

Yeah obv you aren't incel since you got chin, still you tried to disprove it.
@larsanova has a recessed chin but still gets rated like a 9 by girls because his other features are good

He still has an actual chin.
What i'm trying to say here is that despite me having a better chin than him, he still mogs me into oblivion because his other features are better

thus CHIN does NOT equal WIN

What i'm trying to say here is that despite me having a better chin than him, he still mogs me into oblivion because his other features are better

thus CHIN does NOT equal WIN

His submental is legit more taut than yours which is a sign of good forward growth, his chin is also more attractive, as I said ogre is not ideal here his is better.

His submental is legit more taut than yours which is a sign of good forward growth, his chin is also more attractive, as I said ogre is not ideal here his is better.
Why are you so complicated, we're not talking about forward growth or submental or other things, we're talking purely about chin, because your title is "CHIN = WIN"

He mogs me into oblivion, thus my chin didn't make me win

Why are you so complicated, we're not talking about forward growth or submental or other things, we're talking purely about chin, because your title is "CHIN = WIN"

He mogs me into oblivion, thus my chin didn't make me win
Pretty much first thing I said.

Pretty much first thing I said.
Yes and i replied with this
What im trying to say is

How can you have a perfect chin if it gets dragged down by the other stuff

Meeks also mogs me into oblivion, but his chin is incel tier and mine is better
Eq

Yes and i replied with this

How can you have a perfect chin if it gets dragged down by the other stuff

Meeks also mogs me into oblivion, but his chin is incel tier and mine is better
View attachment 2079101
First thing I said was that a pretty chin was important and excessive ogreness is not attractive. Meeks mogs.
5903809b931702624cc16583277d058e.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17872