CHIN = WIN

I was exaggerating but small chin is one of the most overrated failo on PSL. Many goodlooking guys have short or recessed chins or both like Johnny Depp. As long as you are not chinless you are kinda safe.

View attachment 2079554

I don't understand why @loksr says being chinless is unattractive. No shit if you don't have a chin you are not unattractive but as long as you are above average it's not gonna affect you much.

Now look at Rami Malek. Great lower third objectively and good coloring but he's barely above average because of shit eyes.

If that's 99th percentile to you then i'm sorry for you.
So recessed bro.
Env2gGxXYAAAoBF

Also yeah how many guys have Meeks tier chins irl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I was exaggerating but small chin is one of the most overrated failo on PSL. Many goodlooking guys have short or recessed chins or both like Johnny Depp. As long as you are not chinless you are kinda safe.

View attachment 2079554

I don't understand why @loksr says being chinless is unattractive. No shit if you don't have a chin you are not unattractive but as long as you are above average it's not gonna affect you much.

Now look at Rami Malek. Great lower third objectively and good coloring but he's barely above average because of shit eyes.

If that's 99th percentile to you then i'm sorry for you.
no yeah i agree, thats all i said in my two posts. a great harmonious chin is an uberhalo, but ofc its only a true and potent failo if giga recessed like severe and rare cases. that being said, u need to be well and i mean well above average to compensate. depp i would say is the perfect example. and yes eyes absolutely matter, just like many other features. a 99.9 percentile jaw and eye mogger with a bulbus crooked nose and severe acne is no chad.
my post was mostly about john hamm proving imo that its chinpill over jawpill

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
When will you all understand that it's not just about one feature, a perfect chin will not carry subhuman jaw, nose and eyes. Nor perfect perfect jaw and eyes will carry from nonexistent deformed chin

Threads like this will always be wrong, it's basically the same as "height is everything" argument, being 6'4 won't do anything if your face looks like a customizable character made as a meme

People always focus on what they are missing and make it the scapegoat (i.e if my jaw was wider i would have been chad; if only i had a10 eyes; if only i was taller)
It's never just one thing, it's the whole package

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Son of gigachad and Deleted member 17872
When will you all understand that it's not just about one feature, a perfect chin will not carry subhuman jaw, nose and eyes. Nor perfect perfect jaw and eyes will carry from nonexistent deformed chin

Threads like this will always be wrong, it's basically the same as "height is everything" argument, being 6'4 won't do anything if your face looks like a customizable character made as a meme

People always focus on what they are missing and make it the scapegoat (i.e if my jaw was wider i would have been chad; if only i had a10 eyes; if only i was taller)
It's never just one thing, it's the whole package
Cope, if I had a good chin I would not be over.

Meeks is better looking but the average american man in then left has better chin(meeks is wider but left is taller and more projected)
Meeks has a squarer more dimorphic chin.

Jaw = Law

Eyes = Prize

Chin = Win

Nose = Hoes

Height = Pussy Tight

Cheeks = Meeks

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ramus = Famous

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
If you have no chin, you can't win. I wouldn't even have found this site if I had a chin. Jaw is fucking law, the rest is cope. Muh height muh jbw muh physique muh eyes is prize muh hair muh lean. All useless if no chin.
C23AC85E 2D9D 410F 80A4 847003CCA5AB
Just have a chin theory. Began for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
Brow Ridge Protrude = Get to See Women Nude
Jaw = Law

Eyes = Prize

Chin = Win

Nose = Hoes

Height = Pussy Tight

Cheeks = Meeks
But tbh I have pretty much all of these except chin and I'm incel so at the end of the day it's "Chin = Win".

• JFL
Reactions: thecel