CHIN = WIN

If you have no chin, you can't win. I wouldn't even have found this site if I had a chin. Jaw is fucking law, the rest is cope. Muh height muh jbw muh physique muh eyes is prize muh hair muh lean. All useless if no chin.
Andrew Tate disagrees

Meeks mogs.
I agree
First thing I said was that a pretty chin was important and excessive ogreness is not attractive.
5903809b931702624cc16583277d058e.jpg
But his chin is not good, he just gets haloed by everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nitesik, Deleted member 17872 and datboijj
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerChad, HarrierDuBois and vaninskybird
Andrew Tate disagrees
Just be the most googled man on the entire planet, multi-millionaire, gigastatusmaxxed, 6'3, gymcelled since 20 years back to compensate for 1 cm of bone bro.

I agree

But his chin is not good, he just gets haloed by everything else
Just be gigaüberhandsome in every area of the entire face to compensate for a feature that is not even particularly bad, strawmen are insane copes tbh because you know it's a hyperbole.

Just be gigaüberhandsome in every area of the entire face to compensate for a feature that is not even particularly bad, strawmen are insane copes tbh because you know it's a hyperbole.
I don't see how this is a hyperbole nor a strawman fallacy

You say that my chin is ogre an not good but the same would apply to this guy here if he was more bloated with a thinner jaw
As I said ogre, surpasses lower lip and non defined front shape. Next.
This is a chin you can't lose with.
View attachment 2079010
His chin is good because it's haloed by the rest of his face, not because it's better than mine by nature

You say that my chin is ogre an not good but the same would apply to this guy here if he was more bloated with a thinner jaw

His chin is good because it's haloed by the rest of his face, not because it's better than mine by nature
His chin is way way more harmonic and attractive than yours. Perfect vertical line that touches most projected part of chin and lower lip. Also he has great front shape to it, masculine looking. Yours is just round and inharmonious. Rest of his face is not great esp eye area. Pretty chin carries always.
euphoria14-2000.jpg
12901228di-4200x2800ma.jpg

His chin is way way more harmonic and attractive than yours. Perfect vertical line that touches most projected part of chin and lower lip. Also he has great front shape to it, masculine looking. Yours is just round and inharmonious. Rest of his face is not great esp eye area. Pretty chin carries always.
euphoria14-2000.jpg
12901228di-4200x2800ma.jpg
Bro, what?
Twtt
His chin is "better" purely because he's better looking overall
If i was leaner with a wider jaw, i too would get haloed from mumbai to andromeda

Bro, what?
View attachment 2079129
His chin is "better" purely because he's better looking overall
If i was leaner with a wider jaw, i too would get haloed from mumbai to andromeda
I legit said the opposite, his chin carries him despite rest of face being unideal especially eye area. His chin mogs since ideal pretty chins are as close in projection to lower lip as possible. Your chin exceeds that ratio disproportionately which is not pretty. His front shape is also pretty and sharp while yours isn't.

I legit said the opposite, his chin carries him despite rest of face being unideal especially eye area.
That is simply not true, his jaw is already top tier and his eye area is not even bad, overall he has good harmony
His front shape is also pretty and sharp while yours isn't.
Sharpness has nothing to do with chin, it's about bloat and skull size
His chin mogs since ideal pretty chins are as close in projection to lower lip as possible
That is debatable

CHIN ≠ WIN
It's all bout the overall attractiveness
If i was a bretty boy with top tier jaw and eye area, my chin would have been perfect

Sharpness has nothing to do with chin, it's about bloat and skull size
Pretty chins are either sharp/pointy or square. Not round.

That is debatable
As long as nose is not overgrown it is always ideal.
profile-of-a-man-showing-a-strong-jaw-300x300.jpg

CHIN ≠ WIN
It's all bout the overall attractiveness
If i was a bretty boy with top tier jaw and eye area, my chin would have been perfect
Your chin would never look good on prettyboys since it's overgrown. Maybe you could pull off gymcel looks but not a single prettyboy has your chin. Prettyboys have pointy chins.
VinnieHacker.png
71ab99d8807dfadd732ca2f357a54c6f.jpg

Pretty chins are either sharp/pointy or square. Not round.

Your chin would never look good on prettyboys since it's overgrown. Maybe you could pull off gymcel looks but not a single prettyboy has your chin. Prettyboys have pointy chins.
VinnieHacker.png
71ab99d8807dfadd732ca2f357a54c6f.jpg
And i'm telling you, my chin would also be pointy if i was less bloated ( bonus with a wider jaw )
All the guys you showed me are chad territory, you didn't shown a single inkwell that gets carried by perfect chin because there is no such thing

CHIN ≠ WIN
The 2 guys above would have been pretty even with recessed chins

And i'm telling you, my chin would also be pointy if i was less bloated ( bonus with a wider jaw )
All the guys you showed me are chad territory, you didn't shown a single inkwell that gets carried by perfect chin because there is no such thing

CHIN ≠ WIN
The 2 guys above would have been pretty even with recessed chins
Sure those guys are gl either way. None of these guys would be even pushing HTN without their chins though.
Jacob-Elordi-via-Instagram.jpg
full-nick-bateman-1587376122.jpg
456841098-min.jpg

Sure those guys are gl either way. None of these guys would be even pushing HTN without their chins though.
Jacob-Elordi-via-Instagram.jpg
full-nick-bateman-1587376122.jpg
456841098-min.jpg
The first guy should not be in the same category as the other 2, he mogs them into oblivion
And i fail to see how much of a halo is chin for the other 2, they would have looked exactly the same from the front with a recessed chin
How does the 2 guys have a pointier and sharper chin than me? If they were fatter their chin would also be more "rounded"

Chin is more like an accessory, trivial, compared to jaw, eyes and harmony

The first guy should not be in the same category as the other 2, he mogs them into oblivion
And i fail to see how much of a halo is chin for the other 2, they would have looked exactly the same from the front with a recessed chin
How does the 2 guys have a pointier and sharper chin than me? If they were fatter their chin would also be more "rounded"

Chin is more like an accessory, trivial, compared to jaw, eyes and harmony
None of these guys chins exceed the lower lip line so they look better. If you've ever been 15% bodyfat and don't chinmog them then stop using that argument.

None of these guys chins exceed the lower lip line so they look better.
It's not a good profile pic so i can't assess accurately this information and they would have looked exactly the same from the front if their chin were recessed or exceed the lower lip line
If you've ever been 15% bodyfat and don't chinmog them then stop using that argument.
Unfortunately, i have never been close to that bf % , i'm trying to do better, so hopefully i get there

It's not a good profile pic so i can't assess accurately this information and they would have looked exactly the same from the front if their chin were recessed or exceed the lower lip line
You are aware that the rating goes down even though front remains similar right? I look upper MTN from the front but LTN from side due to chin. Also recessed chins always lose height in front perspective. Here are the guys I sents side profiles if you want to measure:
euphoria14-2000.jpg
b4Jg5p1.png
16b06fb1b676805dd883aa8961b5b1fe.jpg

Unfortunately, i have never been close to that bf % , i'm trying to do better, so hopefully i get there
Stop speculating then ffs come with actual proof.

Yes and i replied with this

How can you have a perfect chin if it gets dragged down by the other stuff

Meeks also mogs me into oblivion, but his chin is incel tier and mine is better
View attachment 2079101
He have a bad chin projection from side but from front he have a top-tier shape and width, bad example.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Weest
after / before

This pic is to show you the effect of bloat on the chin
Just because he was fat doesn't mean his chin was rounded or bad
His chin looks more defined now but it doesn't carry him because his overall looks is meh
Stop speculating then ffs come with actual proof.

You are aware that the rating goes down even though front remains similar right? I look upper MTN from the front but LTN from side due to chin. Also recessed chins always lose height in front perspective.
Side profile is not that important, front has priority

Here are the guys I sents side profiles if you want to measure:
euphoria14-2000.jpg
b4Jg5p1.png
16b06fb1b676805dd883aa8961b5b1fe.jpg
I would argue that they would look better with more chin projection, especially the second guy

Weest
after / before

This pic is to show you the effect of bloat on the chin
Just because he was fat doesn't mean his chin was rounded or bad
His chin looks more defined now but it doesn't carry him because his overall looks is meh
Chin shape is same only jaw changed, chin is practically all bone.

Side profile is not that important, front has priority
Front is not that important irl when people see you 90% in 3/4 and side view. Direct front view is rare. Profile is crucial irl.

I would argue that they would look better with more chin projection, especially the second guy
Male gaze cope. I'm done with this shit.

He have a bad chin projection from side but from front he have a top-tier shape and width, bad example.
Could you provide a better example?

Male gaze cope. I'm done with this shit.
And i could say "aspie ratios cope"
Genioplasty h
he would look worse with your lower lip argument

Chin shape is same only jaw changed, chin is practically all bone.
Yes, it's the same, but it looks more rounded because he's fatter, do i have to explain how fat works?

Front is not that important irl when people see you 90% in 3/4 and side view. Direct front view is rare. Profile is crucial irl.
Cap, when you're on a date and the hoe sits across you, she's gonna see the front
I'm gonna use Meeks as an example again, by saying that his profile is subpar but it didn't matter

And i could say "aspie ratios cope"
Genioplasty h
he would look worse with your lower lip argument
Are you retarded? Of course he would look worse with lower lip augmentation he needs boneshaving in the chin for balance and not look like a shark. You know jack about looks if you thought lower lip increase was the way to go here.

Yes, it's the same, but it looks more rounded because he's fatter, do i have to explain how fat works?
No you don't but your chin does not have a good shape since fat is usually not stored in the mentolabial fold and yours is not good.

Cap, when you're on a date and the hoe sits across you, she's gonna see the front
I'm gonna use Meeks as an example again, by saying that his profile is subpar but it didn't matter
3/4 is what you see 90% of the time still.

Are you retarded? Of course he would look worse with lower lip augmentation he needs boneshaving in the chin for balance and not look like a shark. You know jack about looks if you thought lower lip increase was the way to go here.
That's not what i meant, when i said "lower lip argument" i meant your argument about chin being aligned with the lower lip, he would look worse if his chin was the way deem perfect

No you don't but your chin does not have a good shape since fat is usually not stored in the mentolabial fold and yours is not good.
It is perfectly fine, it's not something detrimental and i couldn't care less about mentolabial angle, i believe it's good enough, what makes my chin look more rounded is the fat around the cheeks and jaw

3/4 is what you see 90% of the time still.
Maybe, but it's at a glance. If you engage in conversation with someone, most of the time is gonna be frontal, you can't talk with someone by constantly showing your side profile like an aspie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
wide chin = win

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
What the actual fuck are you serious? Name ONE ratio affected by brow density and infraorbital support.
orbital vector. Also ratios isn’t everything for eye area. Ur lashes, brows, color are shit which is way more important. These are indicators of youth and health.

• +1

He’s mixed. His chin shouldn’t be that protrusive.

So over for me :feelsrope:

Chin is cope. WHAT YOU need is good gonial angle.

this is john hamm in madmen. his side profile and 3/4 is where u can see his gonial angle usually and its not subhuman by any means, but nothing mogger either. jaw projection/muscle definition there is weak af not sure if body fat distribution plays into it, but from the front it looks bordeline non existent. ask yourself ( or any of the millions of women fiending over him ) in a split second, does he look good. yes, he does. now, imagine him ( or morph him ) with an non mogger chin. does he look worse? yes, he does. now imagine him with a fully recessed non existent chin. well, looks like our multiple emmy award winning gigachad was reduced to dust, and u can try the same experiment with george clooney or any other chin mogger. jaw isnt truly law, but chin is ( if u are a chincel and u havent transplanted a viking beard on ur face or glued your pubes or smth, what are u even doing )

Attachments

• 536ac1a1eab8eac01156cf4f.jpeg
    536ac1a1eab8eac01156cf4f.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
orbital vector. Also ratios isn’t everything for eye area. Ur lashes, brows, color are shit which is way more important. These are indicators of youth and health.
Pic I sent was old and in bad light. My eyebrows have now doubled in density since I've been on minox and my color is T10/light brown with strong limbal rings irl. But yes my orbital vector is a big issue which I have already been researching infraorbital implants for, any advice for infra implants?

jaw isnt truly law, but chin is
Same as Maher, Gandy, and O'Pry, unideal jaws but ideal chins. Hanm is a perfect example because he was one of the guys who came to mind as well for someone legit slaying exclusively due to chin.

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
Chin is all

• +1
It's all about the eyes
unironically it's not
guys with perfect a10 hunter eyes who are chinless look like serial killers and not in the good way
I've personally met a guy like that and I wouldn't blame you for not believing me because I wouldn't believe anyone who said that, but it's true

but how it actually works is, provided you don't have any MASSIVE flaws, if you have EITHER a good lower third OR a good eye area, you're probably going to be good looking regardless of anything else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
unless its literally subhuman, no one facial feature can break a face as much as eyes. an ltn chin with everything else good would still mog.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
unironically it's not
guys with perfect a10 hunter eyes who are chinless look like serial killers and not in the good way
The serial killer in question

Same as Maher, Gandy, and O'Pry, unideal jaws but ideal chins. Hanm is a perfect example because he was one of the guys who came to mind as well for someone legit slaying exclusively due to chin.
i remember this one morph of john kortajarena with a left and right pic not sure where it is rn , all that was changed was the chin, and not even by much at all, mostly forward projection reduced. i instantly thought the entire face looked worse, and it took me a good minute to realise it was only a chin morph, and this had happened another time. all this being said, not sure how old u are but iv seen indications that T/DHT maxxing might save a chincel in his early twenties, mid to late twenties if ur super lucky.

• +1
The serial killer in question
View attachment 2079548
side profile i remember from that dating video i saw here that he does look kinda recessed in his lower third, but jfl if u think meeks looks anywhere near true chincel from the front ( if i understood ur post correctly )

• +1
side profile i remember from that dating video i saw here that he does look kinda recessed in his lower third, but jfl if u think meeks looks anywhere near true chincel from the front ( if i understood ur post correctly )
I was exaggerating but small chin is one of the most overrated failo on PSL. Many goodlooking guys have short or recessed chins or both like Johnny Depp. As long as you are not chinless you are kinda safe.

I don't understand why @loksr says being chinless is unattractive. No shit if you don't have a chin you are not unattractive but as long as you are above average it's not gonna affect you much.

Now look at Rami Malek. Great lower third objectively and good coloring but he's barely above average because of shit eyes.

Who has a 99th percentile chin?
If that's 99th percentile to you then i'm sorry for you.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and vaninskybird