China does not oppress Muslims, outsiders are just barking

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Muslim cuck if you side with flat faced rice dicks against your own brothers. What pains one muslim should afflict the entire ummah.
"Pair Up and Become Family", han sluts have left their parents and children to get fucked by BWC in Newyork, london and Sydney and now hancels need to force themselves on married women of minorities, too scared to tell white men to stop taking their women.:lul:
NPC mindset: "China is oppressing its Muslim minorities." :bluepill:
Reality: "China is cracking down on separatist movements." :blackpill:

Let me introduce you to the Hui people of China. They are "flat-faced rice dicks" as you describe them:

View attachment 1508213 View attachment 1508214 View attachment 1508215

But as you can clearly see, these "flat-faced rice dicks" as you described them are Muslim. That's right, you're discriminating against your own brothers and sisters, much like the Uyghurs have been doing, all in the name of a separate homeland.

The difference between the Hui (and other Chinese Islamic minorities) and the Uyghur is that the former group are not separatists and want to live in China, whereas the latter are separatists and want to create a different country out of China known as East Turkestan. They have commited various terror attacks over the past several decades. Uyghurs hate the Hui and other Islamic peoples of China that do not want to separate from China.

"During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang's capital Urumqi that killed around 200 people, one reported refrain from extremist Uighurs spread across social media: “Kill the Han, kill the Hui.” The Hui's forebears include a long line of military generals loyal to imperial Chinese governments."

These Uyghur extremists are so hateful that they wish death upon their own brothers and sisters in Islam, and in fact, have murdered Hui people in the course of history, and yet here you accuse me of being a "Muslim cuck" just because I see what Uyghurs really are: separatist terrorists.

I hate separatists for a good reason; there are different separatist groups in my country all sponsored by degenerate western countries who wish to disintegrate the country. If the Uyghur had different demands, I could and would have supported them lest these demands were legitimate, but they want a separate home country which is something I cannot support unless I am a hypocrite. You may as well support Kurdistan "freedom fighters."

***** Thought I'd create a separate thread for this because it's informative regarding the current situation, somehow the US and the rest of the western world "cares" about Muslims while having bombed the shit out of them for decades. If you believe this anti-China bullshit, you're the same kind of retard who fell for the "Saddam Hussein has atomic weapons" lie the western world had spread in order to justify its sanctions and eventual invasion of Iraq.

@Collagen or rope

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, day after day, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
NPC mindset: "China is oppressing its Muslim minorities." :bluepill:
Reality: "China is cracking down on separatist movements." :blackpill:

Let me introduce you to the Hui people of China. They are "flat-faced rice dicks" as you describe them:

View attachment 1508213 View attachment 1508214 View attachment 1508215

But as you can clearly see, these "flat-faced rice dicks" as you described them are Muslim. That's right, you're discriminating against your own brothers and sisters, much like the Uyghurs have been doing, all in the name of a separate homeland.

The difference between the Hui (and other Chinese Islamic minorities) and the Uyghur is that the former group are not separatists and want to live in China, whereas the latter are separatists and want to create a different country out of China known as East Turkestan. They have commited various terror attacks over the past several decades. Uyghurs hate the Hui and other Islamic peoples of China that do not want to separate from China.

"During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang's capital Urumqi that killed around 200 people, one reported refrain from extremist Uighurs spread across social media: “Kill the Han, kill the Hui.” The Hui's forebears include a long line of military generals loyal to imperial Chinese governments."

These Uyghur extremists are so hateful that they wish death upon their own brothers and sisters in Islam, and in fact, have murdered Hui people in the course of history, and yet here you accuse me of being a "Muslim cuck" just because I see what Uyghurs really are: separatist terrorists.

I hate separatists for a good reason; there are different separatist groups in my country all sponsored by degenerate western countries who wish to disintegrate the country. If the Uyghur had different demands, I could and would have supported them lest these demands were legitimate, but they want a separate home country which is something I cannot support unless I am a hypocrite. You may as well support Kurdistan "freedom fighters."

***** Thought I'd create a separate thread for this because it's informative regarding the current situation, somehow the US and the rest of the western world "cares" about Muslims while having bombed the shit out of them for decades. If you believe this anti-China bullshit, you're the same kind of retard who fell for the "Saddam Hussein has atomic weapons" lie the western world had spread in order to justify its sanctions and eventual invasion of Iraq.

@Collagen or rope
Based. China loves its Muslim brothers and sisters. There is a difference between practicing Islam and strapping dynamite to yourself and blowing up population centers. The first act will get you 72 virgins in the afterlife, the second will get you thrown into Jahannam. Don't do it faggots. Be a good Muslim and contribute to national rejuvenation. Its what Muhammad Pbuh would have wanted.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, EverythingMattersCel, day after day and 7 others
China pakistan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7098 and Michael Myers
Based. China loves its Muslim brothers and sisters. There is a difference between practicing Islam and strapping dynamite to yourself and blowing up population centers. The first act will get you 72 virgins in the afterlife, the second will get you thrown into Jahannam. Don't do it faggots. Be a good Muslim and contribute to national rejuvenation. Its what Muhammad Pbuh would have wanted.
:love::love::love:
China-Pak dosti zindabad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Collagen or rope
The difference between the Hui (and other Chinese Islamic minorities) and the Uyghur is that the former group are not separatists and want to live in China, whereas the latter are separatists and want to create a different country out of China known as East Turkestan. They have commited various terror attacks over the past several decades. Uyghurs hate the Hui and other Islamic peoples of China
Thats because Chinese annexed a region that was supposed/used to be autonomous. I really would like to see China annexing your home and claiming your property too, lets see if you can still blindly suck China and its acts

Damn its amazing what ignorance and islamophobia does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828 and Boldandbeautiful
Thats because Chinese annexed a region that was supposed/used to be autonomous. I really would like to see China annexing your home and claiming your property too, lets see if you can still blindly suck China and its acts

They fought over it twice, and they lost. They should have given up and not committed terror attacks and killing their own brothers and sisters in Islam. Why are you protecting people who don't know anything about Islamic unity?

JFL at saying I am an Islamophobe, when I am Islamic myself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, fjor2096, Deleted member 8853 and 2 others

What an ignorant usage of the word annex. It was the peaceful liberation of Xinjiang. Thanks to China and the CCP, Uyghurs now enjoy a standard of living far above what they would have as an independent nation. CCP's achievements in human rights must be praised, particularly in Xinjiang region

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Michael Myers
legit

its not even about the muslim

its just framing the country to look bad

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Shrek2OnDvD, fjor2096 and 2 others
legit

its not even about the muslim

its just framing the country to look bad
Yes and retards over the world are falling for it. Like the previous example, those people are the same retards who were tricked into believing Iraq had WMDs. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
What an ignorant usage of the word annex. It was the peaceful liberation of Xinjiang. Thanks to China and the CCP, Uyghurs now enjoy a standard of living far above what they would have as an independent nation. CCP's achievements in human rights must be praised, particularly in Xinjiang region
Human rights = rounding up people and putting them into concentration camps

CCP and its human rights achievements, you are funny guy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope

Why are you supporting the killing of Islamic people? Disgusting islamophobe.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Collagen or rope
Why are you supporting the killing of Islamic people? Disgusting islamophobe.
You are the one sucking China boyo, not me. I should be asking it to you instead

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
This thread shows the relationship between pakistan and China. Between dog and master. I'll let the forum make up their own mind about which is which.

@Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Preoximerianas and Smoke Fanboy
You are the one sucking China boyo, not me. I should be asking it to you instead
Uyghur people have killed Hui people whom are our brothers and sisters in Islam. Chinese haven't killed Uyghurs so your point is moot. :Comfy:

• +1
This thread shows the relationship between pakistan and China. Between dog and master. I'll let the forum make up their own mind about which is which.

@Shrek2OnDvD
Which country are you from? I have a pretty good guess but I will let you tell me so I can make fun of you for it afterwards. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Boldandbeautiful

check out this reddit moment @TRUE_CEL

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Boldandbeautiful
He said "Be a good Muslim", how is that mocking? Astagfirullah brother...
Letting a kaffir tell u what the prophet said...I would shatter his Jaw to pieces if this framelet said that to my face.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Collagen or rope
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Letting a kaffir tell u what the prophet said...I would shatter his Jaw to pieces if this framelet said that to my face.
But is it not true? Did our beloved prophet (peace be upon him) not instruct us to be (good) Muslims? He isn't mocking when he is saying what is true.

• +1
But is it not true? Did our beloved prophet (peace be upon him) not instruct us to be (good) Muslims? He isn't mocking when he is saying what is true.
Islam is a religion of peace.
Muhammad would not approve of you doing this, brother

China is trying to erase uyghur people/culture,you think they’ll ever be comfortable with a group so different than them within the country?

By this logic if there is a group of people that don’t fit into the ideal in any country,they can try to erase the culture,destroy the community,put them in camps and if the people resist just say they are separatists

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Boldandbeautiful and Smoke Fanboy

@Shrek2OnDvD
Not surprising to see OP is a paki. Those subhumans were and are never developed enough to function their own but always need a master to suck till death. They sucked Arabs, Turks, Chinese for their whole existence and still furiously sucking their current masters like no tomorrow

check out this reddit moment @TRUE_CEL

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
Its a non brainwashed genocide recognizer moment. You are one of these trolls who get paid 50 cents in a day for his CCP propaganda efforts though

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Boldandbeautiful and Michael Myers
Not surprising to see OP is a paki. Those subhumans were and are never developed enough to function their own but always need a master to suck till death. They sucked Arabs, Turks, Chinese for their whole existence and still furiously sucking their current masters like no tomorrow

Its a non brainwashed genocide recognizer moment. You are one of these trolls who get paid 50 cents in a day for his CCP propaganda efforts though
You literally have relations with Israel. You can't talk you retarded faggot. :lul:

f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg

NOOOO WEEEGUR GENOCIDE!!! CONCENTRATION CAMP SEESEEPEE BAD! XI JINPONG WINNIE POO MAN!!!!

• JFL
China is trying to erase uyghur people/culture,you think they’ll ever be comfortable with a group so different than them within the country?

By this logic if there is a group of people that don’t fit into the ideal in any country,they can try to erase the culture,destroy the community,put them in camps and if the people resist just say they are separatists
But the Uyghurs want East Turkestan, which is the only reason behind their terror attacks. If they wanted to stay with China then this wouldn't have been happening.

NOOOO WEEEGUR GENOCIDE!!! CONCENTRATION CAMP SEESEEPEE BAD! XI JINPONG WINNIE POO MAN!!!!
The funniest part is he cries about Pakistan having a good relation with China because "Uyghurs get" oppressed"", whereas his pathetic joke of a country has a relationship with Israel, the same people responsible for actually oppressing Palestinians. :ROFLMAO: his low iq is really showing :Comfy:

• +1
Muslims have been living freely in china for literally thousands of years.

It spans all the way to the ancient silk road where ancient persian traders introduced islam to western china.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope and Michael Myers
But the Uyghurs want East Turkestan, which is the only reason

. If they wanted to stay with China then this wouldn't have been happening.
I disagree china will never be comfortable with them.Whether uyghurs want their own country or not won’t change this situation.

“This seperatists are why we are doing all this” is a chinese bot on reddit reasoning.What’s happening in China is systemic effort to erase those people.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Boldandbeautiful and Smoke Fanboy
But the Uyghurs want East Turkestan, which is the only reason behind their terror attacks. If they wanted to stay with China then this wouldn't have been happening.
Then China should not have annex other peoples land to start with? Problem solved

You mad bruh? I see you ran out of your recited propaganda

The funniest part is he cries about Pakistan having a good relation with China because "Uyghurs get" oppressed"", whereas his pathetic joke of a country has a relationship with Israel, the same people responsible for actually oppressing Palestinians. :ROFLMAO: his low iq is really showing :Comfy:

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THE OPPRESSION GOING ON CHINA HATES MUSLIMS!!!

• Love it
I disagree china will never be comfortable with them.Whether uyghurs want their own country or not won’t change this situation.

“This seperatists are why we are doing all this” is a chinese bot on reddit reasoning.What’s happening in China is systemic effort to erase those people.
Of course, no country is going to be comfortable with separatists. It is not a "Chinese bot on reddit reasoning" because in Pakistan there are also separatists whom are also supported by the west. I know the dirty tricks global politics use. Similarly would you be okay with Kurdistan being carved out of Turkey? Do you support the PKK?

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THE OPPRESSION GOING ON CHINA HATES MUSLIMS!!!

So much oppression, better write another article on it and have it published by all western news channels. :soy::soy:

Then China should not have annex other peoples land to start with? Problem solved

Like I said, they fought over it and they lost. Twice. You may as well give Turkish land to PKK freedom fighters. That would solve another problem.

So much oppression, better write another article on it and have it published by all western news channels. :soy::soy:

BRUTAL INHUMANE CCP REGIME FORCING HELPLESS MUSLIMS TO CELEBRATE RAMADAN

• Love it
Muslims have been living freely in china for literally thousands of years.

It spans all the way to the ancient silk road where ancient persian traders introduced islam to western china.
Exactly. This anti-Islam angle that the west has been pushing so hard is extremely inaccurate.

• +1
Look at this video. This girl is lying straight through her teeth:lul:

Cant be more obvious than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Michael Myers and Collagen or rope

ae4.png

Of course, no country is going to be comfortable with separatists. It is not a "Chinese bot on reddit reasoning" because in Pakistan there are also separatists whom are also supported by the west. I know the dirty tricks global politics use. Similarly would you be okay with Kurdistan being carved out of Turkey? Do you support the PKK?
Yes bro I know westerners use the same tricks in my country as well and I hate it but I still don’t see china situation in the same way.Because china is always like this.Not every minority group in every country are the same,it’s not good to look at all of them as if they are the same thing.
You think without western influence uyghurs would be just fine?I really don’t think so.

Exactly. This anti-Islam angle that the west has been pushing so hard is extremely inaccurate.
Nah bro the west 100% cares about muslims so much despite invading muslim countries for decades

Especially the ones China, and not the Iraq or any of the other middle eastern countries:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Michael Myers
Nah bro the west 100% cares about muslims so much despite invading muslim countries for decades

Especially the ones China, and not the Iraq or any of the other middle eastern countries:ROFLMAO:
Westerners hate Muslims and hate Chinese. But love Chinese Muslims :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple