China does not oppress Muslims, outsiders are just barking

China should be nuked, whether they're abusing muslims or not.

how do you know?
has gokturk runes under his avatar. I cant stand turkish nationalists tbh. What irritates me the most about them is that despite turkic languages being created by mongoloid eurasian tribes north of china, turkish nationalists are almost always racist against east asian and central asian looking people.

Tbh I never truly believed in the ummah thing even when I was Muslim, i honestly felt like I had to FORCE myself to feel that way, otherwise I would go to hell if I didn't try.

Like it never made sense to me, I NATURALLY, INSTINCTUALLY differentiate people by their race and ethnic background. Like no one has to tell me that, I just do It automatically.

The idea that a 6ft brown curry muslim like me, has the gall to call some 6'3-6'5 white Bosnian chadlite-chad "brother" in any capacity, is just delusional to me lmfao.

Our own Muslim women secretly don't give AF ABOUT THIS RACIAL EQUALITY nonsense either lmfao (unless it affects them obviously). Curry Muslim women literally ONLY want lightskin chadpreet Muslims and if they can't get that, then they have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM going outside their race because they consider the average men of other ethnicities like iranians, turks, and some Arabs (mostly just levantine arabs like Syrians and shit like that), to mog your average curry guy (which they do). ASK ME HOW I KNOW. (I have a lightskin htb sister).

Last edited:
Tbh I never truly believed in the ummah thing even when I was Muslim, i honestly felt like I had to FORCE myself to feel that way, otherwise I would go to hell if I didn't try.

Like it never made sense to me, I NATURALLY, INSTINCTUALLY differentiate people by their race and ethnic background. Like no one has to tell me that, I just do It automatically.

The idea that a 6ft brown curry muslim like me, has the gall to call some 6'3-6'5 white Bosnian chadlite-chad "brother" in any capacity, is just delusional to me lmfao.

Our own Muslim women secretly don't give AF ABOUT THIS RACIAL EQUALITY nonsense either lmfao. Curry Muslim women literally ONLY want lightskin chadpreet Muslims and if they can't get that, then they have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM going outside their race because they consider the average men of other ethnicities like iranians, turks, and some Arabs (mostly just levantine arabs like Syrians and shit like that), to mog your average curry guy (which they do). ASK ME HOW I KNOW. (I have a lightskin htb sister).
Levantines are not Arabs, if they were they would be called Arabs and Arabs would be called Levantines if these were the same races. The names are separate for a good reason.

Paki brain hit the peak, Uyghurs were literally "separate" until China invaded their land
what actually happened is the manchu genocided the native dzungar mongols living in the north and resettled the land with han, uigurs and other subject peoples. The rise of Islam in xinjang is because the manchu wanted to crush the buddhist mongols so they promoted uigur muslim cheiftans.

Not to mention the Han were in xinjang before the concept of uigurs as a people even existed. Please educate yourself on history. You sound like an idiot.