China might be the most cucked country ever

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Everyone knows that China is a totalitarian dictatorship and you would EXPECT the government to infringe on civil rights of citizens to boost the country's fertility
HOWEVER, China currently has the second lowest fertility in the world (after SK, the most feminist country on Earth, JFL) and the government actually fucking ENCOURAGES inceldom by allowing video toys like Genshin Impact (the most popular video toy among foids btw) where every man is a white gigachad.
I made a funny meme on this topic [WARNING: IT'S BRUTAL]:
NewToss

So essentially China encourages foids to worship white gigachads while chinks are dying out. This is actually so insane that I can't believe it. What the FUCK is Xi doing???

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arfac, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
its the opposite

most female there like guys that look like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bananasslayer and AlexBrown84
china is bad but not that bad and not in the way you make it out to be

cheers,

Dr. Alex, professor of geomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: traveler
most female there like guys that look like this
... on opposite day. In reality their foids worship white gigachads and that's why their fertility is so insanely low

It’s not like they can’t make children, more like there’s a law in china that allows only 2 kids per household because of overpopulation

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
... on opposite day. In reality their foids worship white gigachads and that's why their fertility is so insanely low
the one i posted seem to be one of the popular ones and other than its korean actors

white brah aren't high on the list as some brah want to believe

their population is also skewed towards having more men

most brah focus on asia fertitity while ignoring that its the same in europe and america for whites

ZP0f4XJ.jpeg

Everyone knows that China is a totalitarian dictatorship and you would EXPECT the government to infringe on civil rights of citizens to boost the country's fertility
HOWEVER, China currently has the second lowest fertility in the world (after SK, the most feminist country on Earth, JFL) and the government actually fucking ENCOURAGES inceldom by allowing video toys like Genshin Impact (the most popular video toy among foids btw) where every man is a white gigachad.
I made a funny meme on this topic [WARNING: IT'S BRUTAL]:
View attachment 3039298

So essentially China encourages foids to worship white gigachads while chinks are dying out. This is actually so insane that I can't believe it. What the FUCK is Xi doing???
most people date in there own race people in bp like to over exaggerate wmaf cause of ER

China is like definently the second worst shithole on planet earth, first one would be UK

It’s already overpopulated why tf they beed a high fertility rates?

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
most brah focus on asia fertitity while ignoring that its the same in europe and america for whites
That's incorrect, white fertility in Europe/US is MUCH higher than chink fertility
As for your image, obviously no one contents that a country with a population of billion will have more babies than a country with 100K JFL.
It's about fertility, not the amount of kids.

That's incorrect, white fertility in Europe/US is MUCH higher than chink fertility
As for your image, obviously no one contents that a country with a population of billion will have more babies than a country with 100K JFL.
It's about fertility, not the amount of kids.
white fertility is low brah

not much white brah can do about it though since they allow mass immigration to breed with local white females

• +1
Just let your country go extinct because foids want to fuck white gigachads theory
I would like them to go extinct cause then the chance of them nuking my shithole would be way lower

This is this least cucked country
Cucked shit countries are USA and almost whole Europe

• Hmm...
so many asian brah coming together in this thread maybe it is cope jfl