CHINESE HTN NIGGA ON TINDER (MATCHES) PT2 (COPERS ON SUICIDEWATCH)

yes, that guy is a gigachad compared to what they actually look like in reality. my point was he's not the average. hes top 0.00001% east asian
He looks vomit-inducing(bulging eyes, downward grown, long midface and so on)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
View attachment 2226029View attachment 2226030

this is what the avg korean guy looks like in reality. 5ft8, brown,tiny d, look nothing like the pic u used

u really think these stand a chance as second highest SMV?
Maybe in mumbai. You niggas know nothing about gooks.
Its true that most people online date on instagram. I did this to prove the copers wrong.
average korean guy looks like this(brutal)
D7ece0fe7f57cb30dc5d7b8c01508966
C7091ebd57d6e4ed4fe1d83166bf871c

The average gook looks like looksminned Cho Guesung.
Mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
that is screenshots from "walking around in seoul" and they ALL look like that. lmfao

even u just said it. it looks like they're indian cos they're so brown.

YOU know nothing about gooks. you just see top .0001% and believe thats the average u low iq brainwashed retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats the korean beauty standart he actually fulfills it pretty well, he's asian Chad as @Ai Impact said

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 26859

Its true that most people online date on instagram. I did this to prove the copers wrong.

View attachment 2226032View attachment 2226033
The average gook looks like looksminned Cho Guesung.

Mogs you
Avg gook is brown with a bobble head and fat face, subhuman features

Your facial composites made by hinducels in their basement dont represent the avg, cope more. You can watch street walking videos in seoul, its only browncels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Thats the korean beauty standart he actually fulfills it pretty well, he's asian Chad as @Ai Impact said
Asian chad is someone like pic related
Dimashadilet 62606061 344887002867386 112076159226835829 n 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
no one has ever said that. they just say they are significantly worse off than all of races, which is statistically true
....thats literally what the tinder experiments on this site are about, how much likes/matches an HTN-chad of certain races get

Browns and Asians HTN-chadlites will get capped at 10 likes just because of race according to this site, not that they do worse than whites on average, but capped at very low numbers

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Moggedbyevery1, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
....thats literally what the tinder experiments on this site are about, how much likes/matches an HTN-chad of certain races get

Browns and Asians HTN-chadlites will get capped at 10 likes just because of race according to this site, not that they do worse than whites on average, but capped at very low numbers
They hate gooks theyll say anything to argue with you. 4 of the girls he matched with are stacies + blonde hair and blue eyes halo. Mirjana is the biggest fogger out of all of them.

Theyre jealous they arent Chen Quanrui.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 22135
They hate gooks theyll say anything to argue with you. 4 of the girls he matched with are stacies + blonde hair and blue eyes halo.

Theyre jealous they arent Chen Quanrui.
No im glad my name isnt chen quanrui.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29710
How did he get that kind of matches then if he supposedly ugly?
Should I send my EE matches as well? I don't have all the pics of them since I did it in March but here you go:
3312674 C3457CDE DA01 4E65 AD69 E2FDB29F885B 1 3312675 B4267C30 CFC6 49BE 8CD4 6C7FFE0EE615 1

I had some girl saying that I'm a chadfish and couple of them invited me to go out in the first message. @Ai Impact @cloUder @It'snotover

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 24444
Should I send my EE matches as well? I don't have all the pics of them since I did it in March but here you go:
View attachment 2226044View attachment 2226045

I had some girl saying that I'm a chadfish and couple of them invited me to go out in the first message. @Ai Impact @cloUder @It'snotover
Keep in mind I used aspie selfies while you used way better pics of that subhuman

• Love it

@Beastimmung both of us are subhumans but the guy in OP is bigger subhuman, he needs like bimax, jaw implants and orbital decompression to match me

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29710 and 2 others

Attachments

• 3434310_perche_le_italiane_se_la_tirano.jpg
    3434310_perche_le_italiane_se_la_tirano.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
I'm subhuman
No you are not especially considering your race, and even in cumskinlands you would not look ugly by any means. You probably think sub chad= subhuman which is true to an extent for some women

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24444
No you are not especially considering your race, and even in cumskinlands you would not look ugly by any means. You probably think sub chad= subhuman which is true to an extent for some women
White HTNs like st.htncel are more than enough @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and It'snotover
White HTNs like st.htncel are more than enough @St.TikTokcel
Tall htn yes 100% true they are irl chads but we are manlets so we have to invest more into body and face unless we get LL

• +1
Overrating him as chang fried his brain

He is MTN just lives in the easiest country in the world (after kenya)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, It'snotover and aspiringexcel
Tall htn yes 100% true they are irl chads but we are manlets so we have to invest more into body and face unless we get LL
By HTN I mean someone like pic related

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, BongMog, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, St.TikTokcel, BongMog and 3 others
Should I summon Genghis Khan who is currently hunting for subhumans in the rating section?
View attachment 2226066
6ffd345ae411d909974a19709ba01b53 1080x675

It's completely over for you if you're not a 20-somerthing year old world conquering blonde Macedonian king with heterochromia with several giga Stacy wives and lovers (male and female) who then dies at 32 after life becomes cringe anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24444
Over when they see his ears.

dude these are professional level photographs of a model, whya re you surprised they are getting matches. your legit retarded OP

dude these are professional level photographs of a model, whya re you surprised they are getting matches. your legit retarded OP
0bkNOeZl

Looksmax frauding techniques are on the same level

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Should I summon Genghis Khan who is currently hunting for subhumans in the rating section?
Nah Genghis Khan at least impregnated half europe and he was called st.happycel, his grand grand son now is hunting subhumans for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29710 and aspiringexcel
They are random ass insta posts in a cafe, on some stairs and a city nigga. He isnt actually a model i just made that up. Hes a htn with a subhuman height failo.

Croatia is as hard as Sweden.

Its over.

• JFL

He has 99+ likes now, if someone donates me 10 jewros ill buy tinder gold and see how much it is
View attachment 2225985

Also jfl at these copers

View attachment 2225968

Here are the matches, i only swiped right on 10 good looking foids, i matched with 8 (for now). I only swipped on foids that were actually pretty because i aint no cuck
View attachment 2225975View attachment 2225976View attachment 2225973View attachment 2225982View attachment 2225972View attachment 2225971
View attachment 2225986
This bitch aint that good looking but she has natural ginger hair which is a halo ig, also mirin her stray kids photocard, they make good music.
View attachment 2225970
Thats it.

Some niggas in the previous post said he only got matches because:

A) they were only gook and pajeet foids

- JFL Theres no gooks in croatia and only pajeet people are Wolt and Glovo delivery niggas, and theyre men.

B) The expieriment was done in a 3rd world shithole

- Croatia is in EU, decent standard of living, popular tourist destination, has universal healthcare and people arent in debt unlike in jewmerica

Mirin my nigga Chen Quanrui, this was his profileView attachment 2225989

In conclusion: NEAs have the 2nd highest SMV globally

@positivecoper @Cheesyrumble @It'snotover @Qazqa
Stop lying lol

He has 99+ likes now, if someone donates me 10 jewros ill buy tinder gold and see how much it is
View attachment 2225985

Also jfl at these copers

View attachment 2225968

Here are the matches, i only swiped right on 10 good looking foids, i matched with 8 (for now). I only swipped on foids that were actually pretty because i aint no cuck
View attachment 2225975View attachment 2225976View attachment 2225973View attachment 2225982View attachment 2225972View attachment 2225971
View attachment 2225986
This bitch aint that good looking but she has natural ginger hair which is a halo ig, also mirin her stray kids photocard, they make good music.
View attachment 2225970
Thats it.

Some niggas in the previous post said he only got matches because:

A) they were only gook and pajeet foids

- JFL Theres no gooks in croatia and only pajeet people are Wolt and Glovo delivery niggas, and theyre men.

B) The expieriment was done in a 3rd world shithole

- Croatia is in EU, decent standard of living, popular tourist destination, has universal healthcare and people arent in debt unlike in jewmerica

Mirin my nigga Chen Quanrui, this was his profileView attachment 2225989

In conclusion: NEAs have the 2nd highest SMV globally

@positivecoper @Cheesyrumble @It'snotover @Qazqa
Doesn’t count you went to EE. Even I got stacies in ee

Run this experiment in the west lest see what u get @Cheesyrumble @mrriceguy @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
Doesn’t count you went to EE. Even I got stacies in ee

Run this experiment in the west lest see what u get @Cheesyrumble @mrriceguy @looksmaxxer234
Croatia isnt ee

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 15468, It'snotover and 2 others
That's the conclusion blacks came to on this site after one guy got good results on Tinder. I think people should just use studies instead of cherrypicking Tinder experiments to prove SMV.
Even anecdotal evidence is better than cherrypicked apps. The fact is though the black guy did well IN THE WEST so that’s somewhat credible but this guy used EE for his experiment which is cringe and retarded as everybody does well in EE even me and @Blackgymmax were killing it in EE

• +1
Even anecdotal evidence is better than cherrypicked apps. The fact is though the black guy did well IN THE WEST so that’s somewhat credible but this guy used EE for his experiment which is cringe and retarded as everybody does well in EE even me and @Blackgymmax were killing it in EE

Here you go, I killed it in EE as well.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Croatia isn't EE and you've literally never posted a photo of yourself or Tinder experiment to here so it's tales for all we know. Also jfl at saying the black guy doing well in the West is astonishing when that is the ONLY place in the world outside of their homeland blacks have ANY chance to do good. And no, anecdotal evidence is 100% worthless.

Here you go, I killed it in EE as well.
Lol I’ll never forget in 2021 when I set my location to Romania for 5 mins (my VPN timed out and sent me back to the shadow realm known as the UK) within those 5 mins with only 4 pics I got 8 matches and 6 of them were stacylites and 2 HTB. I had no BIO other than

“yeah I’m jsut a student from the UK studying at Bucharest uni I can’t speak the native lang lol” that’s when I realised the locationpill. I get uggos in my country and get stacies in EE

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
Croatia isn't EE and you've literally never posted a photo of yourself or Tinder experiment to here so it's tales for all we know. Also jfl at saying the black guy doing well in the West is astonishing when that is the ONLY place in the world outside of their homeland blacks have ANY chance to do good. And no, anecdotal evidence is 100% worthless.
I don’t need to post my face here (and won’t do I said some bad things here) when I have Dmd trusted users my shit and they seen it. I made the experiment thanks to @adolfhipster. Croatia is EE to eveybdoy who doesn’t live in EE (Balkans and EE are considered the same outside of your shithole).

It’s impressive for the black guy cos the west is the hardest location for ALL RACES OF MEN due to the diversity of the region so “exotic” came is curtailed brutally. Tinder experiments done outside of the west aren’t taken srs for a reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 29710
I don’t need to post my face here (and won’t do I said some bad things here) when I have Dmd trusted users my shit and they seen it. I made the experiment thanks to @adolfhipster. Croatia is EE to eveybdoy who doesn’t live in EE (Balkans and EE are considered the same outside of your shithole).

It’s impressive for the black guy cos the west is the hardest location for ALL RACES OF MEN due to the diversity of the region so “exotic” came is curtailed brutally. Tinder experiments done outside of the west aren’t taken srs for a reason
You're just a liar and a LARPer tbh SonofTyrone. Do you actually think anyone here believes your bullshit anymore? And the West is definitely not the hardest regions for blacks. Not even close.

Croatia = as hard as UK and scandinavia

@WayneSarcosuhus(who is a BBCpiller himself) 's Chang tinder experiment got 78 likes in 4 hours in Norway

The so-called self proclaimed changs at overrate.org here are just MTN IRL

Attachments

• 3434338_3434310_perche_le_italiane_se_la_tirano.jpg
    3434338_3434310_perche_le_italiane_se_la_tirano.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're just a liar and a LARPer tbh SonofTyrone. Do you actually think anyone here believes your bullshit anymore? And the West is definitely not the hardest regions for blacks. Not even close.
Ah ok, whatever I’m done speaking to you you’re just a fucking weirdo living in fantasyland. When did I say the west is the HARDEST REGON FOR BLACKS, I said it’s the hardest region FOR MEN IN GENERAL cos of the hypergamy and diveristy making competion the highest here delusinal GAYreek

And who TF is SonOfTyrone?

Last edited:
Lol I’ll never forget in 2021 when I set my location to Romania for 5 mins (my VPN timed out and sent me back to the shadow realm known as the UK) within those 5 mins with only 4 pics I got 8 matches and 6 of them were stacylites and 2 HTB. I had no BIO other than

“yeah I’m jsut a student from the UK studying at Bucharest uni I can’t speak the native lang lol” that’s when I realised the locationpill. I get uggos in my country and get stacies in EE
71mMS2r3RJL AC UF10001000 QL80

Ah ok, whatever I’m done speaking to you you’re just a fucking weirdo living in fantasyland. When did I say the west is the HARDEST REGON FOR BLACKS, I said it’s the hardest region FOR MEN IN GENERAL cos of the hypergamy and diveristy making competion the highest here delusinal GAYreek

And who TF is SonOfTyrone?

'Weirdo' but I'm not the one who LARPed as a white Anglo for the better part of a year to avoid being identified again as the abused dog LARPer he is SonofTyrone

• +1
Reactions: Razeb