CHINESE HTN NIGGA ON TINDER (MATCHES) PT2 (COPERS ON SUICIDEWATCH)

Im white nigga. Idc about the studies that group NEAs, SEAmonkeys and indians together.

Racepill data done in united states of jewmerica where everyone is obese
NEAs literally look the exact same as NEAs except with a tan which would make them more attractive in the west lol stop coping rife smv is shit.

surely there's no hatred in europe towards blacks :lul:

Jfl the African height mogs the subhuman cumskin now I know why he’s so angry

I'm not a chink but ok. Not sure why you're fighting ghosts. I literally agree with you on the studies part.
You are a chink lol, if you weren’t you wouldn’t be trying so hard to defend this shitty post and trying to racebait blacks who call out how retarded this post is. You’re a chink larping as a white supremacist

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Lul he doesnt mog rice. We ran rice in NA and this guy got curb stomped lul.
No one cares about underdeveloped shitholes. Try this in america
Pretty much. K-pop halo is popular in 3rd world. but who give shit about them?

You are a chink lol, if you weren’t you wouldn’t be trying so hard to defend this shitty post and trying to racebait blacks who call out how retarded this post is. You’re a chink larping as a white supremacist
Everyone who doesn’t deepthroat BBC = chink

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Everyone who doesn’t deepthroat BBC = chink
Lol did you’re tiny chink eyes fail you, news flash I don’t believe in the bbc cope either. The reason why I’m calling you a chink is because you’re trying so hard to race bait the blacks who rightfully call out how retarded this post is. Being able to see how stupid the statement “chink smv is second” is, doesn’t mean you’re deep throating bbc.

You’re a hardcoping 5’2 chinkcel behind that screen and we both know it.

Lol did you’re tiny chink eyes fail you, news flash I don’t believe in the bbc cope either. The reason why I’m calling you a chink is because you’re trying so hard to race bait the blacks who rightfully call out how retarded this post is. Being able to see how stupid the statement “chink smv is second” is, doesn’t mean you’re deep throating bbc.

You’re a hardcoping 5’2 chinkcel behind that screen and we both know it.
i was trying so hard to prove that chink smv is second that i was literally debunking op's post on the 1st page. actual retard jfl

i was trying so hard to prove that chink smv is second that i was literally debunking op's post on the 1st page. actual retard jfl
Yes and you’re also the same chink who accused looksmaxxer of sniffing copium when he called out how retarded this post is. You’re a chink and literally everyone here knows it

• +1
Yes and you’re also the same chink who accused looksmaxxer of sniffing cilium when he called out how retarded this post is. You’re a chink and literally everyone here knows it
Believe what you will. idgaf

Yes and you’re also the same chink who accused looksmaxxer of sniffing copium when he called out how retarded this post is. You’re a chink and literally everyone here knows it
Who cares u faggot. These threads keep going to 5 pages cause u retards seething over a simple tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and aspiringexcel
Who cares u faggot. These threads keep going to 5 pages cause u retards seething over a simple tinder experiment
even sfcels barely care while niggers refresh this thread every minute. why do they care so much tho lol?? white girls that go for asians are a completely different demographic than white girls that go for blacks

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
even sfcels barely care while niggers refresh this thread every minute. why do they care so much tho lol?? white girls that go for asians are a completely different demographic than white girls that go for blacks
Perfectly said.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
Theyll call u asian now jfl.
Why do blacks act like this? Too much blacked fried their brains? Its genuinely retarded that they think they have a good smv when theyre seen as sjws and criminals.
Perfectly said.
Why do niggers here hate asians?

very cute
half the other foids i cant see their face though

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel

He has 99+ likes now, if someone donates me 10 jewros ill buy tinder gold and see how much it is
View attachment 2225985

Also jfl at these copers

View attachment 2225968

Here are the matches, i only swiped right on 10 good looking foids, i matched with 8 (for now). I only swipped on foids that were actually pretty because i aint no cuck
View attachment 2225975View attachment 2225976View attachment 2225973View attachment 2225982View attachment 2225972View attachment 2225971
View attachment 2225986
This bitch aint that good looking but she has natural ginger hair which is a halo ig, also mirin her stray kids photocard, they make good music.
View attachment 2225970
Thats it.

Some niggas in the previous post said he only got matches because:

A) they were only gook and pajeet foids

- JFL Theres no gooks in croatia and only pajeet people are Wolt and Glovo delivery niggas, and theyre men.

B) The expieriment was done in a 3rd world shithole

- Croatia is in EU, decent standard of living, popular tourist destination, has universal healthcare and people arent in debt unlike in jewmerica

Mirin my nigga Chen Quanrui, this was his profileView attachment 2225989

In conclusion: NEAs have the 2nd highest SMV globally

@positivecoper @Cheesyrumble @It'snotover @Qazqa
So your a brokie who can't afford 10 jew bucks. JFL. And again you need to see how many show up to the date. Thats the real test.

Jfl what’s with the insane biases on the forum, a htn black guys does well and black users use that as evidence that newborn white girls dream of bbc

But a htn Asian also gets good results and suddenly:

- tinder doesn’t matter
- Croatia is a ee shithole
- the experiment would flop in usa
- all the matches must of been ethnics

Jfl black users are so insecure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ORW2, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 29710 and 1 other person
Jfl what’s with the insane biases on the forum, a htn black guys does well and black users use that as evidence that newborn white girls dream of bbc

But a htn Asian also gets good results and suddenly:

- tinder doesn’t matter
- Croatia is a ee shithole
- the experiment would flop in usa
- all the matches must of been ethnics

Jfl black users are so insecure
These were the matches

The cope from niggercels on here is insane

All of the matches were white because croatia is a homogeneous country

Muh usa muh usa. You niggas worship jews and niggers there.

Croatia isnt even in eastern europe its in southern europe, its in the EU, has universal healthcare and a good standard of living.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Cheesyrumble
These were the matches

The cope from niggercels on here is insane

All of the matches were white because croatia is a homogeneous country

Muh usa muh usa. You niggas worship jews and niggers there.

Croatia isnt even in eastern europe its in southern europe, its in the EU, has universal healthcare and a good standard of living.
People are just biased towards their own race

I’ve always been of the mindset that good looking > race and experiments like this prove it

If anything this should be lifefuel and shows you only need to be htn with good pics to do well on apps

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
JFL this foid is also a catfish

D834C7B3 2E36 4ECD 8717 D507DACBD454

Her name is Tess Holloway, here's her Instagram:

I guess Balkan tinder is filled with subhumans using photos of teenage girls from the US to catfish men :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, aesthetic beauty, Razeb and 3 others
JFL this foid is also catfish

View attachment 2227771

I guess Balkan tinder is filled with subhumans using photos of teenage girls from the US to catfish men :feelskek:
LMAO @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
JFL this foid is also catfish

View attachment 2227771

What do u expect me to say? We literally catfish on tinder too.
LMAO @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @PrinceLuenLeoncur
yall niggas are acting as if noone here ever catfishes on tinder
That's almost definitely her. She has that exact same profile pic on her Pinterest.

Sure, they do look the same

8A48272D 0EB2 4F95 9A20 974EB355F721

^^^^This foid is some popular Instagram model from the UK.

Here's the same pic from her Instagram:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2227779

^^^^This foid is some popular Instagram model from the UK.

Here's the same pic from her Instagram:

Reminder you guys were saying I was biased and coping @slayer69 @Moggedbyevery1 @seleucus

Tell me why all the matches are catfishes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 13787, slayer69 and 1 other person
Reminder you guys were saying I was biased and coping @slayer69 @Moggedbyevery1 @seleucus

Nigga. I WAS CATFISHING TOO, THIS WHOLE SITE CATFISHES ON TINDER.

Try to find if other foids are catfishes too jfl. Its not like its my fault that theyre catfishes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

He has 99+ likes now, if someone donates me 10 jewros ill buy tinder gold and see how much it is
View attachment 2225985

Also jfl at these copers

View attachment 2225968

Here are the matches, i only swiped right on 10 good looking foids, i matched with 8 (for now). I only swipped on foids that were actually pretty because i aint no cuck
View attachment 2225975View attachment 2225976View attachment 2225973View attachment 2225982View attachment 2225972View attachment 2225971
View attachment 2225986
This bitch aint that good looking but she has natural ginger hair which is a halo ig, also mirin her stray kids photocard, they make good music.
View attachment 2225970
Thats it.

Some niggas in the previous post said he only got matches because:

A) they were only gook and pajeet foids

- JFL Theres no gooks in croatia and only pajeet people are Wolt and Glovo delivery niggas, and theyre men.

B) The expieriment was done in a 3rd world shithole

- Croatia is in EU, decent standard of living, popular tourist destination, has universal healthcare and people arent in debt unlike in jewmerica

Mirin my nigga Chen Quanrui, this was his profileView attachment 2225989

In conclusion: NEAs have the 2nd highest SMV globally

@positivecoper @Cheesyrumble @It'snotover @Qazqa
2nd highest smv, behind whites??

His matches are really not that impressive and they are also fake jfl

• +1
2nd highest smv, behind whites??
Of course nigga who else would be in the first place
His matches are really not that impressive and they are also fake jfl
I guess only 3 of the foids are catfishes, try to find out if others are too. The nigga still got 99+ likes in 16 hours so stop coping you autistic ricecel

• Ugh..
Of course nigga who else would be in the first place

I guess only 3 of the foids are catfishes, try to find out if others are too. The nigga still got 99+ likes in 16 hours so stop coping you autistic ricecel
Tf going on in croatia

• JFL
What do u expect me to say? We literally catfish on tinder too.

yall niggas are acting as if noone here ever catfishes on tinder

Sure, they do look the same
Nigga they don’t just look the same, they are the same person.

6BFF626D A07D 4029 9639 25D125B12B44

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but too many of your matches seem to be catfishes. Unless it's common on Balkan tinder for people to use pictures of teenage girls from the US to catfish men or something idk. Just kinda weird, all I'm saying.

• JFL
Literally MTBs and they are also fake jfl
i’m also trying to think {BIG PAUSE} but what is the competition even like there?? If it’s a bunch of subhumans no wonder

• +1
Nigga they don’t just look the same, they are the same person.

View attachment 2227787

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but too many of your matches seem to be catfishes. Unless it's common on Balkan tinder for people to use pictures of teenage girls from the US to catfish men or something idk. Just kinda weird, all I'm saying.
Catfishing on tinder is common in general, this site does it religiously. Try to see if other foids are catfishes too

Still doesnt change the fact that the nigga got 99+ likes in 16 hours
i’m also trying to think {BIG PAUSE} but what is the competition even like there?? If it’s a bunch of subhumans no wonder
@positivecoper posted a map of how hard is it to get laid on tinder in this thread, its basically the same as sweden

Catfishing on tinder is common in general, this site does it religiously. Try to see if other foids are catfishes too

Still doesnt change the fact that the nigga got 99+ likes in 16 hours

@positivecoper posted a map of how hard is it to get laid on tinder in this thread, its basically the same as sweden
try it in a developed country. Next time dont flaunt catfishes that would never fuck him im 100 yrs

try it in a developed country. Next time dont flaunt catfishes that would never fuck him im 100 yrs
And what makes croatia undeveloped you autistic amerimutt

Wdym all the matches are catfishes

Ive seen atleast 10 experiments w a dude like this and this one is the only one ive seen in literal years that ever did good lmao.
Some of the hinge standouts on my beckfish look like the guy in this experiment. But idk if that means anything take that with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Some of the hinge standouts on my beckfish look like the guy in this experiment.
All i see are white fratboys. Theres a chinatown here in toronto and ive seen guys like the one in OP as servers however never on standouts ever.

All i see are white fratboys. Theres a chinatown here in toronto and ive seen guys like the one in OP as servers however never on standouts ever.
The standouts were mostly 5.5/10+ white dudes or 6.3//10+ black dudes but there were a few dudes who fit the K-pop archetype.
72419AAA 15C9 49A8 A817 E8C515FE46B3
76567805 BE31 4902 963D E463509C7E14

Attachments

• C17DA827-2B06-4CBF-9770-DA705C0E6A89.jpeg
    C17DA827-2B06-4CBF-9770-DA705C0E6A89.jpeg
    936.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8236AC51-3BE7-4D52-A45E-100D0B0F3FE7.jpeg
    8236AC51-3BE7-4D52-A45E-100D0B0F3FE7.jpeg
    767.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
JFL this foid is also a catfish

View attachment 2227771

View attachment 2227769

^^^^ This foid is a catfish. Here's the real foid:

Ok this was pretty funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ok this was pretty funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nigga we catfish on tinder too and its not like i knew abt it. Its onl 3 out of 8 matches