Chinese Incel Abuses Mixed-Race Couple In Singapore, Asks Indian Chad To Find Woman Of Your Race Just Fucking LOL. Its literally over for Asian Men

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

why is it always

Indian man + chinese women couple

I have never ever seen a chinese man + indian woman couple just fucking lol its brutal and over

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and 14 others
shit wrong sextion

this is not chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 16771, ROTTING and 2 others
cringe

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Shit thread 2 incels arguing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FootLongDong, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
Ngl chinks are bugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
how is he a incel, he literally got a wimin. he got game buddy boyo. he will breed and produce cute chindian mogger girls.

yeah saw this video a while ago, brutal and an irl example of open mate-guarding:forcedsmile:

Why is he abusing this south asian he had to work to get an asian girl not like white guys that get everything handed to them

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 17291
the crying worm dick animal is back
tongue out mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and day after day
:feelskek: subhuman curry dog keep worshiping whites 😴 you ugly boring nigger
Imnot curry but whatever helps you sleep at night future tranny bbc worshiper jfl at western whites the most submissive beta men of all

why is it always

I have never ever seen a chinese man + indian woman couple just fucking lol its brutal and over

I wanna go to China just to knock hundreds of women up and hopefully (over time) eradicate their subhuman genes.

i want to fuck a chindian with hapa eyes so badly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imnot curry but whatever helps you sleep at night future tranny bbc worshiper jfl at western whites the most submissive beta men of all
Nice buzzwords u got there fag and yes i will sleep soundly at night knowing im not an utter subhuman dog like you :Comfy:

What you get and what you deserve are two different realities. I will inherit the world even though I don't deserve it because I am simply better.
Thats how you get your ass beat and have your daughter raped by Abduls

Stay in your gamer chair you worm dick tranny factory

that gook would never go up to the countless of white sex tourists creamping his women on a daily basis jfl

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Yuya Moggershima, MrGlutton and 3 others
that gook would never go up to the countless of white sex tourists creamping his women on a daily basis jfl
Yea instead he goes to a shorter fatter Indian dude cause he sees him as inferior but I bet the Asian would be fine if his gf cucked him with a white man while he watched

if I was the Indian I would’ve knocked the bozo out then and there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Yea instead he goes to a shorter fatter Indian dude cause he sees him as inferior but I bet the Asian would be fine if his gf cucked him with a white man while he watched

if I was the Indian I would’ve knocked the bozo out then and there

going up to random couples and harassing them is classic impotent incel rage lmao

this pathetic chink cuck would bow down like a beaten dog if it was a white man instead

oscars2017-thank-you.gif
b8ac6f27b000164944000d.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 17791 and 6 others
going up to random couples and harassing them is classic impotent incel rage lmao

this pathetic chink cuck would bow down like a beaten dog if it was a white man instead

oscars2017-thank-you.gif
b8ac6f27b000164944000d.jpg
True AF.

Average Asian male in 2022:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Adolf Hipster, NodiN and 2 others
-This is so racist
-Yeah

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Who do you think mogs indians or asians?

• +1
Who do you think mogs indians or asians?
North Indians > All Asians

asians do mog South Indians due to colouring. But South Indians bone mog Asians

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

why is it always

I hate Singaporian Chinese. They suck.

• +1
Fuark, miring this guy

Usually takes me a few bevvys before I can't contain my rage and start hurling abuse at ethnics I see trying to talk to white women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .🇹🇩.
2 non whites arguing in Singapore so none of my concern tbh

he wouldn't have said anything if it was a white guy with an asian girl

Nobody wants to see their women taken and lusted by curries. lets be honest. they are genetically subhuman trash.

• JFL