Choose one: Peak respect from men but no female attention or Peak female attention but no respect from men

Respect from men or Attention from women

• Respect from men

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Attention from women

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
To elaborate.

Situation 1: You are big, buff and no guy would dare to shit on you are try to fuck with you. But you are invisible to women coz probably ogre

Situation 2: You are a prettyboy that makes all pussies wet but men don't respect you probably coz you appear to be weak or something.

Assumption: We assume that this situation is possible i.e having one doesn't automatically give you the second one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good question. I would pick Situation 2, and probably try to do/act in a way that garnered me respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
To elaborate.

Situation 1: You are big, buff and no guy would dare to shit on you are try to fuck with you. But you are invisible to women coz probably ogre

Situation 2: You are a prettyboy that makes all pussies wet but men don't respect you probably coz you appear to be weak or something.

Assumption: We assume that this situation is possible i.e having one doesn't automatically give you the second one.
I want pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Good question. I would pick Situation 2, and probably try to do/act in a way that garnered me respect.
Yeah, I was curious although for me this isn't something that I would take even a second to think.

• +1
It is theoretically impossible to have the respect of men and not attract the attention of women.

• +1
It is theoretically impossible to have the respect of men and not attract the attention of women.
Yeah that's why I mentioned the assumption. Obviously a hypothetical question

• +1
Yeah that's why I mentioned the assumption. Obviously a hypothetical question

It is so impractical that I can make myself to vote, we would be a different species operating differently altogether.

• +1
Pussy is all you need tbh ngl

• +1