choose what you think a average south asia/indian look like?

what do you think the average south asian/indian look like,which look is more domiant in southasians

• guy 1

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • guy2

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
what look do you think is more dominant in south asian/indians
Indidm
Veddidm

guy 1 or guy 2(right guy)

for those thinking a mix of both ,how about choose the one u think is more dominant

lets see if the sterotype is still present or not,how braindead users are here???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Mix of both

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AllesScheiße, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Mix of both but leans more towards the guy 1.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 9641, AbuSAF and 3 others
I never see South Asians like 2. I don't think British gov gives passports to dark skinned dalits. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, gamma, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
what look do you think is more dominant in south asian/indians
View attachment 1466821View attachment 1466822
guy 1 or guy 2(right guy)

for those thinking a mix of both ,how about choose the one u think is more dominant

lets see if the sterotype is still present or not,how braindead users are here???
Depends, North India [yes I know about the "but muh North" copers like Dev] guy 1.

South India guy 2.

I'm only basing this off of google image search and the compilation morph of average faces of the region though.

Judging from information I've gathered from legit Indians on this forum and my basic research of Aryan [East Indo-European] history, more people of guy 2's pheno have moved into the Northern regions due to the partial collapse of the caste system and mass migration of dravid abo jungle niggers from the south, pushing more Aryan looking Indians further North.

My fear is that eventually the brown horde will come to encompass all of what remains of the once great [Indo-]Aryan stock, @AcneScars watch out bro cause they're coming.

I'd recommend escaping to the mountains or somewhere cold, dravids and mixed curries like @USER0213 can't survive in the cold.

• So Sad
Reactions: AcneScars
My fear is that eventually the brown horde will come to encompass all of what remains of the once great [Indo-]Aryan stock, @AcneScars watch out bro cause they're coming.

I'd recommend escaping to the mountains or somewhere cold, dravids and mixed curries like @USER0213 can't survive in the cold.
Don't worry @AcneScars just go to the mountains or somewhere really up North, trust me they can't survive in cold and living in the mountains was how the Afghans were able to fight off Turks, British, Russians, and Americans etc from their home too.

You'll only be surrounded by other Indo-Nords too tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Don't worry @AcneScars just go to the mountains or somewhere really up North, trust me they can't survive in cold and living in the mountains was how the Afghans were able to fight off Turks, British, Russians, and Americans etc from their home too.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Time to do this again 😈

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Cope, I live in a state in the US that has a average colder climate than even the state of kashmir. Mixed curries and abos stay winning :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• Hmm...
Unironically.

The brown horde has slowly pushed legit Indo-Nordics further and further up North because caste system was fucked after multiple empires came and either increased or decreased it's effectiveness during different periods of history when they should've just left it alone tbh.

Brits left lower caste curries hating it because they increased it's reach and made it seem more like a foreign concept, but inadvertently ended up weakening it's grip in the end because people turned on them and it as a result.

Now after partial collapse of the caste system free movement of lower caste/darker legit dravid curries [and even mixed ones] have been able to flood the North and drive out it's original unmixed Indo-Aryan [Indo-Nord pheno] populace further North or outright assimilated and bred them right out of existence.

It'll probably keep happening too unfortunatley, but another
1640864771200-jpeg.1467112
would turn the region into a mogger powerhouse overnight.

Legit Indo-Aryans [Indo-Nord pheno] like you are the last remnants of what was once the great Indo-Aryan race of ancient times that had once brought the region to great heights.

Please bro don't ever mix your genes out existence by settling down with a low caste dravid or even a mixed pajeeta, find a good quality Indo-Nord like yourself to continue the legacy of the true Aryan race because times will be very difficult in the coming future.

• +1
Cope, I live in a state in the US that has a average colder climate than even the state of kashmir. Mixed curries and abos stay winning :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
1 anecdote of a single darker curry living in a foreign climate in the Northern hemisphere, 2 by that logic he's already won then because you've just left outright and become someone else's problem. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
1 anecdote of a single darker curry living in a foreign climate in the Northern hemisphere, 2 by that logic he's already won then because you've just left outright and become someone else's problem. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Jfl north Indids like punjabis are desperately trying to come to the west, especially near the state wear I live jfl and they bring their subhuman smelly turban culture jfl, just look up Edison, new jersey.

Jfl north Indids like punjabis are desperately trying to come to the west, especially near the state wear I live jfl and they bring their subhuman smelly turban culture jfl, just look up Edison, new jersey.

Besides didn't you actually want curries to look less abo anyway and even support eugenics to achieve it?

Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.
faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877
This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.
If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Besides didn't you actually want curries to look less abo anyway and even support eugenics to achieve it?

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I still like triggering north Indians tho especially when they like to pretend they aren't already thoroughly mixed with abo DNA like the rest of us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

Besides I already mog your average northie anyway. Check my recent rate me pic.

Attachments

• OoI1eo8dD2_MCaiIp-tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrF4fQ.png
    OoI1eo8dD2_MCaiIp-tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrF4fQ.png
    175 KB · Views: 0
Legit Indo-Aryans [Indo-Nord pheno] like you
I’m not Indo-Nordic just lightskinned Indid but if you’re interested I can DM you some details of my ancestry

• +1
I still like triggering north Indians tho especially when they like to pretend they aren't already thoroughly mixed with abo DNA like the rest of us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

Besides I already mog your average northie anyway. Check my recent rate me pic.
All I see is a chart and I can't even see what the stats are for, plus I'm not clicking it just to zoom in cause feds me so just post it the regular way bro.

Also like I said,
Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.
If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

The funny thing we actually support the same goal in the end.

This is ultimately why I'm asking @AcneScars not to let his genes die out and become mixed into the brown horde...

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

but I think I have a solution:
Just make it easier and give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average looking ones ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with white majority.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
I’m not Indo-Nordic just lightskinned Indid but if you’re interested I can DM you some details of my ancestry
@volcelfatcel show'd me what you looked like once on discord, he DIDN'T doxx you btw he deleted it after, and said you were or looked Indo-Nordic tbh.

Though I'm not entirely sure if it was you or someone else tbh I don't really remember ngl.

But yeah I'd be pretty interested tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
All I see is a chart and I can't even see what the stats are for, plus I'm not clicking it just to zoom in cause feds me so just post it the regular way bro.

Also like I said,

The funny thing we actually support the same goal in the end.

This is ultimately why I'm asking @AcneScars not to let his genes die out and become mixed into the brown horde...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
If you would actually zoom into the chart, you would see that even the highest north indian caste still have around 25% "south indian" dna in them lmao. That's literally 1/4th of their DNA. that's huge 😂😂😂.Their highest is "baloch" but that's literally found in significant quantities in ALL south Asians. It's why your typical curry doesn't look like a hunter eyed abo, but at the very most a dark skin bug eye freak. Because bug eyes come from Neolithic iranic farmers, look at the iranic farmer female and you'll see what I'm taking about.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
If you would actually zoom into the chart, you would see that even the highest north indian caste still have around 25% "south indian" dna in them lmao. Their highest is "baloch" but that's literally found in significant quantities in ALL south Asians. It's why your typical curry doesn't look like a hunter eyed abo, but at the very most a dark skin bug eye freak. Because bug eyes come from Neolithic iranic farmers, look at the iranic farmer female and you'll see what I'm taking about.
Ok but you still didn't answer my point about how you actually support curry eugenics but still want to shit on the idea of @AcneScars moving away from darker curries and preserve his genes.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
I will kill him :lasereyes:

Whoa there wait bro I didn't even finish editing:
Though I'm not entirely sure if it was you or someone else tbh I don't really remember ngl.

I wasn't sure if he said it was you or another nigga tbh

and he deleted whoever it was ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok but you still didn't answer my point about how you actually support curry eugenics but still want to shit on the idea of @AcneScars moving away from darker curries and preserve his genes.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
What is there to preserve? he's already has significant quantities of abo dna in him, just like the rest of south asia, even if he intermarried with only people in his castes, it's not like that abo dna would just up and vanish lmao. That dna has been embedded into the general curry gene pool for the last 3,500 years. You think a few generations of strict reserved castes mixing is going to change anything lmao???? 🤣 😂 😆. You are so impressed with the way he looks without even realizing that he only looks like that certain way because of his abo genes. If he didn't have those abo genes and was strictly a mixture of aryans and iranic farmers, he would look like someone from the Caucasus, like a chechen. Does acnescars look like a chechen to you? 😂😂😂😂😂

The only way curries can be saved is through crspr and gene editing for atleast 4-5 generations with NO one reproducing the "normal" way for those 5 generations. That way over time we can actually slowly take out abo genes from the dna pool of curries, so that it can actually, literally be cleaned out of the gene pool, like completely gone. Like it wouldn't show up in a dna test, if you got tested kindve gone.

A heads up for you, even afghans like pashtuns and certain iranians have abo dna in them, albeit only around 10-15% of their dna tho

Last edited:
Chaddyboi is trolling I’ve never showed anyone what you look like
Nvm then I must've gotten it confused with someone else tbh, my bad.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Legit Indo-Aryans [Indo-Nord pheno] like you
My point still stands though, find another light skinned indid and please don't muddy your genes tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and AcneScars
but @chaddyboi66 first off all why do people think caucasoid/indic is only north india when its is debunked so many times
indic caucasoids is spreaded till south central india,like makes upto atleast 70 to 90-% of india/southasia
Map

the guy 2 is just a tribal indegenous minority in eastern central india rest is caucasoid so why just north india

but @chaddyboi66 first off all why do people think caucasoid/indic is only north india when its is debunked so many times
indic caucasoids is spreaded till south central india,like makes upto atleast 70 to 90-% of india/southasia
View attachment 1467323
the guy 2 is just a tribal indegenous minority in eastern central india rest is caucasoid so why just north india
i don't know bro it's just the first thing that comes to people's mind when they think of Indians tbh, I guess there are a lot of them or sum tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
its so over if everyone here thinks average south asian look like the guy 2,no wonder they hate indians here but they r so wrong avg guy look like guy1

no1 is more common for those whom I have interacted with that have college degrees, but that is a highly selective subset.

no1 is more common for those whom I have interacted with that have college degrees, but that is a highly selective subset.
yes its is,its common till south central indian
first guy makes upto 70 to 90 % of south asia but user here thinks avg south asian look guy 2 its over,no wonder everyone keep clowing us paki/indian,but they dont even know the reality that south asia is caucasoid majourity