How curries would've looked with no abo dna.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Proto indo europeans-
Protonordidm
Protonordidf

Neolthic Iranic Farmers-
Iranidm
Iranidf

South Asian Hunter Gatherers/ "Abos"-
Veddidm
Veddidf

Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.

FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, chadpreetsingh, Kristin and 24 others
veddidm-jpg.1459868

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chadpreetsingh, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Average north indian

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Curries without abo dna=Arab?
They would range from middle eastern looking iranians to light skinned caucasians from the caucasus. Something i would take over the the current situation 10 out of 10 times.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Sub0, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Fuark that female morph is hot af

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 15099
Proto indo europeans- View attachment 1459862View attachment 1459863

Neolthic Iranic Farmers- View attachment 1459865View attachment 1459866

South Asian Hunter Gatherers/ "Abos"- View attachment 1459868View attachment 1459869

Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

View attachment 1459871View attachment 1459872View attachment 1459875View attachment 1459877 This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.
Where did you get these average faces of each ethnic type?

Is Silvid/north appalacid DNA "bad"? I got a dna test and it confirmed I'm 5-10% northern east coast/novascotia/maritime region native.

How did you mix the two faces together?

Last edited:

South Asian Hunter Gatherers/ "Abos"- View attachment 1459868View attachment 1459869

View attachment 1459871View attachment 1459872View attachment 1459875View attachment 1459877 This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

damn if only south Indians didn't get bred out by abbo chads

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

but I think I have a solution:
Just make it easier and give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average looking ones ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with white majority.

Also...

My theory on how and why african american blacks are such height and frame moggers compared to their west african cousins is simply because they were bred to be so by their slave masters after the first generation or so.

Sounds fucked up, cause it is, but it's probably legit tbh tbh.

Unfortunately this didn't really help to breed intelligence or temperament though either, despite having on average 10-15% or even +20% white blood in them, though craftiness/low trust hood criminality must have come from trying to escape but idk tbh ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Elvisandreaa and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

Just give easier points to whiter looking curries and only let the most mogger average ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with white majority.

My theory on how and why african american blacks are such height and frame moggers compared to their west african cousins is simply because they were bred to be so by their slave masters after the first generation or so. Sounds fucked up, cause it is, but it's probably legit tbh tbh.

Unfortunately this didn't really help to breed intelligence or temperament though either, despite having on average 10-15% or even +20% white blood in them, though craftiness/low trust hood criminality must have come from trying to escape but idk tbh ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
West African the same height as them and have larger frames when we’ll fed lol.

african Americans just look facially better due to admixture but genetically they have less fast twitch muscle fibres bone density and muscles. As for height they are the same height. Slavery (admixture) ironically made them inferior/weaker phsycial prowess many studies have shown this

curries doing this may save them but it’s evil lol

This video explains in more detail skip to 15:9 where he explains how slavery made blsck Americans infieor to Africans

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and chaddyboi66

african Americans just look facially better due to admixture but genetically they have less fast twitch muscle fibres bone density and muscles. As for height they are the same height. Slavery (admixture) ironically made them inferior/weaker phsycial prowess many studies have shown this

This video explains in more detail skip to 15:9 where he explains how slavery made blsck Americans infieor to Africans

Maybe i don't really know about the subject ngl, but my point of selectively breeding still stands as it's giga useful for mass eugenics program like what @CFW432 and @reptiles want and I really think it'd work tbh ngl- I'm not even kidding.

One could even think of hypergamy itself as nature's eugenics program gone out of control due to man's dangerous influence through a collapsing civ tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 5802

African Americans look the same as most Africans tbh

Maybe i don't really know about the subject ngl, but my point of selectively breeding still stands as it's giga useful for mass eugenics program like what @CFW432 and @reptiles want and I really think it'd work tbh ngl- I'm not even kidding.

One could even think of hypergamy itself as nature's eugenics program gone out of control due to man's dangerous influence through a collapsing civ tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
You do realise is curries we’re to do this you’d be killing over 800 million south Asains right they wouldn’t be able to breed…. Let that sink in

yeah this is a pipe dream nobody’s gonna let that happen just so that what? 200million Iranic curries can survive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
African Americans look the same as most Africans tbh

Not even close.

in my nation people can usually tell caribeans from Africans upon first glance due to admixture black Americans and Caribs look a bit differnt they have slender noses usually slightly lighter skin straighter hair less full lips etc they don’t look identical but they do look alike even the guys in your video don’t look like the African immagrints we have here in Europe in phenotype

now obviously there’s some AA and Caribs that look 100% SSA from the jungles of the Congo but you get the point

• Woah
You do realise is curries we’re to do this you’d be killing over 800 million south Asains right they wouldn’t be able to breed…. Let that sink in

yeah this is a pipe dream nobody’s gonna let that happen just so that what? 200million Iranic curries can survive?
Like I said bro this was only a suggestion as outsider and one other niggas here like op were already more than well aware of...

Overpopulation seems to be a big problem there anyway and could be one of the factors contributing to your nation's stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of high quality vs low quality populace available.

Many different Govts. have regularly initiated various subtle and not so subtle eugen. programs over the years and they could easily do it these days by releasing something into the water or air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what led to eugen/mass selective changes anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would be no different and perhaps even a net positive for the future of your people.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Like I said bro this was only a suggestion as outsider and one other niggas here like op were already more than well aware of...

Overpopulation seems to be a big problem there anyway and could be one of the factors contributing to your nation's stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of high quality vs low quality populace available.

Many different Govts. have regularly initiated various subtle and not so subtle eugen. programs over the years and they could easily do it these days by releasing something into the water or air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what led to eugen/mass selective changes anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would be no different and perhaps even a net positive for the future of your people.
I’m not Indian lol I’m British XD I’m not even Curry in race

but I do agree

Not even close.

in my nation people can usually tell caribeans from Africans upon first glance due to admixture black Americans and Caribs look a bit differnt they have slender noses usually slightly lighter skin straighter hair less full lips etc they don’t look identical but they do look alike even the guys in your video don’t look like the African immagrints we have here in Europe in phenotype

now obviously there’s some AA and Caribs that look 100% SSA from the jungles of the Congo but you get the point
I disagree most African Americans have wider noses and big lips. Bro I am an African American myself only a minority have more “Caucasiod” features

Not even close.

Jfl since when did African Americans have straighter hair sure it’s less nappy compared to a full blooded sub Saharan but it’s still completely the opposite of straight nether the less

Jfl since when did African Americans have straighter hair sure it’s less nappy compared to a full blooded sub Saharan but it’s still completely the opposite of straight nether the less
There you go, less nappy and I WONDER WHY THAT IS, same goes for their phenotype it’s slightly different less extreme hence better facial thirds (their eyes are worse though as Africans have more hooded eyes I have noticed)

There you go, less nappy and I WONDER WHY THAT IS, same goes for their phenotype it’s slightly different less extreme hence better facial thirds (their eyes are worse though as Africans have more hooded eyes I have noticed)
Large part of Afro American dna comes from the Congo which could explain the bug eyes. Most people can’t tell the difference between an Afro American and an African. Plus I say Nilotic populations mog Afro Americans in terms of facial development

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Large part of Afro American dna comes from the Congo which could explain the bug eyes. Most people can’t tell the difference between an Afro American and an African. Plus I say Nilotic populations mog Afro Americans in terms of facial development
Oh trust me there’s a difference but they do look similar but not identical slight differences in their facial ratios are present.

africans have Better eye areas than afro Americans they have the worst eye areas of all blacks Congolese people have better eyes than them as well. Over for AA eyes 👀

• JFL
Oh trust me there’s a difference but they do look similar but not identical slight differences in their facial ratios are present.

africans have Better eye areas than afro Americans they have the worst eye areas of all blacks Congolese people have better eyes than them as well. Over for AA eyes 👀
Possibly due to that European admixture.

JBW is true and false in a way. True because clearly the average curry is going to have a hard time in the west. False because a truly ugly whitecel is going to have just as hard a time. Now you may say the whitecel can still SEAmax but a truly ugly whitecel will be rejected overseas as well unless he is moneymaxxed but a curry can become a beta bux too if he is moneymaxxed.

Even people from the diaspora look different to each other to me,even more if u compare them to true africans.

• Woah
Even people from the diaspora look different to each other to me,even more if u compare them to true africans.
Hmm I mean I don’t consider Brazilian blacks blacks tbh they are mullatos but, AA and Jamaicans look identical tbh. But if you put an AA in africa their facial features would expose them as outsiders is my point

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Possibly due to that European admixture.
Yeah but Europeans have better eye areas… why do AA have such bug protruding eyes when west Africans haven’t got it to the same extent their eyes are more deep set shouldn’t AA have deeper set eyes if they have euro admixture as euros have deeper eyes than both groups. Also yes they both have wide noses and shit your not very bright I’m saying American blacks don’t have nostrils AS LARGE as their full blooded counter parts and their faces aren’t as wide etc not that they don’t have these features which they do have their features are just less pronounced JFL at your reading comprehension

Ok which one is African American and which one is African
Hmm I mean I don’t consider Brazilian blacks blacks tbh they are mullatos but, AA and Jamaicans look identical tbh. But if you put an AA in africa their facial features would expose them as outsiders is my point
Not exactly many African Americans blend in very well in Africa

Yeah but Europeans have better eye areas… why do AA have such bug protruding eyes when west Africans haven’t got it to the same extent their eyes are more deep set shouldn’t AA have deeper set eyes if they have euro admixture as euros have deeper eyes than both groups. Also yes they both have wide noses and shit your not very bright I’m saying American blacks don’t have nostrils AS LARGE as their full blooded counter parts and their faces aren’t as wide etc not that they don’t have these features which they do have their features are just less pronounced JFL at your reading comprehension
The grand majority of African Americans look like this
CA93D542 35E3 46C4 B7C6 1BAEA875FF50

Let’s compare them to their African counterparts
2D4E300D 21B9 4F22 B0CE AE5A1B31CF40

Hardly any difference, don’t go by the media African Americans still look mostly African

• Woah
Ok which one is African American and which one is African

Not exactly many African Americans blend in very well in Africa

Go look at the Africans migrating to Europe on those boats and try to tell me they phenotypically resemble AA or caribeans JFL @ you man fuck sake your dense most SSA look like those freshies on the boat trying to come to Europe illegally that’s the normal SSA pheno and it’s not shared by new world blacks.

They can blend in enough to be considered black but they won’t look in place 100% they will always be a little “odd” facially

• JFL
The only solution is:

Just import more White people.

But sadly most whites dont wanna live in shitty countries with shitty tropical climate and most also dont wanna race mix with darker races

This leaves another possible solution sperm donations from Scandinavian countries like Brazilians do to whitify their population

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Go look at the Africans migrating to Europe on those boats and try to tell me they phenotypically resemble AA or caribeans JFL @ you man fuck sake your dense most SSA look like those freshies on the boat trying to come to Europe illegally that’s the normal SSA pheno and it’s not shared by new world blacks.

They can blend in enough to be considered black but they won’t look in place 100% they will always be a little “odd” facially
Ok which one is African American and which one is a full blooded sub Saharan African
F0372B0A AB35 45D8 8740 E711CA9D7EEB

2CCD205D 5797 4F1C 90D3 E1FB9B7AA6FC

Ok which one is African American and which one is a full blooded sub Saharan African
View attachment 1462342
View attachment 1462344
Hmm they look similar. I never said there was no similarities I just said they don’t look identical but they do look very close. Also what your doing is called overlap, yes many overlap I never denied this, but avg new world black facially moggs SSA in looks list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5802
Hmm they look similar. I never said there was no similarities I just said they don’t look identical but they do look very close. Also what your doing is called overlap, yes many overlap I never denied this, but avg new world black facially moggs SSA in looks list
Depends on the sub Saharan in question. Most African Americans have the same
E9C0CFAF DC28 4439 9653 3988EB17B544
facial flaws as their African counterparts. Though some sub Saharans like Nilotics mog new world blacks includinh west Africans

• +1
Depends on the sub Saharan in question. Most African Americans have the sameView attachment 1462390 facial flaws as their African counterparts. Though some sub Saharans like Nilotics mog new world blacks includinh west Africans
I agree,

I mean they mogg west and Bantu Africans

but Nilotics (not south Sudanese nilotes they are ugly I mean Cushitic/Nilotic mixes like Maasai) are moggers and mogg all other blacks non south Sudanese nilotes are unmoggable and mogg both new world and West/Bantu Africans

I agree,

but Nilotics (not south Sudanese nilotes they are ugly I mean Cushitic/Nilotic mixes like Maasai) are moggers and mogg all other blacks non south Sudanese nilotes are unmoggable and mogg both new world and West/Bantu Africans
True the Oromo valley Nilotics with some Cushitic admixture are the best looking in Africa tbh
2CACD915 AE56 44DA A9D1 DF33ECEBD7FB

• +1
True the Oromo valley Nilotics with some Cushitic admixture are the best looking in Africa tbh
View attachment 1462412
Yeha this is the phenotype I was talking about the Cushitic Nilotic mix they are up there alongside the North Atlantid and northern Native American phenotype making it in the top 3

by far best lookin blacks on earth

• +1
I agree,

Even South Sudanese Nilotics have more progressive features compared to Bantu Africans
60A72515 D4F7 43DC A199 7C4F4207E5DD
19805193 5C00 4B06 BFE8 48558244EA84

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Yeha this is the phenotype I was talking about the Cushitic Nilotic mix they are up there alongside the North Atlantid and northern Native American phenotype making it in the top 3

by far best lookin blacks on earth
Mix race people always tend to be the best looking people

Mix race people always tend to be the best looking people
They aren’t mix race they are mixed phenotypes of separate black groups, they even have some Bantu genes. If all blacks looked like this they’d be terra chads

They aren’t mix race they are mixed phenotypes of separate black groups, they even have some Bantu genes. If all blacks looked like this they’d be terra chads
To be fair all Europeans don’t look like north alantid. Most Europeans are not that attractive as the media wants everyone to believe. Take a look a Dutch and British people

But you’re south indian and good looking and mog most with less abo ancestry

stop being a self-hating cuck and accept your heritage and phenotype

• +1
Reactions: plukee
To be fair all Europeans don’t look like north alantid. Most Europeans are not that attractive as the media wants everyone to believe. Take a look a Dutch and British people
dutch people are gl what are you smoking lol :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: plukee
stop being a self-hating cuck and accept your heritage and phenotype
Cope, i dont have to accept abo heritage, and rather only recognize and be proud of the farmer and aryan ancestry.