CURRY EUGENICS PROGRAM - THIS SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR CURRIES TO BREED.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
@CFW432 @reptiles Since you both talk unironically about curry genetics from a semi-serious perspective and are presumably curry yourselves but not completely subhuman.

Think about it... 7000/~1,400,000,000
JFL not even @USER0213's "red undertones" and "6'7" could help him survive something like this...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma and Deleted member 13787
Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.

faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

but I think I have a solution:
Just make it easier and give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average looking ones ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with white majority.

Also...

My theory on how and why african american blacks are such height and frame moggers compared to their west african cousins is simply because they were bred to be so by their slave masters after the first generation or so. Sounds fucked up, cause it is, but it's probably legit tbh tbh.

Unfortunately this didn't really help to breed intelligence or temperament though either, despite having on average 10-15% or even +20% white blood in them, though craftiness/low trust hood criminality must have come from trying to escape but idk tbh ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Curries already have terrible diets on top of bad genetics btw...

JFL :lul:

ion even know what this nigga's saying btw title's in english so the video should've been too :lasereyes:

Last edited: