Chris brown halo effect

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Looking at the halo effect in action. Chris brown beats Rihanna and the girls in the comment section are sympathetic with him, if this was an ugly nigga they getting killed.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cktuok7og65ohp8uarhg.mp4
    5.8 MB
^

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    929 KB · Views: 0
Looking at the halo effect in action. Chris brown beats Rihanna and the girls in the comment section are sympathetic with him, if this was an ugly nigga they getting killed.
chris brown ugly

women like to be controlled​

i can barely understand what this ape is saying

he looks good now, but look at him in the first photo, yikes.
He’s a certified tyrone lol, ask any girl yk irl if they’d smash Chris brown

Based nibba for beating that chick also her new boyfriend is a Tyronlite Rocky.I respect black foids i think that 90 percent of them want a black men but most black men want a white foid or some mixed foid with predomenantly white features.

Based nibba for beating that chick also her new boyfriend is a Tyronlite Rocky.I respect black foids i think that 90 percent of them want a black men but most black men want a white foid or some mixed foid with predomenantly white features.
I think most black guys want a black girl yk, I’m a nigga myself and most people Ik want someone of their own race. IMO it’s easier for black guys to date white girls than vice versa. I’ve asked my white friends if they’d date a black girl it was a straight no asked white girls and they’d consider it if he was cute

I think most black guys want a black girl yk, I’m a nigga myself and most people Ik want someone of their own race. IMO it’s easier for black guys to date white girls than vice versa. I’ve asked my white friends if they’d date a black girl it was a straight no asked white girls and they’d consider it if he was cute
Probably the light skin one not the hood rats but ive notice that black guy have fetish for white girls and for them getting a white girl is like a status or a accomplishment and almost all white men and other races dont want nothing with black girls .They would rather get a noodle or some latina.

It's over for nogirlfriendbeatingcels