Chris Hemsworth - Fillers, Implants or jaw surgery?

M

Marco Polo

Diamond
Young Hemsworth:

IMG 20220716 202310

IMG 20220716 202320

IMG 20220716 202300

Hemsworth now:

IMG 20220716 202338
IMG 20220716 202350

you think that someone who has to shoot a film in front of a green screen for several months has time for an implant? Probably fillers like every oldcell in Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 5892, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
you think that someone who has to shoot a film in front of a green screen for several months has time for an implant? Probably fillers like every oldcell in Hollywood
He said he wants to take a few months off now, maybe he'll come back implant maxxxed.

Also I'm surprised I've seen zero normie news outlets calling him out for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Looks like weight loss + jaw muscles + beard

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Kingcel32 and buflek
he's so ogremaxxed now

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
no he just grew a beard and gymmaxxed and became a man, look at the first pic no director will look at that and say "hey wanna star as Thor, the strongest avenger"

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and buflek
no he just grew a beard and gymmaxxed and became a man, look at the first pic no director will look at that and say "hey wanna star as Thor, the strongest avenger"
Maybe he wouldn't be an action star, but he still looked great. PSL exaggerates the value of having extremely chiseled, model-esque features. Being well-developed at 12-15% can still look good to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Chris-Hemsworth-Cabin-In-The-Woods-Shirtless-1.jpg

This was him right before he started training for the first Thor movie. That would make me think its just age and the beard mostly. Watching his various movies its likely he is cycling steroids before his Thor movie roles which may have changed his face just a little also..

Chris-Hemsworth-Cabin-In-The-Woods-Shirtless-1.jpg

This was him right before he started training for the first Thor movie. That would make me think its just age and the beard mostly. Watching his various movies its likely he is cycling steroids before his Thor movie roles which may have changed his face just a little also..
PSL guys will tell you he looks like shit because of his long torso.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88