Chris Rock/Will Smith/Hideous Beast - What do they have to lose?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
They're all filthy rich!

Chris Rock/60 million dollars.
Will Smith/350 million dollars.
Hideous Beast (Jada Smith)/50 million dollars + Will's.

So the Smiths' have more money than Chris. And Chris today, ugh, there's not much work for him. He's just as terrible at acting as the Smith family. However, Will has a better shot at corporation films than Chris unless it's a Disney flick, thus voiceover gig.

Therefore, as you can see, none of them have anything to lose. Hollywood could stop paying them today, and tomorrow, they will still be filthy rich. So let's imagine a Hollywood elite approaching Chris and the talentless couple with a proposal that sounds like this. "I have an idea. And it's so crazy...it might just work." So he runs the scheme by them. "Chris, you're going to make a joke about Will's...um....um....let's just call it his wife. Okay? And Willy, you'll respond to Chris in a shadow of the character you've played in which we're awarding you for."

And so Will nods and says. "Shiet, motherfucker, that sound good, wood. So howsa I bees responsing?"

"Ugh. Wow. I had no idea you really can't speak proper English without having to rehearse it. Amazing, Will. Amazing. Anyway, you two are going to practice the bitch slap. Chris will obviously be the bitch."

"Shiet, that all good. Isa bees fours it." Will agrees.

"That sound's splendid, wonderful, my fine sir." Chris agrees too. "And if you want, Will can penetrate my black anus. If you know what I mean." The Jew-elite wasn't surprised at Chris's formality and optimism pleasing his masters. Perhaps that's because he's a well-groomed product of their culture. Eh? But also, Chris has nothing to lose. He could quit acting today, and tomorrow, he'll still be a rich man. So performing a stunt, and like most stunts, they can hurt, won't hurt his career.

SHOWTIME! (The final product aired last night during the Oscars.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 13787 and cvzvvc
You all didn't believe the Hunter Biden laptop was leaked reality, uh? Staged. And it worked!

The naive black folks that saw the clips of Hunter smoking crack and hanging out with hookers spread the news in their hood. The word got out that Joe's son was a player. It satisfied the black community (who later would be used for the democratic benefit). Esp thugs, drug dealers, hookers; Black Lives Matter, e.g. Also the pedophiles and JB hunters were impressed that Hunter and his niece had a fling. And the more the feds suppressed the findings, along with the collaboration of liberal media including social; the more credible it prospered; the weaker the conspiracy.

No one heard the stories of how dirty politicians can get? How spineless in desperation they're willing to drive? Ugh. The black community was targeted by the democrats to pull this off. And it worked! From fueling the black lives matter protesting to alienating, and instigating violent people against Trump voters. Like a charm! Dirty. Disgusting.

So of course, the Rich People's Gloat - Oscars; controlled, managed, organized, promoted, REHERSED by and with prosperous members of society INCLUDING liberal supporters continue to target that community for support. So since white folks stopped watching The Gloat, who's left that can still be manipulated? Ugh.

Since that stunt, last night, the liberalized search engines; Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc, reported a massive spike in popularity for the Oscars.

Bad press today, is always GOOD press.

Not a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Not a pixel
Ugh. Tell me about it. When I take a shit, I don't expect people to gather around the bathroom I'm destroying. And I don't expect anyone to walk in after me sniffing then saying, "Oh, wow! That reeks so sweet."

They're all filthy rich!

Chris Rock/60 million dollars.
Will Smith/350 million dollars.
Hideous Beast (Jada Smith)/50 million dollars + Will's.

So the Smiths' have more money than Chris. And Chris today, ugh, there's not much work for him. He's just as terrible at acting as the Smith family. However, Will has a better shot at corporation films than Chris unless it's a Disney flick, thus voiceover gig.

Therefore, as you can see, none of them have anything to lose. Hollywood could stop paying them today, and tomorrow, they will still be filthy rich. So let's imagine a Hollywood elite approaching Chris and the talentless couple with a proposal that sounds like this. "I have an idea. And it's so crazy...it might just work." So he runs the scheme by them. "Chris, you're going to make a joke about Will's...um....um....let's just call it his wife. Okay? And Willy, you'll respond to Chris in a shadow of the character you've played in which we're awarding you for."

And so Will nods and says. "Shiet, motherfucker, that sound good, wood. So howsa I bees responsing?"

"Ugh. Wow. I had no idea you really can't speak proper English without having to rehearse it. Amazing, Will. Amazing. Anyway, you two are going to practice the bitch slap. Chris will obviously be the bitch."

"Shiet, that all good. Isa bees fours it." Will agrees.

"That sound's splendid, wonderful, my fine sir." Chris agrees too. "And if you want, Will can penetrate my black anus. If you know what I mean." The Jew-elite wasn't surprised at Chris's formality and optimism pleasing his masters. Perhaps that's because he's a well-groomed product of their culture. Eh? But also, Chris has nothing to lose. He could quit acting today, and tomorrow, he'll still be a rich man. So performing a stunt, and like most stunts, they can hurt, won't hurt his career.

SHOWTIME! (The final product aired last night during the Oscars.)
Is looks. Chris Rock has been saved by Adam Sandler. Both Chris and Adam are blacklisted because they are ugly/short for Hollywood standards.

• So Sad
Ugh. Tell me about it. When I take a shit, I don't expect people to gather around the bathroom I'm destroying. And I don't expect anyone to walk in after me sniffing then saying, "Oh, wow! That reeks so sweet."
How much Adderall did you take?

• Woah
How much Adderall did you take?
If I took Adderall, hence drugmaker's clever meth, you wouldn't see me on here. I'd be crunching numbers and deciphering code.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
@one job away what do you think about this thread? and use paragraphs when responding.

• +1
Reactions: one job away