Chrisick isn’t even that good looking

No he was sitting in the sun, not frauding lighting at all. In the pic he posted now the lighting makes him look a lot better but even in unfrauded lighting you can see his bone structure is legit
Dumb fucks thinking I choose the lighting when in a discord call and moving around from room to room doing shit

You can’t make this shit up, that’s how you spot their autism
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Dumb fucks thinking I choose the lighting when in a discord call and moving around from room to room doing shit

You can’t make this shit up, that’s how you spot their autism
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
The fact that you even bother trying to defend yourself proves that you aren’t all that what you claim to be.
Keep trying as you like to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and subhuman incel
The fact that you even bother trying to defend yourself proves that you aren’t all that what you claim to be.
Keep trying as you like to say
I’m not even talking to you lmao

I’m literally just laughing at your autistic ass with people who actually know the reality lol

I’m not even talking to you lmao

I’m literally just laughing at your autistic ass with people who actually know the reality lol
You entered the thread around 3 min after I posted it like an abused dog.
I think a 6‘3 gigachad, astronaut, millionaire wouldn’t care that much about the opinion of strangers on a Blackpill forum
But keep barking and inventing tales
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ascension, Heguldus and 4 others
I will feed crisic my cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Hero of the Imperium, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
You entered the thread around 3 min after I posted it like an abused dog.
I think a 6‘3 gigachad, astronaut, millionaire wouldn’t care that much about the opinion of strangers on a Blackpill forum
But keep barking and inventing tales
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
I’m literally hungover from last night and chilling, basically got nothing to do till 6 before I take my flight. Therefore I have time to do stupid shit and make fun of your subhuman ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
CriSikh* 👳🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: ascension and subhuman incel

Torment incels on the daily​

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
His results strongly suggest otherwise. Anyone from Lookism would remember his compilation thread
Too bad that thread got closed by a mod who wanted to rope once he saw everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and cvzvvc
@PCT01

Blasphemy! How dare this cumskin insult Lord CriSikh? Doesn't he know that he belongs to the Sikh warrior race?

The sunlight shining off his mighty sword alone would put germanlooks into a coma, let alone if he were to actually use it.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 11097
I acknowledge he’s Chad and does good, but what I want to know is how tf he looks so much more different now than this where he obviously is a grown adult
C9C8BAE1 2B42 46BE 9E43 B3FFAEAAD929

How he looks so much more robust in his bone structure now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I acknowledge he’s Chad and does good, but what I want to know is how tf he looks so much more different now than this where he obviously is a grown adult
View attachment 1771532
multiple surgeries and filler

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
View attachment 1771532
2392936 fVu79ZN

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and TUSSELEIF
hes gay. the models he fucks have penises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back