Christian fakes a debate and christians in the comments believed it

I showed you the verse in Arabic :lul::lul::lul:. The word is not there. Get an Arabic speaker to confirm it. Again, THE WORD REFLECTED IS NOT IN THE VERSE. It's not science, it's either there or it isn't
Show me proof with what you claimed here, don't change the subject
The Quran was a colab between a human and a demon.

Doesn't matter. So far I haven't insult sam or god logic. Again, YOUR bible has said "If you get slapped in the cheek, turn/return the other one" not the exact saying but you can use google or refer to your bible.
You can insult them if you want I could care less lol. And with Sam you should he’s very disrespectful towards Islam just sayin.

Oh what would you know about that? What would you know about Christianity or how to interpret the bible. We Christians aren’t said to be pacifists we are told to seek righteousness and fight the unjust and Islam tells lies so I’m expressing myself. Nothing wrong with that

Show me proof with what you claimed here, don't change the subject
I showed you proof of how the quran was man made but you refused to watch it because of "muhh adhd". What the actual fuck :lul:

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

ALL INDONESIAN PEOPLE IN JAKARTA & WHOLE COUNTRY
emoji_u2764.png
WILL BAPTIZE IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST AFTER HEARING THIS PREACHING HALELUYAH....
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u2764.png
AMIN

Shaaitaan SHAAAITAANS CHILDRENS SHAIIITAN CREATED A PENIS IN THE RIGHT LEG AND HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIMSELF AND SHAKED HIS LEGS SHAAAITTAAAAN SHAAAAAAIIIITTTAAAAAAN SHAAAAAAAAAAITAAAAAN

Then why did he run away?

Then why did he come? They agreed on the location. Stop coping.

So no one won that debate?
He never “ran”

He went there with David and the random white guy who clearly felt like they had it under control so Sam left

Nobody won the “debate” it was just idiotic Tit for Tat and a waste of 3hrs I’ll never get back but Uthman was far more charismatic as David is an boring white boy no surprise there

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You can insult them if you want I could care less lol.
Not gonna get down to your guys' level.
And with Sam you should he’s very disrespectful towards Islam just sayin.
Why would I? He doesn't even know that I exist lol. Don't wanna get a sin
Oh what would you know about that? What would you know about Christianity or how to interpret the bible. We Christians aren’t said to be pacifists we are told to seek righteousness and fight the unjust and Islam tells lies so I’m expressing myself. Nothing wrong with that
What lies? Lol.

And what would you know about islam or the quran? Same logic.

Expressing yourself by throwing insults and ridiculous words and then call my religion "a creation from the devil" :lul::lul::lul:

I showed you proof of how the quran was man made but you refused to watch it because of "muhh adhd". What the actual fuck :lul:
Show me verses or hadiths since you claim to know all? Or do you gotta show me videos of someone repeating the same "muh errors lul" that got clapped back jfl

It’s not that I’m an atheist, I just don’t care if there is a God or not. I just asked if you hate atheists or not
I don't hate them as people, I hate their way of thinking and their idea

I fully and whole heartedly want them to turn to the truth, that is Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
Not gonna get down to your guys' level.

Why would I? He doesn't even know that I exist lol. Don't wanna get a sin

What lies? Lol.

And what would you know about islam or the quran? Same logic.

Expressing yourself by throwing insults and ridiculous words and then call my religion "a creation from the devil" :lul::lul::lul:
I never said “creation from. The devil” and yes I have inf been civil to those who spread lies ofc I won’t how dare they lead people to hell with lies.

How can you follow a religion with a prophet that made up shit on the fly didn’t follow his own rules, endorsed slavery, endorsed male supremacy over foids, endorsed female slavery was for abortion and many more such as cursing little orphan girls

• JFL
He never “ran”

He went there with David and the random white guy who clearly felt like they had it under control so Sam left

Nobody won the “debate” it was just idiotic Tit for Tat and a waste of 3hrs I’ll never get back but Uthman was far more charismatic as David is an boring white boy no surprise there
4154704 heath ledger and here we cope

Show me verses or hadiths since you claim to know all? Or do you gotta show me videos of someone repeating the same "muh errors lul" that got clapped back jfl
You'll never find the truth until you research religion and stop coping with muhh adhd. The muzzy "clap backs" are ridiculous copes

20240522 210853

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You'll never find the truth until you research religion and stop coping with muhh adhd. The muzzy "clap backs" are ridiculous copes

View attachment 2944738
Tbh I have ADHD and autism yet look at me. Then again god gave me this gift so I could become obessed with the bible and religion to learn everything immediately

Autistic Christian’s are unironically the bane to Muslims we destroy them with our autism and adhd

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
What's your source?
Are you sure you're not clinically retarded. Like I'm actually questioning whether or not you function properly or you're demon possessed. What source? The hadith has a reference. You can go and check it. I just said research religion properly and stop coping with adhd

• JFL
Thank you for proving to me that christianity is a joke tbh. :lul::lul::lul: You all literally have the same mindset and cope with "muh error here see?! Me win hahah!" @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against you both guys. I actually like you as users. (@Eternal_ go hang yourself and suck my dick in my ignore list you bitch)

But yeah, this whole thing "muh me always own muslims" gotta stop cuz it's hilarious lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thank you for proving to me that christianity is a joke tbh. :lul::lul::lul: You all literally have the same mindset and cope with "muh error here see?! Me win hahah!" @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against you both guys. I actually like you as users. (@Eternal_ go hang yourself and suck my dick in my ignore list you bitch)

But yeah, this whole thing "muh me always own muslims" gotta stop cuz it's hilarious lol
That literally you, son :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SadLivwr and Autismcel
Are you sure you're not clinically retarded. Like I'm actually questioning whether or not you function properly or you're demon possessed. What source? The hadith has a reference. You can go and check it. I just said research religion properly and stop coping with adhd
Oh, the one below? I don't trust that source. Can you link me sources from Al-Bukhari or Muslim instead of giving me unknowns?

That literally you, son :feelskek:
Again, I actually like you as a fren and a user bhai

I don't want you to hate me after this one, a simple video I shared for laughs turned into a full debate by princeluen

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and nigkook
you muslim faggots need to stop reproducing too much
you faggots do arrainge marrige and shit fuck yohu fuck your uhamad shaikh nigga

• Hmm...
I don't hate them as people, I hate their way of thinking and their idea

I fully and whole heartedly want them to turn to the truth, that is Islam.
same. They are just dumb cuz God exists and it's me

• Hmm...
you muslim faggots need to stop reproducing too much
you faggots do arrainge marrige and shit fuck yohu fuck your uhamad shaikh nigga
"Arranged marriages" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then why tf am i blackpilled and on here???? :lul:

I legit your comment cos “fuck eternal”

But no you never provided a good retort

I mean why did your prophet lust for his nephews wife? Lmfao why did he lust for her pussy? Ded srs why did he? And then make him divorce her to have him himself? Why did Mo have 11 wives when Islam only allows 4?

Why did he not allow Abu Bakhr to marry an 10 yr old saying “she’s too young for you”, Despite him fucking an 9yr old?

You see the more you learn the more you realise Moh was a false prophet

Just show a video of a subhuman without providing any hadiths or verses by yourself theory
Umar I’m sure said he kissed it because the prophet did and said himself that he knew it was wrong and wouldn’t have if he never saw the prophet kiss it (black rock)

If you want the Hadith I’ll look it up for you when I have time

Wait so
You are not able to find a wife in saudi arabia?
LMAO
caged
That shit was like 50 years ago lol

Same as how in america you could wife up a girl easily, now it's not. The :blackpill: Is real :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
Umar I’m sure said he kissed it because the prophet did and said himself that he knew it was wrong and wouldn’t have if he never saw the prophet kiss it (black rock)

If you want the Hadith I’ll look it up for you when I have time
Look it up then

watch the full video

Nty, show me your own personal research or kindly gtfo instead of having a schizo episode in my thread

That shit was like 50 years ago lol

Same as how in america you could wife up a girl easily, now it's not. The :blackpill: Is real :feelswhy:
just rape some random hijabi and tell her islam told me to inshallah
rape laws arent that strict in subhuman brown countries

• Ugh..
Ig here's your answer
The nerve impulse thing is an insane assertion to make, there are astronomically better explanations then that one. Can't believe you swallowed it up and thought to yourself "yeah this sounds legit tbh". Shit like this terrifies me ngl

• +1
The nerve impulse thing is an insane assertion to make, there are astronomically better explanations then that one. Can't believe you swallowed it up and thought to yourself "yeah this sounds legit tbh". Shit like this terrifies me ngl
Islam moment :forcedsmile:

Islam moment :forcedsmile:
Islam is sound, there is a good defense of that verse though but people like that guy on Quora are just making it worse with their insane takes. This is what happens when you have shunned the rationalist school of thought centuries ago, you get peak theological brainrot

• JFL
Islam is sound, there is a good defense of that verse though but people like that guy on Quora are just making it worse with their insane takes. This is what happens when you have shunned the rationalist school of thought centuries ago, you get peak theological brainrot
Muslims do struggle with theological arguments for this reason. Their scholars and historical academics lacks in this field ironically a field Christianity excelled in so it’s easy to win theological debates with them. The same way it’s feast for any Christian versed in philosophy to cuckhold an atheist in an argument about morality and the purpose of life

Muslims do struggle with theological arguments for this reason. Their scholars and historical academics lacks in this field ironically a field Christianity excelled in so it’s easy to win theological debates with them. The same way it’s feast for any Christian versed in philosophy to cuckhold an atheist in an argument about morality and the purpose of life
This isn't true historically, islamic schoolars used to debate the best christian theologians head on head before the 13th-14th century literalist proto salafi revolution took place which wanted to go away with reason and logic and instead study the religion in a literal sense. Muslim theologians like Ibn Sina inspired famous Christian ones like Thomas Aquinas

This isn't true historically, islamic schoolars used to debate the best christian theologians head on head before the 13th-14th century literalist proto salafi revolution took place which wanted to go away with reason and logic and instead study the religion in a literal sense. Muslim theologians like Ibn Sina inspired famous Christian ones like Thomas Aquinas
I am aware but I was specifically speaking about that era. At one point they used to be good at debating with reason but they had a stupid war and the smart side lost and that’s when they became shit at debating. Mirin your knowledge on this tbh.

Ofc as Christianity is older we have more and greater theologians it’s undeniable in Islam’s early and middle years before the renaissance era they could contend but after that they were retarded by Salafis. Still though Christianity just got better at theology as we had secularist faggotry and liberalism all seeking to disprove the religion which led to many philosophers and scientists coming up with ways to tackle atheistic babble. A shame most modern Christians don’t know anything about their own faith regarding how to defend it

I'm not..? Idk why you keep accusing me of things and using emojis so far

It doesn't say that the moon is light? Who told you that? You took it too literally

@Fiqh @MaghrebGator idk if yall are fluent in arabic but correct me if I'm wrong and I'll admit my mistake
It's a case of one jumping to conclusions when they have no understanding of the language, it's quite embarrassing. Nothing to refute tbf

• +1