Christian fakes a debate and christians in the comments believed it

I want you to personally show me
This is the thing with muslims :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:. You never watch videos from the other side. How about you dedicate a day of watching anti Islam videos and then a day of anti Christian videos and decide which one is true. You've never seen islam get destroyed because you're scared and you cope

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is the thing with muslims :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:. You never watch videos from the other side. How about you dedicate a day of watching anti Islam videos and then a day of anti Christian videos and decide which one is true.
Nigga I personally have ADHD

PERSONALLY

Show me hadiths or verses I'm not watching a whole ass vid (unless if it was a short)
You've never seen islam get destroyed because you're scared and you cope
I'm not?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters be civil and don't start throwing insults, I deadass want you to convince me that Christianity is the truth and islam is "false"

Nigga tf are u saying rn
It's true. Islam is demonic. Allah the demon:forcedsmile: has to keep his followers somehow. That's why some people are so blind. You were just born to Islam and you never even watched a single argument against Islam from a Christian apologist. You don't even realize how true Christianity is

• JFL
@i_love_roosters be civil and don't start throwing insults, I deadass want you to convince me that Christianity is the truth and islam is "false"
Ok, I'll start simple

Semen comes from where?

86:5. "Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.

It's true. Islam is demonic. Allah the demon:forcedsmile: has to keep his followers somehow. That's why some people are so blind.
Okay. Now you're speaking nonsense with no claims or EVIDENCE whatsoever..? :unsure:
You were just born to Islam and you never even watched a single argument against Islam from a Christian apologist.
I did lmao

So far I'm not convinced?
You don't even realize how true Christianity is
Okay, teach me then?

Ok, I'll start simple

Semen comes from where?

86:5. "Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.
@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Ok, I'll start simple

Semen comes from where?

Ig here's your answer

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
Ig here's your answer
Ridiculous cope, even the people in the comments were dissing him for being a deceiver

Screenshot 20240526 130938 Chrome
Screenshot 20240526 130814 Chrome
Screenshot 20240526 130926 Chrome

I've looked at the replies and they seem to be clapping them back
View attachment 2944672
Well, he had to defend himself somehow. I read it all and it was absolutely ridiculous. Apostate prophet even provided proof that muslim "doctors" always thought semen comes from there until science disproved it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
Well, he had to defend himself somehow. I read it all and it was absolutely ridiculous. Apostate prophet even provided proof that muslim "doctors" always thought semen comes from there until science disproved it
It wasn't him defending himself jfl

Can you show me his vid?

It wasn't him defending himself jfl

Can you show me his vid?

it was somewhere in here. The errors are timestamped. Look around. There's also a lot of good shit in there too. We can continue like tomorrow or st, it's Sunday today. Gotta spend some time with family n shiet

• Hmm...

it was somewhere in here. The errors are timestamped. Look around. There's also a lot of good shit in there too. We can continue like tomorrow or st, it's Sunday today. Gotta spend some time with family n shiet

I've just finished watching it (the clip you wanted me to see), that guy I've linked from quora has basically explained it? And the dudes in the replies were clapped?

Rn, he just seems to be a subhuman who takes things out of context, for me

I've just finished watching it (the clip you wanted me to see), that guy I've linked from quora has basically explained it? And the dudes in the replies were clapped?

Rn, he just seems to be a subhuman who takes things out of context, for me
You're coping turbo hard. With the guy from quora's logic, everything can come from everywhere :forcedsmile:.

What about how the quran says the moon is light when in reality it's a reflected light. They added the word reflected in the English translation but it's not in the Arabic. You can read it for yourself
Is this translation of verse 10 5 correct did quran had v0 x27jil0zitfc1

• Hmm...
You're coping turbo hard. With the guy from quora's logic, everything can come from everywhere :forcedsmile:.
I'm not..? Idk why you keep accusing me of things and using emojis so far
What about how the quran says the moon is light when in reality it's a reflected light. They added the word reflected in the English translation but it's not in the Arabic. You can read it for yourself
View attachment 2944702
It doesn't say that the moon is light? Who told you that? You took it too literally

@Fiqh @MaghrebGator idk if yall are fluent in arabic but correct me if I'm wrong and I'll admit my mistake

It doesn't say that the moon is light? Who told you that? You took it too literally

@Fiqh @MaghrebGator idk if yall are fluent in arabic but correct me if I'm wrong and I'll admit my mistake
@RAMU KAKA can you read arabic?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

It literally doesn't. The word reflected is nowhere to be found in the Arabic. It just says the noon is light which is false.

Here's more on the semen topic, it's only 5 minutes. Please watch it. They address the muzzy counter arguments too

This is the thing with muslims :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:. You never watch videos from the other side. How about you dedicate a day of watching anti Islam videos and then a day of anti Christian videos and decide which one is true. You've never seen islam get destroyed because you're scared and you cope
I have done both that’s why I can say what I say to @Autismcel regarding the debates

That’s also why I can say the avg Christian gets curbstomped by the avg Muslim in a debate but an good Christian debator would destroy a good Muslim debator.

Even in the comments most Christian’s throw ad hominem arguments to Muslims questions and arguments. That’s not how you win a debate as we know but it just goes to show how little most “Christian’s” know of their own faith. Its because of this why I became so religious because I learnt the truth

Nigga I personally have ADHD

PERSONALLY

Show me hadiths or verses I'm not watching a whole ass vid (unless if it was a short)

I'm not?
Not an excuse I also have adhd and autism just put the video to 2x speed and as long as it’s not 30+ mins you’ll be fine and ittl be over in 10 mins

Not an excuse I also have adhd and autism just put the video to 2x speed and as long as it’s not 30+ mins you’ll be fine and ittl be over in 10 mins
You clearly don't lmao

Maybe give me hadiths and verses from the quran instead of making me watch long ass videos?

I have done both that’s why I can say what I say to @Autismcel regarding the debates

That’s also why I can say the avg Christian gets curbstomped by the avg Muslim in a debate but an good Christian debator would destroy a good Muslim debator.
Never happened. (Assuming that both are actually good)
Even in the comments most Christian’s throw ad hominem arguments to Muslims questions and arguments. That’s not how you win a debate as we know but it just goes to show how little most “Christian’s” know of their own faith. Its because of this why I became so religious because I learnt the truth
How do you learn the truth in a month? Isn't that ridiculous? You've just became a christian and I could tell tbh because you were taking hadiths out of context and I've called you out for it before?

It literally doesn't. The word reflected is nowhere to be found in the Arabic. It just says the noon is light which is false.

Here's more on the semen topic, it's only 5 minutes. Please watch it. They address the muzzy counter arguments too

I just watched it (a few minutes ago actually, was watching other videos on the matter) and he literally just repeated what the other accusers have said lmao, this time adding "the kidneys"

I'm trying to watch this rn, won't be able to respond for a few mins (leaving it here if you were free to watch it, it might answer your question)

• JFL
Never happened. (Assuming that both are actually good)

How do you learn the truth in a month? Isn't that ridiculous? You've just became a christian and I could tell tbh because you were taking hadiths out of context and I've called you out for it before?
I’ve been Christian my whole life but I only took it seriously for 1 month. I never quoted your hadiths out of context. Your prophet did fuck a kid, you lot do kiss a black rock Muslims do belive the flesh is made before the bones in the embryo. Muslims do believe that all of the prophets prophecies are accurate despite evidence to the contrary an example prophecy 30

I can go on. Why do Muslims belive the Quran will intercede for them on judgement against Allah? wtf is this shit

The sad reality is Muslims cannot win debates so they rely on non sequitur arguments and red herrings such as “if you wanna disprove the Quran try to make a verse alike that of the Quran” just big lmfao @ Muslims

Last edited:
He's only talking with no proof whatsover again..?

Like the atheists who claim "muh big bang"
No offense but you might be slow. What proof jfl. The word is literally no where to be found :forcedsmile:.

"It was modified to make the quran sound like the miracle" proof?
They're talking about the English translation. The original doesn't have reflected, but they added it in English

I’ve been Christian my whole life but I only took it seriously for 1 month. I never quoted your hadiths out of context.
You did. They were context of war yet you kept insisting on making them seem that they say to kill the innocent non believers like..??
Your prophet did fuck a kid, you lot do kiss a black rock Muslims do belive the flesh is made before the bones in the embryo. Muslims do believe that all of the prophets prophecies are accurate despite evidence to the contrary an example prophecy 30

I can go on. Why do Muslims belive the Quran will intercede for them on judgement against Allah? wtf is this shit
The sad reality is Muslims cannot win debates so they rely on non sequitur arguments and red herrings such as “if you wanna disprove the Quran try to make a verse alike that of the Quran” just big lmfao @ Muslims
I've linked multiple videos of muslims winning debates but u prolly didn't watch them

Heres sam running away from uthman

You did. They were context of war yet you kept insisting on making them seem that they say to kill the innocent non believers like..??

I've linked multiple videos of muslims winning debates but u prolly didn't watch them

Heres sam running away from uthman

Sam never “ran” from uthman he has challenged uthman and uthman refuses to come online and debate him and for good reason because sam would demolish uthman and make him his bitch.

How is it context of war when Muslims did this to the meccans who weren’t attacking mo? How about the raid where Mo allowed his men to rape women infront of their husbands. This was after the fight of Haneen or whatever the place is called. It’s pathetic

I have seen most of the videos you sent that’s why I have no need to reply to them lol. What you think I just watch Christian’s slaughter Muslims in debates? You think I don’t bother to watch the Muslims? The Muslim arguments are nonsensical and come from a place of ignorance regarding theology. Christians mistakes come from a lack of understanding of the Quran that’s why I said Sam shamoun is the best cos he knows your faith and his own equally well

They're talking about the English translation. The original doesn't have reflected, but they added it in English
You do realize that the words of the quran weren't made by a human being right? It's words could LITERALLY be taken out of context even by an arab

So far y'all are just throwing accusations at me lmao and throwing around insults? Again, didn't the bible say "if you get slapped in one cheek, turn the other one around" or something like that?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

Yet I'm the only who has been respectful so far lmao

Sam never “ran” from uthman he has challenged uthman and uthman refuses to come online and debate him and for good reason because sam would demolish uthman and make him his bitch.
Are you slow or something? I've just showed you the vid where they met irl, sam dipped, and uthman proceeded to clap them

How is it context of war when Muslims did this to the meccans who weren’t attacking mo? How about the raid where Mo allowed his men to rape women infront of their husbands. This was after the fight of Haneen or whatever the place is called. It’s pathetic
Shoe hadiths and/or verses.

You do realize that the words of the quran weren't made by a human being right? It's words could LITERALLY be taken out of context even by an arab

So far y'all are just throwing accusations at me lmao and throwing around insults? Again, didn't the bible say "if you get slapped in one cheek, turn the other one around" or something like that?

The Quran was a colab between a human and a demon. The word "reflected" is not in the Quran. It's that simple. The Quran has a scientific error

Are you slow or something? I've just showed you the vid where they met irl, sam dipped, and uthman proceeded to clap them

Uthman is nowhere to be found after Shamoun challenged him. Even his boyfriend Sneako told him to do a debate with Shamoun and he's still acting deaf and hiding.

Look how he's coping that he's scared like a little girl "muhhh don't get me Sam Shamoun" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
The Quran was a colab between a human and a demon. The word "reflected" is not in the Quran. It's that simple. The Quran has a scientific error
Show hadiths or verses?

Who is being “disrespectful” who is insulting you? Stop acting like a little baby nobody’s attacking or insulting you bro behave yourself son stop slandering me. I did once and then I apologised and that’s it. If I mock uthman I don’t see how what I said is an insult to you

What do you think 💀💀💀
It’s not that I’m an atheist, I just don’t care if there is a God or not. I just asked if you hate atheists or not

• +1

Uthman is nowhere to be found after Shamoun challenged him. Even his boyfriend Sneako told him to do a debate with Shamoun and he's still acting deaf and hiding.

Look how he's coping that he's scared like a little girl "muhhh don't get me Sam Shamoun" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why did he dip then

He never debated him it was David and the random white guy who debated him that’s my point….

SAM NEVER RAN AWAY HE NEVER DEBATES UTHMAN THERE THATS WHY. SAM HAS OFFERED UTHMAN THE COWARD MANY TIMES TO COME ON A LIVE DEBATE BUT HE WONT COS HES SCARED LOL

Uthman never even won the debate against the random white guy and David. He just corrected him and then uthman made a point and got corrected back

• Hmm...
Who is being “disrespectful” who is insulting you? Stop acting like a little baby nobody’s attacking or insulting you bro behave yourself son stop slandering me. I did once and then I apologised and that’s it. If I mock uthman I don’t see how what I said is an insult to you
Doesn't matter. So far I haven't insult sam or god logic. Again, YOUR bible has said "If you get slapped in the cheek, turn/return the other one" not the exact saying but you can use google or refer to your bible.

• Hmm...
Show hadiths or verses?
I showed you the verse in Arabic :lul::lul::lul:. The word is not there. Get an Arabic speaker to confirm it. Again, THE WORD REFLECTED IS NOT IN THE VERSE. It's not science, it's either there or it isn't

He never debated him it was David and the random white guy who debated him that’s my point….
Then why did he run away?
SAM NEVER RAN AWAY HE NEVER DEBATES UTHMAN THERE THATS WHY. SAM HAS OFFERED UTHMAN THE COWARD MANY TIMES TO COME ON A LIVE DEBATE BUT HE WONT COS HES SCARED LOL
Then why did he come? They agreed on the location. Stop coping.
Uthman never even won the debate against the random white guy and David. He just corrected him and then uthman made a point and got corrected back
So no one won that debate?