Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 52452
The moon, it's in their flag

They have a matriarchal collective unconscious, which is ironic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slavusz, nathan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
The moon, it's in their flag

They have a matriarchal collective unconscious, which is ironic
Why do they worship the moon, the crescent moon with a star next to it to be specific?

The sun makes sense cuz it gives all life and gives u health n energy n dat and it feels nice

What does matriarchal collective unconscious mean? And why is it ironic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Why do they worship the moon, the crescent moon with a star next to it to be specific?

The sun makes sense cuz it gives all life and gives u health n energy n dat and it feels nice

they worship moon because of the Ottomans

• +1

It means that culturally the Middle Eastern ethnic groups are connected to the archetype of the Mother Goddess and everything that is derived from her.

This type of goddess is associated with Fertility, Sexuality, Sensuality, the cult of the pleasures of matter and the dominance of religious institutions over society.

It is ironic because of how they subjugate women in the modern era in those countries.

The moon in ancient times was associated with agriculture and the need to take into account the lunar cycles for crops, in addition to being associated with female menstrual cycles and maternal capacity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, PrinceLuenLeoncur, karpeltunnel and 2 others
Saturn
@Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
ottomana used moons on their flag. Then they became the caliphate so muslims started associating moon with islam
What does caliphate mean and why did ottomans use moon

• +1
Only Catholics do

IMG 6426

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Eternal_
Saturn is what Jews worship I thought

The Arabs too, Mecca is the black cube of Saturn that can be geometrically decomposed into the 6-pointed star found at one of the poles of Saturn.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Arabs too, Mecca is the black cube of Saturn that can be geometrically decomposed into the 6-pointed star found at one of the poles of Saturn.
Why do they worship Saturn

Why do they worship Saturn
He is the god of matter and time, he is associated with Yavhe, it is likely that the Semitic ethnic groups of yesteryear have made a pact with this deity to obtain power in the material world

In any case, this is only the negative aspect of Saturn, in its positive aspect it is the god-king of the golden age of hyperboria.

Last edited:
Christians do not worship the sun, shut up faggot. Muslimcels worship a false deity that sprung about from the deluded and tired mind of an illiterate sand monkey (muhammed) who was wondering around in the searing heat of the Arabian desert.

• +1
Christians do not worship the sun, shut up faggot. Muslimcels worship a false deity that sprung about from the deluded and tired mind of an illiterate sand monkey (muhammed) who was wondering around in the searing heat of the Arabian desert.
The cross represents the sun

The cross represents the sun
No it doesn’t, imbecile.

It represents the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on behalf of all humanity and it represents the monumental defeat of death that happened 3 days later when He resurrected and became first-borne of the dead.

✝️❤️

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and noodlelover
No it doesn’t, imbecile.

It represents the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on behalf of all humanity and it represents the monumental defeat of death that happened 3 days later when He resurrected and became first-borne of the dead.

✝️❤️
jesus got put in a spliff

Christians don't worship the sun, although many major religions including Christianity, take some things from older religions where the sun was worshiped as a god.

But either way, the sun is the source of all life on earth. At least it's real, unlike the mythical deities, and creatures of all of these religions.

He is the god of matter and time, he is associated with Yavhe, it is likely that the Semitic ethnic groups of yesteryear have made a pact with this deity to obtain power in the material world

In any case, this is only the negative aspect of Saturn, in its positive aspect it is the god-king of the golden age of hyperboria.
Iirc I thought that Saturn worship was equated with Satan? I’m not to knowledgeable on the subject so I might be mistaken.

It means that culturally the Middle Eastern ethnic groups are connected to the archetype of the Mother Goddess and everything that is derived from her.

This type of goddess is associated with Fertility, Sexuality, Sensuality, the cult of the pleasures of matter and the dominance of religious institutions over society.

It is ironic because of how they subjugate women in the modern era in those countries.

The moon in ancient times was associated with agriculture and the need to take into account the lunar cycles for crops, in addition to being associated with female menstrual cycles and maternal capacity.
Yep their black stone is based off Aphrodite lol even at John of Damascus states this much that the stone has inscriptions of Aphrodite on it

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Why do cumskins worship the sun? its the reason why they’re women look like grannies in their 30’s

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and st.hamudi but 6‘5
isnt saying that to me sinful? go repent for me bitch 💀
No, it isn’t. I am allowed to defend my Lord and Savior with full impunity from subhuman troglodytes such as yourself.

You repent, faggot.

jesus and the cross represents the cross
Yes the cross where he died… he says “pick up the cross and follow me” Muslims legitimately worship Satan moon god of Arabic Aphrodite stay here and read this excerpt from Saint John of Damascus regarding the Muslims

St John of Damascus said "They furthermore accuse us of being idolaters, because we venerate the cross, which they abominate. And we answer them: ‘How is it, then, that you rub yourselves against a stone in your Ka’ba and kiss and embrace it?’ Then some of them say that Abraham had relations with Agar upon it, but others say that he tied the camel to it, when he was going to sacrifice Isaac. And we answer them: ‘Since Scripture says that the mountain was wooded and had trees from which Abraham cut wood for the holocaust and laid it upon Isaac, and then he left the asses behind with the two young men, why talk nonsense? For in that place neither is it thick with trees nor is there passage for asses.’ And they are embarrassed, but they still assert that the stone is Abraham’s. Then we say: ‘Let it be Abraham’s, as you so foolishly say. Then, just because Abraham had relations with a woman on it or tied a camel to it, you are not ashamed to kiss it, yet you blame us for venerating the cross of Christ by which the power of the demons and the deceit of the Devil was destroyed.’ This stone that they talk about *is a head of that Aphrodite* whom they used to worship and whom they called Khabár. Even to the present day, traces of the carving are visible on it to careful observers."
St. John of Damascus

@Freixel

• +1
only god nothing else

Yes the cross where he died… he says “pick up the cross and follow me” Muslims legitimately worship Satan moon god of Arabic Aphrodite stay here and read this excerpt from Saint John of Damascus regarding the Muslims

St John of Damascus said "They furthermore accuse us of being idolaters, because we venerate the cross, which they abominate. And we answer them: ‘How is it, then, that you rub yourselves against a stone in your Ka’ba and kiss and embrace it?’ Then some of them say that Abraham had relations with Agar upon it, but others say that he tied the camel to it, when he was going to sacrifice Isaac. And we answer them: ‘Since Scripture says that the mountain was wooded and had trees from which Abraham cut wood for the holocaust and laid it upon Isaac, and then he left the asses behind with the two young men, why talk nonsense? For in that place neither is it thick with trees nor is there passage for asses.’ And they are embarrassed, but they still assert that the stone is Abraham’s. Then we say: ‘Let it be Abraham’s, as you so foolishly say. Then, just because Abraham had relations with a woman on it or tied a camel to it, you are not ashamed to kiss it, yet you blame us for venerating the cross of Christ by which the power of the demons and the deceit of the Devil was destroyed.’ This stone that they talk about *is a head of that Aphrodite* whom they used to worship and whom they called Khabár. Even to the present day, traces of the carving are visible on it to careful observers."
St. John of Damascus

@Freixel
thats what damascus

thats what the point of damascus

Iirc I thought that Saturn worship was equated with Satan? I’m not to knowledgeable on the subject so I might be mistaken.
The association with Satan came from the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages, the cult of the god Saturn is long before that.

Satan is a conjunction of several pagan deities such as Pan, Saturn, Python, Seth, Ahriman, Celtic druidic deities

It was the Gnostics who, through their religion, ended up associating the identity of the Jewish creator god with a demon-god like Satan.

they called him the demiurge

In occult currents, both Saturn and Satan are associated with the archetype of the Capricorn, the horned old man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
The association with Satan came from the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages, the cult of the god Saturn is long before that.

Satan is a conjunction of several pagan deities such as Pan, Saturn, Python, Seth, Celtic druidic deities

It was the Gnostics who, through their religion, ended up associating the identity of the Jewish creator god with a demon-god like Satan.

they called him the demiurge
Interesting. I know Dante in the inferno paints hell as very icy which some same is very Saturn like. Also, Saturday being the day of Sabbath for Jews and Christians before Constantine changed it, which was named after Saturn. Is it not evil than? And this is a simplistic and ignorant way to look at it but is there an order of greatness to the cosmos. Ie. Saturn worship being greater than moon worship or Islamic Worship, Jupiter or Roman worship greater than Saturn, and Sun Worship Greater than all of them due to his magnitude and size.

Last edited:
  • +1
Interesting. I know Dante in the inferno paints hell as very icy which some same is very Saturn like. Also, Saturday being the day of Sabbath for Jews and Christians before Constantine changed it, which was named after Saturn. Is it not evil than? And this is a simplistic and ignorant way to look at it but is there an order of greatness to the cosmos. Ie. Saturn worship being greater than moon worship or Islamic Worship, Jupiter or Roman worship greater than Saturn, and Sun Worship Greater than all of them due to his magnitude and size.

I believe that to understand the depth of all these beliefs you have to immerse yourself fully in the world of occultism, learn things like astrology, alchemy, etc.

Understanding that all deities derive from archetypes of the collective unconscious helps to intellectually understand the association between different deities.

I believe that all archetypes have a positive and a negative variant.

Saturn has 2 variants: The archetype of the beneficent king, the ancient father who guides the herd with his wisdom > Saturn from the Golden Age

And his negative archetype: the Tyrant, the Dominator, the one who exercises power over the masses through material and economic power. > Satan

Saturday is indeed the day of Saturn.

Saturn was associated in alchemy with lead, the black metal that represents the densest phase of matter, and how through magical formulas this metal could be transmuted into gold, that is, change its polarity from negative to positive.

Last edited:
  • +1
I believe that to understand the depth of all these beliefs you have to immerse yourself fully in the world of occultism, learn things like astrology, alchemy, etc.

Understanding that all deities derive from archetypes of the collective unconscious helps to intellectually understand the association between different deities.

I believe that all archetypes have a positive and a negative variant.

Saturn has 2 variants: The archetype of the beneficent king, the ancient father who guides the herd with his wisdom > Saturn from the Golden Age

And his negative archetype: the Tyrant, the Dominator, the one who exercises power over the masses through material and economic power. > Satan

Saturday is indeed the day of Saturn.

Saturn was associated in alchemy with lead, the black metal that represents the densest phase of matter, and how through magical formulas this metal could be transmuted into gold, that is, change its polarity from negative to positive.
is there any books you would recommend on the topic?

is there any books you would recommend on the topic?
The books of perennialists like Evola, Guenon or even Jung

There are also esoteric Nazis like Miguel Serrano who talk about these things.

In Spanish there is the trilogy of Ibn-Asad, who is a modern perennialist, but I don't know if his books are in English.

These books are dense but can be found in pdf online

In any basic book of occultism they name the association between the planets and the archetypes, as well as the alchemical process.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why do cumskins worship the sun? its the reason why they’re women look like grannies in their 30’s
no thats down to whites being the most brainwashed in terms of diet

• Woah
Reactions: murdah

St. John of Damascus

@Freixel
I didn't know that the Mecca cube was associated with Aphrodite, only that it was made of meteor stone

Although to be specific, Aphrodite is not a Lunar deity, but Venusian, like the Babylonian Ishtar, definitely matriarchal

• +1

Vampired

I didn't know that the Mecca cube was associated with Aphrodite, only that it was made of meteor stone

Although to be specific, Aphrodite is not a Lunar deity, but Venusian, like the Babylonian Ishtar, definitely matriarchal
It’s ironic considering Islam is so anti women and how Islam seems outwardly masculine @SecularIslamist bur it turns out females are so toxic in nature that religion that’s matriarchal turns out to be far worse than an patriarchal one 😂. Women holding another L and it makes sense as to why my soul cannot let go of the feeling that women are Natrally evil (something Islam also agrees with)

• +1