I don't have a problem with other religions

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
As long as they're religious and not cuck or modernist. They are actually allies against the biggest common enemy; the godless world. In fact some (very rare) Christians can be better than Muslims (Amish). Some of my favourite Christians include Catholics like Charles Taylor who critiques the secular paradigm which has infected every aspect of society including them "Christians".

However I do have a problem with Christian retards like @Eternal_. Muslims live rent free in his heads. It's beyond just polemics, he is genuinely mentally retarded in the head that he can't even overlook his doctor who he admits is very nice, being Muslim JFL. This is what you call peak religious retardation. He can't see the atheists and modern progressives have been for centuries cucking religion as a whole, so instead of combatting secularism he spastically rants about Muslims (not even Islam). He is more impacted by secular, worldly thought than he realises. I have no doubt any of these crusaders he worships if alive today would be incensed by "christians" and atheists more than Muslims. In fact a common criticism of Muslims in the middle ages were that they were too worldly like the Jews. But tables have turned.

He is unlike @PrinceLuenLeoncur or @i_love_roosters There is a mutual respect and understanding here despite our fierce disagreement about Islam.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I believe in Valhalla, Odin and Thor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, nigkook, murdah and 3 others

I don't have a problem with other religions​

al-wala wal-bara

Retract your slanderous comments immediately beta, I demand this of you!! Astagfirullah!!! You have left me with no choice:

Screenshot 2024 05 14 at 40547PM

Very well said :chad:. I can't stand that raging homosexual too, with his seethe rants and autistic outbursts

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
A polytheist but far more based than cucks, atheists and "Christians" of today.

Tbh as a Muslim every other religion, even other Muslims can be low key polytheists. We are unapologetically monotheist.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
As long as they're religious and not cuck or modernist. They are actually allies against the biggest common enemy; the godless world. In fact some (very rare) Christians can be better than Muslims (Amish). Some of my favourite Christians include Catholics like Charles Taylor who critiques the secular paradigm which has infected every aspect of society including them "Christians".

However I do have a problem with Christian retards like @Eternal_. Muslims live rent free in his heads. It's beyond just polemics, he is genuinely mentally retarded in the head that he can't even overlook his doctor who he admits is very nice, being Muslim JFL. This is what you call peak religious retardation. He can't see the atheists and modern progressives have been for centuries cucking religion as a whole, so instead of combatting secularism he spastically rants about Muslims (not even Islam). He is more impacted by secular, worldly thought than he realises. I have no doubt any of these crusaders he worships if alive today would be incensed by "christians" and atheists more than Muslims. In fact a common criticism of Muslims in the middle ages were that they were too worldly like the Jews. But tables have turned.

He is unlike @PrinceLuenLeoncur or @i_love_roosters There is a mutual respect and understanding here despite our fierce disagreement about Islam.
Let that eternal nigga seethe

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Who asked you, boyo + you're not Scandinavian to be worshiping these gods, you're a Genghis Khan rape baby who speaks an Uralic (gook) language :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 3 others

Tbh as a Muslim every other religion, even other Muslims can be low key polytheists. We are unapologetically monotheist.
ok I don't believe in that shut, just wanted to see reaction to paganism, I do believe in magic and shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
Who asked you, boyo + you're not Scandinavian to be worshiping these gods, you're a Genghis Khan rape baby who speaks a Uralic (gook) language :ogre:
shut the fuck up trans worshipping amerimutt, you are the root of all evil and should be tossed into a boiling lake of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
shut the fuck up trans worshipping amerimutt, you are the root of all evil and should be tossed into a boiling lake of shit
@SecularIslamist he's not the first one to say I look American, I'm not an ethnic anymore :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist and 2 others
@SecularIslamist he's not the first one to say I look American, I'm not an ethnic anymore :feelsokman:
you disgrace to all mankind, I hope a camel shits on your whole family you trans sucking mutt abomination, I hope you have a fucking civil war and you die to plague in a desolate and cold POW camp, useless human trash

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and i_love_roosters

I don't have a problem with other religions​

al-wala wal-bara
@SecularIslamist do you understand this concept

tbh I don't like muslim architecture. one of the reasons i can never convert

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
you disgrace to all mankind, I hope a camel shits on your whole family you trans sucking mutt abomination, I hope you have a fucking civil war and you die to plague in a desolate and cold POW camp, useless human trash

• +1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters and northern mogger
@SecularIslamist do you understand this concept
And...? That doesn't mean we don't live alongside them and get along with them. They are on kufr, we give dawah. If they reject their fate is in the afterlife and judgement day.

"Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."

Not a good thing. Looking Anglo and least of all americans. Ethnics mog Americans :feelsyay:

Btw I just visited Turkish barbers. 4 of them looked ethnic AF, except one guy who looked white with medium blonde hair. I thought he was a white guy til he opened his mouth :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Agree, I was joking around
You pheno looks Spanish. When I say Spanish I mean more Gerard Pique or Sergio Ramos not Pedro - who looks Iraqi :feelskek:

That's still too 'ethnic' for white but probably white passing enough for most.
How did your trim turn out. It's very hit or miss with Turkish barbers, they'll either give you your best cut or vandalize your head, and there's no in-between
Mfers vandalized it. Always cut it too short - but will grow back in a couple weeks. I will go Kurdish barbers next time as payback :feelsyay:

• JFL
tbh I don't like muslim architecture. one of the reasons i can never convert
Ironcially Islamic architecture is copied of Eastern and orthodox Christianityโ€ฆ islams an fraudulent copy of Christianity thatโ€™s why itโ€™s false

Donโ€™t compare western Christianity (Protestantism) with eastern (orthodoxy) Protestants are the liberals and secularists, catholics have their issues as well but I respect them more even if they have the pope which is a retarded institution

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Donโ€™t compare western Christianity (Protestantism) with eastern (orthodoxy) Protestants are the liberals and secularists, catholics have their issues as well but I respect them more even if they have the pope which is a retarded institution
Oh yeah absolutely. It's precisely the children of these Protestant sects that killed off the sacred.

Ironically Martin Luther was a wahhabi par excellence :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Imagine caring about others

He must be a dalit because white = american

U look more turkish than american tbh (at least for me, an arab, maybe it's diff for other ethnicities)

• JFL
He must be a dalit because white = american

U look more turkish than american tbh (at least for me, an arab, maybe it's diff for other ethnicities)
Idk SecularsIslamist said Spanish. I've gotten shit like mainland Greek, French, Jewish and whatnot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Autismcel
Idk SecularsIslamist said Spanish. I've gotten shit like mainland Greek, French, Jewish and whatnot jfl
Yeah french and turkish seem the most accurate tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
  • So Sad
Really you've been guess as all these? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mirin the autism to put this on a map.
Not all of them. I've been guessed as:
Spanish
Greek
Jew