Christmas is chad only

randomop

randomop

☦️
Chad goes on a nice ski resort , making TikTok’s with his gf helping him to decorate a Christmas tree. Gets a nice luxurious present

While you rot at home , don’t decorate the shitty apartment and get mad you can’t run the new game you bought on sale on your outdated computer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, kebab, Nick.Harte and 16 others
Life is chad only

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nick.Harte, Tallcell and 10 others
Chad goes on a nice ski resort , making TikTok’s with his gf helping him to decorate a Christmas tree. Gets a nice luxurious present

While you rot at home , don’t decorate the shitty apartment and get mad you can’t run the new game you bought on sale on your outdated computer
My pc is detoriarating with time lmao, barely runs minecraft at 144fps

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and randomop
No one is stopping you from also going to a ski resort...
FJ_LNj8XsAEu5zQ.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JustShower, soover4me and 1 other person
Bloody hell even xmas now. Thanks jesus.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Every social festivity is the ride of a lifetime for Chad, a moderate joy for normies and a masochist torture for subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incelmogger, randomop and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and randomop

All of it sounds stressful as fuck

Honestly part of being chad is not being stressed out by people, and being good looking enough/likeable enough to be able to respond to texts when you want without people getting offended

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and randomop
Every social festivity is the ride of a lifetime for Chad, a moderate joy for normies and a masochist torture for subhumans.
Chads life is romantic movie

While we are dystopian novel

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Mainstream
"Hey, look who came! It's Truecel! Sit down at the table! You came alone? Why don't you have a girlfriend like your brother Chad, you're 29 already?"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incelmogger, Agendum and 2 others
No one is stopping you from also going to a ski resort...
FJ_LNj8XsAEu5zQ.jpg
Not the same experience , maybe I could go with fellow psl autists

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
"Hey, look who came! It's Truecel! Sit down at the table! You came alone? Why don't you have a girlfriend like your brother Chad, you're 29 already?"

View attachment 2624383
Especially when Christmas songs are in the background, most of the time it’s about wanting love

'Christmas is chad only"
tf you saying:feelskek:

I won’t go outside during Christmas man. Wanna kill myself honestly

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Another year another brutal holiday season. Chads and normies celebrating and hanging out while I rot in my room as usual.
Something's gotta change.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Danish_Retard