Christopher reeve is the biggest Chad I've ever known.

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
Ever since I've become obessed with PSL Christopher reeve is biggest Chad i've seen.Robust skull,wide shoulder,big-wide ribs,God tier undereye support and God like lower third,massive jaw area and cheekbones.He was a mogging machine only Brando or Rock Hudson come close to matching him but even then there is very little competition,no chico ,Gandy or opry can match his looks and will be mogged to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CarnivoreDiet
no chico ,Gandy or opry can match his looks and will be mogged to hell.
Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and currycelincurryland
Poor guy was ridden with health problems though. There goes the "good genes come in packages" bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and turkproducer
Poor guy was ridden with health problems though. There goes the "good genes come in packages" bs
There is not a single flaw I can find in his looks.How can someone be so perfect? If I were given a choice I would exchange my life with his even knowing the freakish accident he had.

"Reeve suffered from asthma and allergies since childhood. At age 16, he began to suffer from alopecia areata"
"More than once he had a severe reaction to a drug. In Kessler, he tried a drug named Sygen which was theorized to help reduce damage to the spinal cord. The drug caused him to go into anaphylactic shock, and his heart stopped. "

his immune system was a mess, looks only get you so far when your health is failing you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I immune system mog him

Jfl No.
The biggest Chad Is still Chico.
Christopher Reeves Is somewhere Around 100
Every Girl likes Chico.🙂

Reeve

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and androgenic