CHUDLITE THREATENS 105 POUND ANOREXIC FOID AND GETS ASS BEAT (WITH VIDEO) GTFIH

Show more vids of u slaying emo girls
i dont have any more i dont record often, this time i only recorded because i wanted to scare her

i talked about snuff films on the way there i wanted her to think i was going to put her on liveleak

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and chudlite
couch in his shed:soy: we smoked cigarettes after
EVERY TIME YOU GIVE UR LOVE TO ME THIS WAYYYYYYYYYYY

SAY YOULL WAIT FOR ME TO STAY

I KNOW IT HURTS YOU BUT I NEEEEED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TELLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HEART JUST CANTTTTT BE FAITHFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FOR LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ILL ONLY MAKE YOU CRY :feelswhy:

• +1
I will kill this guy

• +1
You ofc, you slay more than me, bigger penis, taller height etc
nah u dickmog me bro im 6.2 with skinny dick, tbh ill show u my face so u can see im not even that GL i look like a street shitter pajeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
nah u dickmog me bro im 6.2 with skinny dick, tbh ill show u my face so u can see im not even that GL i look like a street shitter pajeet
show pm me

My dick is lackluster

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
@MA_ascender GTFIH

• +1
View attachment 3183267yeah a foid was able to drop me, over for my 115 pound build

she started tickling me after and we ended up making out and almost had sex, probably wouldve if it wasnt a public place, wouldve been such a good slay story if we fucked in the cemetery
@Vskizzle1016

• +1
@Vskizzle1016
You didn't even fuck? I fucked a foid a month ago on vacation in SC, I'm 6'2 btw, and I voice mog you to oblivion, also only 115 pounds? Hit the gym kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and notsocommonthumb
You didn't even fuck? I fucked a foid a month ago on vacation in SC, I'm 6'2 btw, and I voice mog you to oblivion, also only 115 pounds? Hit the gym kid.
calm down buddy i mog you in every aspect not just looks, NTmog IQmog shut the fuck up norwooding subhuman

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and enriquecel
View attachment 3183267yeah a foid was able to drop me, over for my 115 pound build

she started tickling me after and we ended up making out and almost had sex, probably wouldve if it wasnt a public place, wouldve been such a good slay story if we fucked in the cemetery
@enriquecel GTFIH

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and enriquecel

top ten things that MIGHT have happened

• +1
top ten things that MIGHT have happened
im glad i posted the video otherwise this shit wouldve been full of niggas saying “tales”

@sportsmogger thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, sportsmogger and enriquecel
now take anabolic steroids and become a 300lbs mass monster and eat her for macronutrients

• +1
i thought you said in another thread you were 5’9 :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and notsocommonthumb
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and notsocommonthumb
now take anabolic steroids and become a 300lbs mass monster and eat her for macronutrients
if i lose my twink appeal she probably wont like me anymore

@Eriot Lodger @Tabula Rasa @Imretarded? thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, notsocommonthumb, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
calm down buddy i mog you in every aspect not just looks, NTmog IQmog shut the fuck up norwooding subhuman
"IQ mog" lol, you're another autist faceless retard with a Wojack pfp and I garentee possess an IQ +- a standard deviation from the mean 85-100-115 = retard, also, I 100% dickmog you too at 7.25 inches bpel, keep coping.

• +1
"IQ mog" lol, you're another autist faceless retard with a Wojack pfp and I garentee possess an IQ +- a standard deviation from the mean 85-100-115 = retard, also, I 100% dickmog you too at 7.25 inches bpel, keep coping.
yeah none of this shit youre saying matters since i brutally mog you, your face is wide as fuck like uncannily wide, lowkey almost subhuman

• +1

bro is submissive

• +1
if i lose my twink appeal she probably wont like me anymore

@Eriot Lodger @Tabula Rasa @Imretarded? thoughts?
idk I don’t have much experience regarding this

• +1
holy fuckin mogger :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
im

@dark.max @luria @scrunchables thoughts? should i bulk or no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria and notsocommonthumb
chad ramblings

• +1
man stop sending ts shit low-key making me depressed af

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and notsocommonthumb
holy fuckin mogger :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i always tell her “next time were alone im killing you” and she looks at me with these cute eyes, maybe my oneitis but i dont know yet + my girlfriend is extremely loyal i wont find another girl like her

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and MA_ascender
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, PeakIncels and MA_ascender

this makes me feel like i am missing out :feelswhy::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Tabula Rasa and chudlite
@truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and truthhurts