OP is a son of a bitch

hawk tuah (bump)

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Goth, GlamourPursuer and StarvedEpi
View attachment 3183267yeah a foid was able to drop me, over for my 115 pound build

she started tickling me after and we ended up making out and almost had sex, probably wouldve if it wasnt a public place, wouldve been such a good slay story if we fucked in the cemetery
Deserved for being in a mosque

View attachment 3183267yeah a foid was able to drop me, over for my 115 pound build

she started tickling me after and we ended up making out and almost had sex, probably wouldve if it wasnt a public place, wouldve been such a good slay story if we fucked in the cemetery
Deserved for being in a mosque

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
imagine i slayed in a mosque, that isnt a mosque btw its a cemetery
Oh shit slaying in a mosque is better tho as it’s a sin against Allah a fake God 😂

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Oh shit slaying in a mosque is better tho as it’s a sin against Allah a fake God 😂
yeah i want to unfortunately i probably wont ever, too risky and i’ll probably get stoned by @shia.jihadist

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
yeah i want to unfortunately i probably wont ever, too risky and i’ll probably get stoned by @shia.jihadist
Shit that guy has so much Posts now I remember taking to him when we were both Greycels😭

• +1
Shit that guy has so much Posts now I remember taking to him when we were both Greycels😭
same with you bro, yall grow up so fast youre about to hit 2,500

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
shes cute idk what id rate her, i feel like rating women is alot harder and more subjective, i have this cutie ex that @WhoTookVendetta rated ltb

and then i asked him to send a mtb and he sent a makeupfrauded mid ltb

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@sub5incel125 what do u rate the foid in the video

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
I’m actually becoming a recognised .org member 😭
thats lowkey such a good feeling, when people start tagging you in posts or namedroping you in conversations with others

it gives a sense of community

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and grungymallard97
thats lowkey such a good feeling, when people start tagging you in posts or namedroping you in conversations with others

it gives a sense of community
Yeah I’ve been having that recently in all gym posts I get @ now it’s like I’m the go to gym guy 😭

• JFL
i was saying the other guy was the ethnic

Makes sense tbh, it's always the shit-skin pajeets who talk shit on my ratings posts, this is the last curry who claimed to mog me to oblivion and called me subhuman, jfl
4161437 1000001997

if i lose my twink appeal she probably wont like me anymore

@Eriot Lodger @Tabula Rasa @Imretarded? thoughts?
yes don't become ogre, it's subhuman

• +1