“Circumcised men lost 90% of their nerve endings”

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff

Examining Penile Sensitivity in Neonatally Circumcised and Intact Men Using Quantitative Sensory Testing​

Conclusions: Findings suggest that minimal long-term implications for penile sensitivity exist as a result of the surgical excision of the foreskin during neonatal circumcision. Additionally, this study challenges past research suggesting that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the adult penis.

Tagging cut crew: @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @PacinoCel @Corleone @Chadeep @Ryan @HimmyButler and any other Islamicel who I forgot about because shitty memory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Ryan, Chadeep and 9 others

Examining Penile Sensitivity in Neonatally Circumcised and Intact Men Using Quantitative Sensory Testing​

Conclusions: Findings suggest that minimal long-term implications for penile sensitivity exist as a result of the surgical excision of the foreskin during neonatal circumcision. Additionally, this study challenges past research suggesting that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the adult penis.

Tagging cut crew: @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @PacinoCel @Corleone @Chadeep @Ryan @HimmyButler and any other Islamicel who I forgot about because shitty memory.
the fucking jews cucked me because they wanted to sell my foreskin to big pharma to run their experiments stop coping

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, aspiringexcel, 5OuttaTen and 5 others
Being circumcized is better for hygene purposes

We are not barbarians. But I don't expect most people to understand since most people don't even wash their hands before touching their dick to pee.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23558, SecularIslamist and 10 others

Im gonna regrow my foreskin eventually and maybe foragen will be out in a few years

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Being circumcized is better for hygene purposes

We are not barbarians. But I don't expect most people to understand since most people don't even wash their hands before touching their dick to pee.
penises are n ot meant to be washed why would you wash the pheremones

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, bedes and ReadBooksEveryday
Natural mogs, we are not cavemen everyone got access to showers. Cope if you think having a mutilated dick mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23558, BLovee and 9 others
I told you the fucking jews cucked me because they wanted to sell my foreskin to big pharma to run their experiments
I’ll give you my foreskin bhai, uncut dicks look ugly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Gengar, pardocel and 2 others
Circumcised pride worldwide

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, GetShrekt, Xangsane and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ROTTING, pardocel and 1 other person
I like how my foreskin feels tho, it’s sensitive + make my dick look bigger

• JFL
Another day, another mutilated cope thread

BDFBDC37 6639 46FA 9AD0 6B50E6B40520

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, AscendingHero, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
Over for you circumcised sissies, foreskin also adds thickness to the tip of the cock and looks more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and forevermirin
basically what this means is circumcised niggas need to have sex with 99 women to even imagine the pleasure uncut niggas do with 1 woman.

• +1
Reactions: BLovee
Over for you circumcised sissies, foreskin also adds thickness to the tip of the cock and looks more masculine.
foreskin is literally the chin of your cock bro

• +1
Reactions: exo
A lot of circumcised chads to be honest.

I'm not joking, I'd rather be a normie with an uncircumcised, sensitive filled penis than a chad with a circumcised penis that barely feels a thing.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 23558, robtical and 1 other person
Thank you OP, now i can sleep tightly, knowing my dick is fine after all.

• Love it
Oh also, not only does penis sensitivity decrease due to the nerves being cut off from the foreskin. The foreskin also has a function of keeping the glans moistured and stopping it from having friction up against clothing.

The constant friction and dryness can cause the penis glans tissue to harden and making it less sensitive. So it makes sense why circumcised men lose a hell of a lot of sensitivity.

Imagine not having all the nerve endings in your penis:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BLovee, Constantin Denis, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Materials and methods: A total of 62 men (age 18 to 37 years, mean 24.2, SD 5.1) completed study procedures (30 circumcised, 32 intact).

Results: Penile sensitivity did not differ across circumcision status for any stimulus type or penile site. The foreskin of intact men was more sensitive to tactile stimulation than the other penile sites, but this finding did not extend to any other stimuli (where foreskin sensitivity was comparable to the other sites tested).

In another study:

Results: The analysis sample consisted of 1059 uncircumcised and 310 circumcised men. For the glans penis, circumcised men reported decreased sexual pleasure and lower orgasm intensity. They also stated more effort was required to achieve orgasm, and a higher percentage of them experienced unusual sensations (burning, prickling, itching, or tingling and numbness of the glans penis). For the penile shaft a higher percentage of circumcised men described discomfort and pain, numbness and unusual sensations. In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft.

Conclusions: This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning. Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population. Before circumcision without medical indication, adult men, and parents considering circumcision of their sons, should be informed of the importance of the foreskin in male sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Lifefuel

Im cut and I like it.

But I didnt like how my parents forced me to do it at a young age, that should be illegal ngl

It hurt and somewhat traumatized my mini me back then

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and sub5inchcel
Lifefuel

Im cut and I like it.

But I didnt like how my parents forced me to do it at a young age, that should be illegal ngl

It hurt and somewhat traumatized my mini me back then
There’s soyboy fags crying about “muh mommy and daddy cut part of me willy off against muh consent :feelswah:“ and are busy with foreskin restoration copes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar and sub5inchcel