Womens preference for circumcision [Study] 30 reasons why YOU SHOULD NEVER MUTILATE YOUR PENIS [30 Studies Included] Looksmaxxing for your dick

study done in 2005, the sexual dating market has changed BIG time

Also boyos one thing I did notice was my dick got a bit bigger after being circumcised maybe an inch, perhaps this was because the tight foreskin stopped my erections a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
study done in 2005, the sexual dating market has changed BIG time
What do you think would have changed? more or less accepting of an uncut dick?

It didnt hurt if I was errect but If I masturbated it did but not an extreme amount maybe constantly being pinched or something its very hard to describe, I was still able to masturbate but the skin went back a tiny amount, and after masturbation the skin was usually red and rashy and sometimes there was a tiny bit of bleeding because of how tight the skin was.
That sounds so unpleasant to deal with.

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
Proud to be uncircumcised

3D196402 CB59 424E A026 93A6B492020A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lmao
People are sheep. They don’t question anything and just do what the doctors/government tells them to do.
Literal NPCs
So many people I've talked seem genuinely incapable of individual thought, they just said they would do what everyone else is doing.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Agendum
Fremulum is one of the most sensitive parts unless you have a medical reason I wouldnt.
Well. It bends my penis when erected and make it hard to impossible to retract completely

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Well. It bends my penis when erected and make it hard to impossible to retract completely
oh well, then I would get it sorted.

Maybe look into frenuloplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Thank a jew for your missing frenulum to indicate your slave status just like they did before the Spanish Inquisition.

People are sheep. They don’t question anything and just do what the doctors/government tells them to do.
Literal NPCs
Getting completely blackpilled about circumcision made me start questioning everything. It made me realize just how retarded and sheepish normies really are and how many contradictions there are in their way of thinking. I have also noticed normies seem to always use anecdotes to prove their point and can't grasp percentages or how many numerous variables(this specifically) there is for any situation or idea or concept or anything. They also don't seem to understand what constitutes anecdotes itself. They are actually retarded. But meanwhile a slit in the clitoris or removing it which is the actual male foreskin undeveloped/very similar correct me if I'm wrong that occurs in shitholes in africa with no modern science or internet access is horrific mutilation and if that specific type of FGM occurs in USA it should land you in prison no exception. They probably dont do any research and the extent of research and critical thinking they do is "is the father circumcised" or google drop down bars or will the kid get made fun of which I saw mentioned online with tens of thousands of likes on tiktok JFL. Utter fucking conformist cattle branded sheep. Type of retards that are deathly afraid of covid and get their boosters but continue to be obese faggots eating their high glycemic index highly processed diets that don't meet their bodies needs. This is why we need genetic engineering for smarter people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 17829, germanlooks and 1 other person
I was snipped. It is what it is, if I every have a kid I'm def not letting the doc mutilate his pp don't give a fuck about what woman prefer, simple as

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Getting completely blackpilled about circumcision made me start questioning everything. It made me realize just how retarded and sheepish normies really are and how many contradictions there are in their way of thinking. I have also noticed normies seem to always use anecdotes to prove their point and can't grasp percentages or how many numerous variables(this specifically) there is for any situation or idea or concept or anything. They also don't seem to understand what constitutes anecdotes itself. They are actually retarded. But meanwhile a slit in the clitoris or removing it which is the actual male foreskin undeveloped/very similar correct me if I'm wrong that occurs in shitholes in africa with no modern science or internet access is horrific mutilation and if that specific type of FGM occurs in USA it should land you in prison no exception. They probably dont do any research and the extent of research and critical thinking they do is "is the father circumcised" or google drop down bars or will the kid get made fun of which I saw mentioned online with tens of thousands of likes on tiktok JFL. Utter fucking conformist cattle branded sheep. Type of retards that are deathly afraid of covid and get their boosters but continue to be obese faggots eating their high glycemic index highly processed diets that don't meet their bodies needs. This is why we need genetic engineering for smarter people.
It also made me realize that you can never 100% trust certain studies or authorities. You always have to make your own research about a topic to get to know the real truth

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I was snipped. It is what it is, if I every have a kid I'm def not letting the doc mutilate his pp don't give a fuck about what woman prefer, simple as
Respect

oh well, then I would get it sorted.

Maybe look into frenuloplasty.
Yeah but no nigga here does that cause they aoo absolute retards

It's not about what women prefer or not in this case, it's about an ability to experience a full spectrum of pleasure from sexual activity. A lot of people who got circumcised as teenagers or adults regret it after comparing to previous state. And those who got circumcised at early childhood, sadly, won't even be able to know what it should feel like normally, unless some sort of novel treatment appears (there are various projects but no decent results yet so far). Hygiene and aesthetics arguments is just coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Nims
I felt physically sick reading this.

Foreskin gang where u at

#foreskin4life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I know this thread made a few people hate me.

No bad intentions, and seems women prefer circumcised

Just posting data I found

bump @Native

bump @Native
you're an abused dog because humans only do things that benefit them, this information doesn't benefit you, so you did this for the approval of the people reading it which is literally abused dog mentality and the opposite of a masculine mind. you can die and i want you dead.

Yep I can still orgasm and what not, it still feels good but its more emotion based I think.

Nah I would say 70% is probably accurate obviously it varies from person to person especially on how low or high their cut and 70% is just a guess it could be lower or higher I cant remember exactly what it was like before because it was so long ago but it is very noticeable I would say it is at least 50% at the lowest at least for me.
For me I'd say half. For those that are circumcised, try senslip or manhood which are both artificial foreskins made in order to restore penile sensitivity to the glands. Do this while you wait for foregen to release.