Civ 6 is free

Slayer

Slayer

Pregabalin Proselyte
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
6,435
Reputation
14,617
Going to try it but it seems like an incel game tbh.

I remember seeing this one framelet gook kid play it during the entirety of my calc 1 class and I don't want that association despite not being a framelet or a gook.
 
I dont even know what civ 6 is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I dont even know what civ 6 is
Civilization VI is a turn-based strategy 4X video game developed by Firaxis Games, published by 2K Games, and distributed by Take-Two Interactive.
Initial release date: 21 October 2016
 

Attachments

  • 1590177325195.png
    1590177325195.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 106
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Slayer and Deleted member 4464
Civilization VI is a turn-based strategy 4X video game developed by Firaxis Games, published by 2K Games, and distributed by Take-Two Interactive.
Initial release date: 21 October 2016
1590177325195-png.420076
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Play company of heroes like a chad
 
17520129842

:rage::rage::rage:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
I've only played Civ V tbh
 
Where do you get it tho?
 
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Casadonis and Arkantos
Update:
It's fun as shit. I'm playing as Norway and completely dicking these retarded barbarians that attack my Chad Nordic warriors.
 
Update:
It's fun as shit. I'm playing as Norway and completely dicking these retarded barbarians that attack my Chad Nordic warriors.
ah yes goyim waste your time with soyivilization VI
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
Play time total war
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
52
sasha108
sasha108
Eggshells
Replies
20
Views
173
antrax
antrax
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
103
tansel
tansel
sample
Replies
7
Views
54
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
D
Replies
1
Views
36
ouiii
ouiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top