Civil war in Turkey !!!

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
Due to a lot of Syrians, afghanis, and Pakistanis.

Turkey is not safe anymore for Turks and and tourists, foreigners.

There was an dramatic surge in r@pe, sexual harrasment, video taping underage girls, abduction, and of course forced conversions.

Turks says " no more ", Turkish government has already stopped granting visas to pakis, even some paki students are forced to go back !!!!

Turks are not getting help from government or police, just goto Turkish twitter, they are all preparing for civil war if government or police won't do anything.

Civil war between Turks + other Turkish minorities VS pakis, afghanis, Syrians etc.

Question : Paki Bad boys are getting All Turkish wmn now, Turkcels are are losing their shit?

Is it Paki > Turk in Turkey?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Pumanator, Lmao and 14 others
2870791 20220504 173040

"I am from Istanbul and i always come to Istanbul in Ramadan day, but i have never felt that foreign to my own city, city is full of refugees and believe me they still look at me and my body in a disgusting way despite me being with my family and parents." After that she says Turkish men are like %10 city

2870788 IMG 20220504 172955

Aryan stacy can't hide her disgust :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, Pumanator and 15 others

There was an dramatic surge in r@pe, sexual harrasment, video taping underage girls, abduction, and of course forced conversions.

Turks says " no more ", Turkish government has already stopped granting visas to pakis, even some paki students are forced to go back !!!!

Turks are not getting help from government or police, just goto Turkish twitter, they are all preparing for civil war if government or police won't do anything.

Civil war between Turks + other Turkish minorities VS pakis, afghanis, Syrians etc.

Question : Paki Bad boys are getting All Turkish wmn now, Turkcels are are losing their shit?

Disgusting lol this is the fate of all western countries, When you flood the countries with subhuman low iq degenerate scumbags

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
View attachment 1665408

"I am from Istanbul and i always come to Istanbul in Ramadan day, but i have never felt that foreign to my own city, city is full of refugees and believe me they still look at me and my body in a disgusting way despite me being with my family and parents." After that she says Turkish men are like %10 city

View attachment 1665409

You have no idea how many pakis simp for turk, like they almost act like slaves to Turks wtf they literally worship even an average Turk, turkcels do not exists because they all can ascend in Pakistan if they fail everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 17430 and 5 others
View attachment 1665408

View attachment 1665409

I wanna fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19036 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope

Every country should be muticultural

I support refugeees and immigrants in non white countries

Time to be progressive and move forward and leave behind prejudices

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 18522, ALP and 16 others
Lol. I hope the turks genocide them for damaging their country. Turks are giga nationalistic so they will actually do something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 13787, Smoke Fanboy and 14 others
Cope

They are rapists, murderers and thiefs they should stay in their country if they are gonna act uncivilized, The only exception is if they are born in the western country and are raised with western morals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, BoneDensity, Biiyo03 and 3 others
They are rapists, murderers and thiefs they should stay in their country if they are gonna act uncivilized, The only exception is if they are born in the western country and are raised with western morals
I hope turky invades these shitholes and destroys their shitty cultures and colonise the empty land with turkish blood.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 16369 and 13 others
Few more :

@FailedNormieManlet @Zer0/∞ Bengalis like you are also getting targeted

Too late now

Lol. I hope the turks genocide them for damaging their country. Turks are giga nationalistic so they will actually do something.
Western people used to nationalists too , look at west now. Also you almost never see a white girl in Vancouver… hopefully other countries accept multiculturalism too

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Fun fact is that they dream of making every country they visit into just like their previous one which they left, wtf makes 0 sense, also they are mostly men and young. Almost no wmn.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
Too late now

Western people used to nationalists too , look at west now. Also you almost never see a white girl in Vancouver… hopefully other countries accept multiculturalism too
Cope. Turky will become nazi and gas the afghanis. Turky is secular cuntry. They dont allow extremism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Fun fact is that they dream of making every country they visit into just like their previous one which they left, wtf makes 0 sense, also they are mostly men and young. Almost no wmn.
What if I immigrate to pakistan and made it just like the west? How would they like roads, clean water and a fair and just legal system? Bet they wouldn't, fucking hypocrits.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wtf is wrong with pakis?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Too late now

Nah, your black and white, that's not how it works, problem lies in taking in orthodox radicals, for example some rice or curry in Canada won't do any harm to Canada infact it's good for Canada, but if you take in religious fanatics like those in op then it's game over.

Europe is taking in wrong people, joos and curries have made america a superpower, USA would be nothing without it's multiculturalists ideology.

UK failed, Germany failed, literally every single "one culture " empires failed lol.

Also liberal cities are more wealthy and prosperous.

Your argument is invalid.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Biiyo03
What if I immigrate to pakistan and made it just like the west? How would they like roads, clean water and a fair and just legal system? Bet they wouldn't, fucking hypocrits.
You will be lucky to be alive Unless you convert to Sunni Islm.

ded srs.

• Woah
You will be lucky to be alive Unless you convert to Sunni Islm.

ded srs.

Mofo just kicked the little kids during prayer. wtf.

Tbh, I support Israel bombing these shitholes now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
2870790 20220504 173055

"This country made me support Adolf Hitler."
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19457, Deleted member 16530 and 14 others
Cope. Turky will become nazi and gas the afghanis. Turky is secular cuntry. They dont allow extremism.
As a curry i feel sad for turkey, it's one of the only secular country where all cultures are accepted. I wish turkey was currylands neighbour instead of pakland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 19036, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
How come theres no africans fucking up in turkey? Are they lowkey?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
Mofo just kicked the little kids during prayer. wtf.

Tbh, I support Israel bombing these shitholes now.
Yeah man they are totally heartless, thank God for Christians and Joos, Europeans who saved our world from these people.

And Israel is like the best country in middle east, one of the richest as well, what's more interesting is that these people are trying to immigrate to Israel in masses, jfl makes 0 sense.

• So Sad
How come theres no africans fucking up in turkey? Are they lowkey?
Africans are mostly civilised and educated, specially the Christian Africans, those who come to EU as refugees are mslm Africans.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoneDensity, HGH and 3 others
Yeah man they are totally heartless, thank God for Christians and Joos, Europeans who saved our world from these people.

And Israel is like the best country in middle east, one of the richest as well, what's more interesting is that these people are trying to immigrate to Israel in masses, jfl makes 0 sense.
I thought you hated whitey? Did my post on anglos being lost tribe of Israel change your mind?

I like Judea tbh. Cool people, based external policy

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18408 and johncruz12345
I thought you hated whitey? Did my post on anglos being lost tribe of Israel change your mind?

Curries hate whites, but worships whites women and want to be them at the same time.

Weird relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoneDensity, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
Africans are mostly civilised and educated, specially the Christian Africans, those who come to EU as refugees are mslm Africans.
I think they're mostly students there in turkey that are african decent thats why, ive never heard of turks going around harrassing them since they create no problems

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 18408 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoneDensity and 2 others

Cumskins aren't the best folks either, but still miles better than those in OP.

Cumskins need to realise that racism or atleast discrimination based on skin color is not okay.

Culture is what makes people truly different, not their skin color.

Let's say there are 2 people, indian American and German American.

Now if they both are americanised then they both are actually same, skin color is irrelevant.

Multiculturalism is not same as different ethnicities.

Cumskins however cannot differentiate, to them your just a brown man, which is extremely wrong because hindus are good folks despite, yet they face totally unnecessary discrimination just because of their skin color.

Curries hate whites, but worships whites women and want to be them at the same time.

Weird relationship
Curries don't hate whites wtf are you talking about?

Despite brutal British imperialism, you'll rarely see a curry hating Anglos or whites it's super rare.

It's mostly cumskins who hate curries for no reason not the other way around.

Cumskins aren't the best folks either, but still miles better than those in OP.

Cumskins need to realise that racism or atleast discrimination based on skin color is not okay.

Culture is what makes people truly different, not their skin color.

Let's say there are 2 people, indian American and German American.

Now if they both are americanised then they both are actually same, skin color is irrelevant.

Multiculturalism is not same as different ethnicities.

Cumskins however cannot differentiate, to them your just a brown man, which is extremely wrong because hindus are good folks despite, yet they face totally unnecessary discrimination just because of their skin color.
Everyone does that jfl. It's genetic to prioritise your race above others. It's not the coolest thing to do but its unavoidable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and johncruz12345
Curries don't hate whites wtf are you talking about?

Despite brutal British imperialism, you'll rarely see a curry hating Anglos or whites it's super rare.

It's mostly cumskins who hate curries for no reason not the other way around.
Wait, you're curry? Kek, I thought you were jewish. Indians are one of the funniest people tbh. Rarely boring.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
so I cant go to turkey anymore and get eye lightening?

Pakis going 'bobs and vegene' while claiming they are not curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PubertyMaxxer and Constantin Denis
Can you please stop being racist ? #istandwithafghanrefugeesinturkey

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
sad to see how much turkey has fallen in the past 3 decades

this just creates a bad look, shithole environment creates bad people, then these unadjusted turks who are tired of living in their own country go to other countries and act uncivilised

it is what it is

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
sad to see how much turkey has fallen in the past 3 decades

this just creates a bad look, shithole environment creates bad people, then these unadjusted turks who are tired of living in their own country go to other countries and act uncivilised

it is what it is
8 million rapefugees wtf :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and TsarTsar444
If there is something common between Jews and Turks is the extreme hate for Arabs and the realization that they are retarded animals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Idc tbh I am not a nationalist anymore. It's a cheap labor force for our company if it goes bad I'll just move to another country jfl

dramatic surge in r@pe this part is cope and Turkey is 100% safe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18840
How will I get my HT?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Turkey is a shithole only used for cheap tourist destinations keeping it relevant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Shrek2OnDvD, ALP and 1 other person
who cares about a random shithole

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PubertyMaxxer
Thats weird, i always saw Erdogan as a strong leader who wouldnt allow such shit in his country. Im actually surprised he didnt send military to just expel all immigrants by force

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19457 and ALP
Thats weird, i always saw Erdogan as a strong leader who wouldnt allow such shit in his country. Im actually surprised he didnt send military to just expel all immigrants by force
He welcomes them, his wife is an arab, he loves arabs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18522 and MikeMew'sBitch

Paki Chad moggin turkroaches

Turkey is @Salludon s playground JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Shrek2OnDvD
Cope

I support ethnics in israel :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD, Oberyn and 1 other person
If there is something common between Jews and Turks is the extreme hate for Arabs and the realization that they are retarded animals
Thing is in West people think Turks are same as Arabs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16530, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others