Civil war in Turkey !!!

If there is something common between Jews and Turks is the extreme hate for Arabs and the realization that they are retarded animals
Sorry but uggos are seen as subhumans no matter the ethnicity. And u are all seen as brown boys in the west :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Due to a lot of Syrians, afghanis, and Pakistanis.

Turkey is not safe anymore for Turks and and tourists, foreigners.

There was an dramatic surge in r@pe, sexual harrasment, video taping underage girls, abduction, and of course forced conversions.

Turks says " no more ", Turkish government has already stopped granting visas to pakis, even some paki students are forced to go back !!!!

Turks are not getting help from government or police, just goto Turkish twitter, they are all preparing for civil war if government or police won't do anything.

Civil war between Turks + other Turkish minorities VS pakis, afghanis, Syrians etc.

Question : Paki Bad boys are getting All Turkish wmn now, Turkcels are are losing their shit?

Is it Paki > Turk in Turkey?

Turkish people mog them hard lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Paki Chad moggin turkroaches

Turkey is @Salludon s playground JFL
Watch these pakis doing those tik tokts framelet manlet ugly they arent mogging

Based turkey. They should genocide any refugees. Refugees = gypsies into your country to create chaos for future generations to come. Look at Romania. We allowed indians into our country long time ago and now we're basically "the gipsy country" You hear Romania you think of gypsies. Only because some romanian men had no balls to remove the indians aka the "refugees"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Thats weird, i always saw Erdogan as a strong leader who wouldnt allow such shit in his country. Im actually surprised he didnt send military to just expel all immigrants by force
hahaha are you kidding? ERDOGAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY OF TURKEY

Erdogan fucked up Turkey
Erdogan want to bring back sharia to Turkey...... Erdogan is the worst President.. believe me.

Topic;
fuck those niggers man, thats why i HATE ISLAM
Yes, i was a muslim too (i was born into a muslim family) but i escaped that fucked up ugly religion 8 years ago
now im atheist and i love not believing in any dog shit religion
FUCK ISLAM MAN Im serious, look at this fucking ugly subhumans... you know why they do crime, rape and murder? because their religion say that.....

Last edited:
Cumskins aren't the best folks either, but still miles better than those in OP.

Cumskins need to realise that racism or atleast discrimination based on skin color is not okay.

Culture is what makes people truly different, not their skin color.

Let's say there are 2 people, indian American and German American.

Now if they both are americanised then they both are actually same, skin color is irrelevant.

Multiculturalism is not same as different ethnicities.

Cumskins however cannot differentiate, to them your just a brown man, which is extremely wrong because hindus are good folks despite, yet they face totally unnecessary discrimination just because of their skin color.

Shitskin cope

Now Turkish know how German people feel :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, ALP and Deleted member 18408
Turks have started considering themselves as cumskins
?

I am not talking about skin color sfcel. Germans wanted Turkish immigrants even though they called them Gastarbeiter or whatever it doesn't change the fact. These immigrants are not the same as Turkish immigrants in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 16530, ALP and 1 other person
?

I am not talking about skin color sfcel. Germans wanted Turkish immigrants even though they called them Gastarbeiter or whatever it doesn't change the fact. These immigrants are not the same as Turkish immigrants in Germany.
Turks are definitely highly civilised and have good manners, they are capable of living in western societies or other highly civilised societies like Japan, china, hindus etc.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idc tbh I am not a nationalist anymore. It's a cheap labor force for our company if it goes bad I'll just move to another country jfl

dramatic surge in r@pe this part is cope and Turkey is 100% safe.
do u live in turkey ?
is there hostility towards africans or only pakis/syrians there ?

do u live in turkey ?
Turkish people love Africans for some reason. They don't like pakis/syrians/afgan anymore because they do weird stuff. They used to be neutral toward pakis/afghans.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If there is something common between Jews and Turks is the extreme hate for Arabs and the realization that they are retarded animals
Do you think my Jewish ancestry makes me hate Arabs? I have noticed I dislike them a lot and I think it may be a gentic thing

do u live in turkey ?
Africans in Europe and everywhere are soft docile stemcels. Only in America and anglosphere are blacks dark triad and aggressive. You’ll not see blacks commiting crimes outside of the Anglo nations, pakis and Arabs however are cunt everywhere dirty beasts

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and GIGAFINESSOR
Turkish people love Africans for some reason. They don't like pakis/syrians/afgan anymore because they do weird stuff. They used to be neutral toward pakis/afghans.
what do you thinks gonna happen now, you think they'll riot against the refugees ?

Do you think my Jewish ancestry makes me hate Arabs? I have noticed I dislike them a lot and I think it may be a gentic thing
Don't think so, I think it's because once you get to know them you start hating them

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1665408

"I am from Istanbul and i always come to Istanbul in Ramadan day, but i have never felt that foreign to my own city, city is full of refugees and believe me they still look at me and my body in a disgusting way despite me being with my family and parents." After that she says Turkish men are like %10 city

View attachment 1665409

Aryan stacy can't hide her disgust :feelskek:
This kind of Turkish women are dating Greeks and Yugoslavs here in Germany, I know plenty of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and PubertyMaxxer
None of these refugees actually want to stay in shithole turkey

They want to flood Germanic countries and live off their welfare programs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
I just got back from turkey

None of these refugees actually want to stay in shithole turkey

They want to flood Germanic countries and live off their welfare programs.
Istanbul mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16530
Turks are definitely highly civilised and have good manners, they are capable of living in western societies or other highly civilised societies like Japan, china, hindus etc.
Hindus jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Shrek2OnDvD
Now the turks know how we German feel about them

ethnic vs ethnic brother bhai-ther war :cry:

mehmet roach vs curry mohamed

kebab 🥙 vs spicy kebab 💩

or

stolen Med food larping as "Kebab" vs brown poop coloured "kebop" dipped in spicy curry sauce that gives you diarrhea
But I'm not Arab... : r/dankmemes
Let's stop channeling angry Muslims.
just like the first one except he says "I am Arab" :lul:

Turkey isn't even part of the West and let all those [other] ethnics in cause they were muh "muslim brothers" and part of muh "ummah" Jfl. 🕋

Normally I'd just say ethnic tier iq moment for not seeing that coming :feelsuhh:, but unlike the West I thought Turkiye was supposed to be trad and muslim, I thought Turkiye was supposed to be based and not put up with this migrant shit right bros arkadas? :feelswah:

If they really didn't want them they should've removed them or never let them in to begin with :feelsthink: , so they brought this on themselves especially after trying to funnel migrants into Europe too. :feelshah:

The irony here is other ethnics in the muslim world simp for turks so hard, while at the very same time the turks themselves just simp for the west at the end of the day Jfl.

Most people in the West think anything east of Turkey is just durka durka land tbh, but then again most people in the West also just think that of Turkey too ngl.

So why tf should we even care unless you're turk?

Last edited: