CJC-1295 no DAC/Ipamorelin/GHRP-6 compound experience (heightmaxers gtfih)

axm

axm

Iron
CJC-1295 no DAC/Ipamorelin/GHRP-6 dosed at 100mcg each, twice a day, subQ, for 12 weeks with a 1 week break in-between at 16.5 years old.

Parents' height are 151 and 174 for my mum and dad respectively. 2 year older sister height at 165.

pros
-possibly increased height (172 cm to 173, possibly 173.5 cm, measured immediately upon waking)
-increased appetite
-generally elevated mood and energy when well rested
-better recovery from the gym/muay thai training (less sore with same-ish intensity/volume)
-higher quality of sleep
-higher libido
-slightly more firmer looking skin (I did start vitamin c supplementation during this time)
-slightly better verbal fluidity and 'sharpness' when talking to people
-slightly better memory recall
-may have helped recovery from a mild low back strain
cons
-sometimes brutal lethargy that would last the whole day (could sometimes sleep 12 hours and have a 4 hour nap later that day)
-increased fasting blood sugar
-water retention causing a higher bf% look on the face
-mild knee pain
-more bulbous looking nose (hard to say definitively as I didn't take before pictures for reference)
-having to inject multiple times a day and leaving a window of not eating
-sometimes cold sweats/shaky hands/weak hypoglycemia feeling and flushing/stuffy nose after injecting

TSH remained in range (1.7 mIU/L). HbA1c remained in range (32 mmol/mol). No other concerning changes in a comprehensive metabolic panel.

Overall positive experience. Would recommend for those interested in heightmaxing and as a non-suppressive and relatively safe PED.

At 16 years old, it's entirely possible my plates have closed and the height increase is due to measurement error or extra fluid in cartilage, or that the growth was natural and not caused by the peptides (This is not to discourage anyone, but to set realistic expectations.).

For context, I'm from an ancestry where lack of food was a big deal, my grandparents often starved and my father was basically vegan due to being poor and had very little meat and eggs to eat, I also had shit sleep/diet from 13-14

Will be trying out generic recombinant hGH and other heightmaxing drugs soon-ish provided it doesn't get seized/something happens. Asked to be tagged if interested in an update in a few (4-6?) months time

Disclaimer: axm is a fictional character. He is the manifestation of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder arising from daily abuse delivered by a 9th Grade Science Teacher that turned out to be a Dominatrix. Any information posted by this character is for entertainment purposes only and not to be construed as medical advise or factual information of any type.

Attachments

• 1722503151841.png
    1722503151841.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and TechnoBoss
your approximate height based on your parents' height would be about 169.1 cms. What's your current height?

I’m blasting shit aswell bhai

CJC-1295 no DAC/Ipamorelin/GHRP-6 dosed at 100mcg each, twice a day, subQ, for 12 weeks with a 1 week break in-between at 16.5 years old.

Parents' height are 151 and 174 for my mum and dad respectively. 2 year older sister height at 165.

pros
-possibly increased height (172 cm to 173, possibly 173.5 cm, measured immediately upon waking)
-increased appetite
-generally elevated mood and energy when well rested
-better recovery from the gym/muay thai training (less sore with same-ish intensity/volume)
-higher quality of sleep
-higher libido
-slightly more firmer looking skin (I did start vitamin c supplementation during this time)
-slightly better verbal fluidity and 'sharpness' when talking to people
-slightly better memory recall
-may have helped recovery from a mild low back strain
cons
-sometimes brutal lethargy that would last the whole day (could sometimes sleep 12 hours and have a 4 hour nap later that day)
-increased fasting blood sugar
-water retention causing a higher bf% look on the face
-mild knee pain
-more bulbous looking nose (hard to say definitively as I didn't take before pictures for reference)
-having to inject multiple times a day and leaving a window of not eating
-sometimes cold sweats/shaky hands/weak hypoglycemia feeling and flushing/stuffy nose after injecting

TSH remained in range (1.7 mIU/L). HbA1c remained in range (32 mmol/mol). No other concerning changes in a comprehensive metabolic panel.

Overall positive experience. Would recommend for those interested in heightmaxing and as a non-suppressive and relatively safe PED.

At 16 years old, it's entirely possible my plates have closed and the height increase is due to measurement error or extra fluid in cartilage, or that the growth was natural and not caused by the peptides (This is not to discourage anyone, but to set realistic expectations.).

For context, I'm from an ancestry where lack of food was a big deal, my grandparents often starved and my father was basically vegan due to being poor and had very little meat and eggs to eat, I also had shit sleep/diet from 13-14

Will be trying out generic recombinant hGH and other heightmaxing drugs soon-ish provided it doesn't get seized/something happens. Asked to be tagged if interested in an update in a few (4-6?) months time

Disclaimer: axm is a fictional character. He is the manifestation of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder arising from daily abuse delivered by a 9th Grade Science Teacher that turned out to be a Dominatrix. Any information posted by this character is for entertainment purposes only and not to be construed as medical advise or factual information of any type.
are you using this without an aromatase inhibitor?

are you using this without an aromatase inhibitor?
yes, the sides (neurotoxicity, cardiotoxicity mainly) don't seem worth it to me, and I think the whole speeding up bone age with gh thing is overblown. In ISS studies gh alone still usually increases PAH

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
why would you wanna pay more to pin more ?
you know all these compounds have short half-lifes and you have to pin them upwards of 5 times a day?

just do high dose cjc 1295 dac weekly + mk daily

and youre not even using ai:feelskek:

why would you wanna pay more to pin more ?
you know all these compounds have short half-lifes and you have to pin them upwards of 5 times a day?

just do high dose cjc 1295 dac weekly + mk daily

and youre not even using ai:feelskek:

The 'gh bleed' associated with drugs with long half lives can desensitize at the receptor, and peptides will only be more expensive through grey market sites rather than some well known underground peptide vendors. Also this forums willingness to hop on breast cancer meds is retarded

The 'gh bleed' associated with drugs with long half lives can desensitize at the receptor, and peptides will only be more expensive through grey market sites rather than some well known underground peptide vendors. Also this forums willingness to hop on breast cancer meds is retarded
the ed group "shockingly" grew more
and the eod group "shockingly" had less endogenous gh suppression
its not rocket science:feelsuhh:

if your puberty wasnt heavily delayed (doesnt look like it cuz of ur genetics) or you have heavy hormonal imbalances your plates shouldnt be that open at 16

the ed group "shockingly" grew more
and the eod group "shockingly" had less endogenous gh suppression
its not rocket science:feelsuhh:
please learn how to read.
if your puberty wasnt heavily delayed (doesnt look like it cuz of ur genetics) or you have heavy hormonal imbalances your plates shouldnt be that open at 16
What do you mean by this? As in degrees of 'openness'? genuine question. I doubt my own growth in the thread and have a few possible explanations, what do you think is the reason if I didn't actually grow?

What do you mean by this? As in degrees of 'openness'? genuine question. I doubt my own growth in the thread and have a few possible explanations, what do you think is the reason if I didn't actually grow?
how much of your plates have hardened
please learn how to read.
debunk

how much of your plates have hardened

debunk
if you're going to be this confrontational at least put more effort into your posts afterwards. could you elaborate? do you have a source? debunk what?

if you're going to be this confrontational at least put more effort into your posts afterwards. could you elaborate? do you have a source? debunk what?
dm me