CJC DAC 1295/Hexarelin worth using for heightmaxxing at 17?

Neurose

Neurose

I took a wrist x-ray last year and my plates were fused, is it still possible that I can gain any height from the torso? 1 cm maybe? Or very off-chance and not worth a try?

I'm guessing not.

exemestane

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
My wrist plates were fused last year, so everything should be fused by now right? Legs etc
you probably have some opening in the pelvis and spine. exemestane is so cheap I would still try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6892, Neurose and 1 other person
I don't want my hair to start diffuse thinning with that shit
don't forget @WadlowMaxxing has erectile dysfunction from the exemestane, it is necessary tho if u wanna heightmaxx :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6695, JustBeCurry and 3 others
Any gains yet?
forgot how long i've been on this shit i think it's a month and a half or 2 not sure, but confirmed .5 inch no measuring errors and i made sure it's end of day when i shrunk

• Woah
Reactions: Neurose
forgot how long i've been on this shit i think it's a month and a half or 2 not sure, but confirmed .5 inch no measuring errors and i made sure it's end of day when i shrunk
Bone age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Neurose
no fucking clue but i'm around tanner stage 2-3 (probably early 3)
How old are you? That's very young and you'd grow regardless (good to augment that though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 10491
How old are you? That's very young and you'd grow regardless (good to augment that though)
i'm 15 bro also i stopped growing for a few months before i started the stack so that's why i actually believe it's the stack i'm on that made me grow, but then again could've been natural never know. i don't take hexarelin tho only mk677, cjc dac, and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Neurose
no fucking clue but i'm around tanner stage 2-3 (probably early 3)
I'm likely past stage 4 even though I don't have any chest hair or so and not much facial hair so I really don't think it's worth trying, I've been a similar height for 2 years or so, though maybe I did gain 0.5 past couple of months

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10491
I'm likely past stage 4 even though I don't have any chest hair or so and not much facial hair so I really don't think it's worth trying, I've been a similar height for 2 years or so, though maybe I did gain 0.5 past couple of months
if money isn't a problem, i would just say fuck it and try to milk out an inch or 2. better safe than sorry before you're old and have to resort to LL

• +1
if money isn't a problem, i would just say fuck it and try to milk out an inch or 2. better safe than sorry before you're old and have to resort to LL
I'm getting LL for sure regardless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tom2004, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 10491
@Neurose also a note my growth was actually just on the mk677 and ai i wasn't even on the cjc dac yet so probably could've been even more

• +1
I have solid plans to get it next year
169-171 cm is terrible height range
18 is a prime age for having fun and partying and you're going to be bed ridden with broken legs for like 6 months instead of enjoying life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Neurose
gh is cope for heightmaxxing but good for frame/skin/hair

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, Deleted member 7785 and Good_Little_Goy
18 is a prime age for having fun and partying and you're going to be bed ridden with broken legs for like 6 months instead of enjoying life?
I'll get it during uni semester gap and return to the next fall class srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
how many cms u doing and what area
8 cm precise stryde, plan to develop flexibility beforehand to reach the goal for sure
Curryland (reputable doc, recommended by Paley)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10491
8 cm precise stryde, plan to develop flexibility beforehand to reach the goal for sure
Curryland (reputable doc, recommended by Paley)
isn't it dangerous to go over 5 cm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
On tibias over 6 is. I'm doing femurs and the average gain is like 7.5 with internals.
15 cm or death don't be a pussy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
my torso is too short to handle anything more than 8-10 cm tbh
i got LL when i was 13 and added 17 cm

you're just a pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Neurose
I have solid plans to get it next year
169-171 cm is terrible height range
170 cm is enough in India . You can get good girls .
Inb4 "bluepilled cope". Wear lifts to get to 175cm that's it bro don't go through this hell . Just my suggestion.

• JFL
Reactions: Neurose and Deleted member 7785
170 cm is enough in India . You can get good girls .
Inb4 "bluepilled cope". Wear lifts to get to 175cm that's it bro don't go through this hell . Just my suggestion.
dude I get mogged left and right by 14 year olds
every person my age is taller than me and the way too many people over 180 cm in high class areas making me feel like an insect-man

dude I get mogged left and right by 14 year olds
every person my age is taller than me and the way too many people over 180 cm in high class areas making me feel like an insect-man
U must be living in a averagely taller state idk. But do u 100k i.e. 70 lakhs in Indian money

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and WadlowMaxxing
U must be living in a averagely taller state idk. But do u 100k i.e. 70 lakhs in Indian money
in most metro cities average is like 5'9" now
6ft-6ft 2 isn't rare

in most metro cities average is like 5'9" now
6ft-6ft 2 isn't rare
Thank God I live in a non developed city but still get heightmogged by some friends ngl. I'll use lifts . I am hoping that I still have some growth left in me

• +1
Thank God I live in a non developed city but still get heightmogged by some friends ngl. I'll use lifts . I am hoping that I still have some growth left in me
How tall, which state? Lifts are good, though I still feel short-ish using them.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
  • +1