Cl potential?

alexum

alexum

Bronze
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Posts
299
Reputation
119
IMG 4247
IMG 4231
IMG 4140
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: handelsman, TGUN., hopelessmanlet32 and 3 others
grow ur hair out on the sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: vexiz
insane greed @voks @incomplete :lul::lul: @Dydargas_
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks, Dydargas_ and incomplete
front sucks ngl(still mogs me)
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
probably yeah
what age r yu?
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
What are my frontal flaws
IMG 4227
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32
u mog but i feel like u got appeal man. U need to probably grow out the sides, idk have something going for u. Good bones tho. It probably is just the hair, clothes.
dont got appeal*
 
more misc and you're there

you need longer hair, a tan and minox
 
  • +1
Reactions: alexum
misclet. pale skin and blonde majors fails for someone who has such high dimo
neck train get a tan and of course change the hairstyle

maybe a few light surgeries like lip filler will be really helpful
 
misclet. pale skin and blonde majors fails for someone who has such high dimo
neck train get a tan and of course change the hairstyle

maybe a few light surgeries like lip filler will be really helpful
IMG 4255
 
  • +1
Reactions: Phio
nvm your not even blonde makes sense

supra of dreams:love:

so basically upper third is holding you back cuz its uneven with the other facial thirds

so getting longer hair is a must maybe using minox to forward your hairline would def help

a tan and a thicker neck um and your skin also needs work
oh and get more leans like single digits lean

I would raise my eyebrows so the muscle goes through hypertrophy and it be higher set so you can see your eye colour MAYBE

fix that and you would be cl
 
nvm your not even blonde makes sense

supra of dreams:love:

so basically upper third is holding you back cuz its uneven with the other facial thirds

so getting longer hair is a must maybe using minox to forward your hairline would def help

a tan and a thicker neck um and your skin also needs work
oh and get more leans like single digits lean

I would raise my eyebrows so the muscle goes through hypertrophy and it be higher set so you can see your eye colour MAYBE

fix that and you would be cl
Ye I’m lwk fat atm I was like 19 % body fat the other day and if I bring the hairline forward I’d make my tfwhr too low I think ye I need a tan bad am I safer off actually getting a tan or using tinted sunscreen or Sme bs and neck def needs work aswell thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21
Nice infras they are high set. You still look like your squinting tho. Your side is good its just that your lower maxilla and jaw is over projected. Its not fallio its just not ideal
 
Nice infras they are high set. You still look like you’re squinting tho. Your side is good it’s just that your lower maxilla and jaw is over projected. Its not fallio its just not ideal
I’m actually not squinting well depends on the photo but this is just relaxed
IMG 4260
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
43
Views
177
rusher
rusher
truefoidslayerpqoqo
  • Poll
Replies
39
Views
219
lion092921
lion092921
Andre10
Replies
11
Views
88
Andre10
Andre10
Andre10
Replies
1
Views
25
Andre10
Andre10
Aby1s
Replies
7
Views
130
rusher
rusher

Users who are viewing this thread

  • thessawblade
Back
Top