alexum
Bronze
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2026
- Posts
- 301
- Reputation
- 119
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ig , increase dimorphism
ThanksIg , increase dimorphism
True I’m growing it out since I got a buzz cutGet a different haircut its ass
Get a tan and a better hair bro,and improve ur misc
Lhtn potential maybe but who knows after hardmaxx
5”8 it’s over in that department but I’m hoping I’ll get to 5”10 by the time I’m done growingHow tall are u?
I’ve already been rated lhtn currentlyLhtn potential maybe but who knows after hardmaxx
Kill that guy who rated lhtn mmtn-hmtn maxI’ve already been rated lhtn currently
What is wrong with my face that stops me from being htnKill that guy who rated lhtn mmtn-hmtn max
First time seing someonrs full side is almost sharp as me
U have legit site but not enough front appealWhat is wrong with my face that stops me from being htn
imagine having a good bone structure and rocking that yee yee ass haircutinsane greed @voks @incomplete@Dydargas_
Side"U have legit site but not enough front appeal
ye my side is better than my front but what is that wrong with my frontSide"
First time seing someonrs full side is almost sharp as me
Ur unknow here but okey
16probably yeah
what age r yu?
use a normal photo broWhat are my frontal flawsView attachment 5722560
use a normal photo bro
Bulbouse nose
mctomminay levels of potential
u mog but i feel like u got appeal man. U need to probably grow out the sides, idk have something going for u. Good bones tho. It probably is just the hair, clothes.
dont got appeal*u mog but i feel like u got appeal man. U need to probably grow out the sides, idk have something going for u. Good bones tho. It probably is just the hair, clothes.
dont got appeal*
Ye Ik wym I think with short hair im too dimorphic looking or something I need longer hair to feminise me a littleu mog but i feel like u got appeal man. U need to probably grow out the sides, idk have something going for u. Good bones tho. It probably is just the hair, clothes.
Minox for whatmore misc and you're there
you need longer hair, a tan and minox
you don't have lashesMinox for what
Might be just the lightingyou don't have lashes
misclet. pale skin and blonde majors fails for someone who has such high dimo
neck train get a tan and of course change the hairstyle
maybe a few light surgeries like lip filler will be really helpful
I don’t have blonde hair but everything else ye Ik wym
Good bones but u lwk short, for the love of god gro you hair get a tan and build your frame a little and you should be set.
nvm your not even blonde makes sense
Ye I’m lwk fat atm I was like 19 % body fat the other day and if I bring the hairline forward I’d make my tfwhr too low I think ye I need a tan bad am I safer off actually getting a tan or using tinted sunscreen or Sme bs and neck def needs work aswell thanksnvm your not even blonde makes sense
supra of dreams
so basically upper third is holding you back cuz its uneven with the other facial thirds
so getting longer hair is a must maybe using minox to forward your hairline would def help
a tan and a thicker neck um and your skin also needs work
oh and get more leans like single digits lean
I would raise my eyebrows so the muscle goes through hypertrophy and it be higher set so you can see your eye colour MAYBE
fix that and you would be cl
I’m actually not squinting well depends on the photo but this is just relaxedNice infras they are high set. You still look like you’re squinting tho. Your side is good it’s just that your lower maxilla and jaw is over projected. Its not fallio its just not ideal