Cl side in 2026 for greys

truefoidslayerpqoqo

truefoidslayerpqoqo

Ang God
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
9,097
Reputation
9,807
Flew btw
IMG 20261006 214637
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag and thundence
Flew btw:lul: @thundence @1_lifechanging_mome
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
@Anewuser2026 our judding cl we respect u
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
this guy acts really weird
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BatuhanXXX, justinAnomaly and truefoidslayerpqoqo
lol okay just make fun of me then
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
He is km close to chad s
IMG 20261006 214637
ee?
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
When did I say this
you really dont know how to read you idiot bitchass nigga, i told you a 100 times that you cant read anything. also in your bullshit thread too, you only read what you want to read and just reply texting some bullshit, you are genuienly so retarded
at least thats what i feel about him
just READ, nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Cuz it won’t let me delete it yet and I’m bored. Plus it’s weird you’re just rummaging through my profile like you’re obsessed
Nb cares u he just shows how stupid u are
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
Cuz it won’t let me delete it yet and I’m bored. Plus it’s weird you’re just rummaging through my profile like you’re obsessed
Just pointing out your inconsistencies. Did you cancel the deletion request? jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
Then what is it?
I don't do ratings, your side profile is enough to not be an issue at all, if you don't have major success with women it's related to your front profile
 
I don't do ratings, your side profile is enough to not be an issue at all, if you don't have major success with women it's related to your front profile
You just did a rating. And my front is better.
 
I’m living rent free in you guys heads because I have a good side profile.
 
he has mandibular recession for sure
I do not. My SNB angle is 82 degrees which was done orthodontically, which is actually classified as slightly prognathic or high end of average relative to nasion.
 
You just did a rating. And my front is better.
You do realize I'm not insulting you right?

I didn't rate you or do a rating, I said that your side profile doesn't resemble that of a standard person rated chadlite.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
I do not. My SNB angle is 82 degrees which was done orthodontically, which is actually classified as slightly prognathic or high end of average relative to nasion.
so why ur fking jutting bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
You do realize I'm not insulting you right?

I didn't rate you or do a rating, I said that your side profile doesn't resemble that of a standard person rated chadlite.
Yeah I do. But why?
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
12
Views
156
shaz0
shaz0
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
3
Views
28
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
6
Replies
1
Views
11
6’7whitechad
6
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
22
recessed62
recessed62
incomplete
Replies
1
Views
32
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top