truefoidslayerpqoqo
Ang God
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 9,097
- Reputation
- 9,807
Flew btw
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You mean flex?Flew btw@thundence @1_lifechanging_mome
jutlamaktan boynu kopcak aq
need to work on neck
He is retardjutlamaktan boynu kopcak aq
me or himHe is retard
Jutting nigga ofc sen drgil digerime or him
Ye i doYou genuinely think you own this website
yes he does you faggot now get the fuck outta hereYou genuinely think you own this website
aswell as your momYou genuinely think you own this website
Why u saying like that bro he is cl also he is juding godJFL AT THIS NORMIE GREY FAG
yes he does you faggot now get the fuck outta here
i suppose he thinks he is so smart and also more attractive than everyonethis guy acts really weird
mtn side
lol okay just make fun of me then
like for example wtf is this take???
Chad seemtn side
When did I say thisi suppose he thinks he is so smart and also more attractive than everyone
at least thats what i feel about him
lol okay just make fun of me then
Cuz it won’t let me delete it yet and I’m bored. Plus it’s weird you’re just rummaging through my profile like you’re obsessed
you really dont know how to read you idiot bitchass nigga, i told you a 100 times that you cant read anything. also in your bullshit thread too, you only read what you want to read and just reply texting some bullshit, you are genuienly so retardedWhen did I say this
just READ, niggaat least thats what i feel about him
Nb cares u he just shows how stupid u areCuz it won’t let me delete it yet and I’m bored. Plus it’s weird you’re just rummaging through my profile like you’re obsessed
im crine bro thinks he escaped the matrix and tries to warn everyone
Just pointing out your inconsistencies. Did you cancel the deletion request? jflCuz it won’t let me delete it yet and I’m bored. Plus it’s weird you’re just rummaging through my profile like you’re obsessed
Not CL but still significantly above average, good looking side for sure
He is clearly juttingNot CL but still significantly above average, good looking side for sure
Then what is it?Not CL but still significantly above average, good looking side for sure
Looks good tbh but who said thats cl? isnt cl like 0.01 or something like that
No he is chad chillkill him![]()
hi bro!!!!!!! whatcha doin?No he is chad chillView attachment 5730749
he has mandibular recession for suremtn side
I don't do ratings, your side profile is enough to not be an issue at all, if you don't have major success with women it's related to your front profileThen what is it?
You just did a rating. And my front is better.I don't do ratings, your side profile is enough to not be an issue at all, if you don't have major success with women it's related to your front profile
downward groqthhe has mandibular recession for sure
No way brah
he is jutting so much like his neck is gonna explode i say this cuz of that imagine his no jutting sidedownward groqth
I do not. My SNB angle is 82 degrees which was done orthodontically, which is actually classified as slightly prognathic or high end of average relative to nasion.he has mandibular recession for sure
You do realize I'm not insulting you right?You just did a rating. And my front is better.
so why ur fking jutting broI do not. My SNB angle is 82 degrees which was done orthodontically, which is actually classified as slightly prognathic or high end of average relative to nasion.
Yeah I do. But why?You do realize I'm not insulting you right?
I didn't rate you or do a rating, I said that your side profile doesn't resemble that of a standard person rated chadlite.
I’m not. It just appears like that because I have a slightly prognathic mandible. This is what I said.so why ur fking jutting bro