Class II ortognathic surgery + brazilian fags come here, think I found a redpilled dr

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
I think what I need is this.
very little, but thats the case I think.

they make the maxilla smaller though, does it go against the "maxila forward principle" ? lol
would this help with fwhr ??

he talks about the teeth showing being a feature of people with this class II problem. I have this shit.
his example is this character:

in fact I think I'm the other class Ii that he shows right after(he doesn't talk about teeth showing on that case), or maybe something between

what bothers me is my lower lip being more forward than my upper lip. Yesterday a dude who made a ortognatic sugery got his lower lipe more backwards.
(he says he only did advancement of lower mandible):

me total relaxed(not mewing):

wtf in this pic my lips seems to be in the same level despite my upper has less volume:

right on time:

@Deliciadecu
@SirGey
esse cara aí parece ser bem redpilado quanto a estética, durante o video ele fala sobre um monte de paradas lookistas

Attachments

• 1573647714946.png
    1573647714946.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 2227
Rotação antihorario do plano oclusal.

kurwa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think what I need is this.
very little, but thats the case I think.

they make the maxilla smaller though, does it go against the "maxila forward principle" ? lol
would this help with fwhr ??

he talks about the teeth showing being a feature of people with this class II problem. I have this shit.
his example is this character:

in fact I think I'm the other class Ii that he shows right after(he doesn't talk about teeth showing on that case), or maybe something between

what bothers me is my lower lip being more forward than my upper lip. Yesterday a dude who made a ortognatic sugery got his lower lipe more backwards.
(he says he only did advancement of lower mandible):
View attachment 163128

View attachment 163120

me total relaxed(not mewing):

right on time:

@Deliciadecu
@SirGey
esse cara aí parece ser bem redpilado quanto a estética, durante o video ele fala sobre um monte de paradas lookistas

@Tyrionlannistercel

Rotação antihorario do plano oclusal.
ah ta, eles rodam o bagulho e aí iria compensar o efeito que eu imaginei de fazer mais recessed.
mas e quanto ao lábio superior, iria diminuir, aumentar, n mexer ??

eu entrei em contato ja com o medico, a secretaria disse que só segunda feira, ele ta em cirurgia.

Do you have an overbite?

não leu uma única palavra

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
não leu uma única palavra

Englishcel detected, jfl at only having two verb conjugations for person
well my dentist told me when i was younger that the treatment would only correct 80% of my bite, so i think I have.

Take a picture of your bite from profile, showing the teeth

It seems your problem could be solved with a genio/implants tbh, at least aesthetically wise, but if you still have an overbite you'd need an ortognathic surgery tbh

Cq8FsGc

It seems you also need some fillers on the lower part of the upper lip, they are kinda inward, the problem is that it needs to be really subtle, otherwise your lips will look weird when smiling (looking like they don't stretch because you applied botox on it)

Cq8FsGc 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Worst Poster
nenhuma única palavra...

• Hmm...
Englishcel detected, jfl at only having two verb conjugations for person

Take a picture of your bite from profile, showing the teeth

It seems your problem could be solved with a genio/implants tbh, at least aesthetically wise, but if you still have an overbite you'd need an ortognathic surgery tbh

View attachment 163208

It seems you also need some fillers on the lower part of the upper lip, they are kinda inward, the problem is that it needs to be really subtle, otherwise your lips will look weird when smiling (looking like they don't stretch because you applied botox on it)

View attachment 163209
here goyim

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and her
Your bite seems normal tbh, If I were you, I'd probably just get genio/implant and rhino

vou ver se arrumo um buco maxilar q faça essa porra(genio) de graça pelo plano de saude

Você não tem um Overbite...

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
Você não tem um Overbite...
tenho sim. bem pouco mas eu tenho, isso quem disse foi meu dentista na época que eu usava aparelho, ele falou que para consertar 100% minha mordida só com cirurgia ortognática. Na época ele falou que não valia a pena fazer cirurgia pra isso, mas hoje eu pense que pode ser que valha kk.

• +1
vou ver se arrumo um buco maxilar q faça essa porra(genio) de graça pelo plano de saude
Cara, qual o seu plano de saúde? se não houver problemas em falar o nome.

You can still get lower jaw movement without the lip protruding at the same ratio. You’d need more forward movement via the upper jaw and mouth area anyway. So if you maximize your movement there you’ll still be able to move the lower jaw out and up whilst having the lips be at an even level. So you need a blackpilled surgeon who will do a lot of movement (which is ideal anyway)

Cara, qual o seu plano de saúde? se não houver problemas em falar o nome.

bradesco saude
eu já achei um aqui no rio de graça(que o plano cobre kkk)
You can still get lower jaw movement without the lip protruding at the same ratio. You’d need more forward movement via the upper jaw and mouth area anyway. So if you maximize your movement there you’ll still be able to move the lower jaw out and up whilst having the lips be at an even level. So you need a blackpilled surgeon who will do a lot of movement (which is ideal anyway)
Move lower jaw out ??? how is that ??
what about the smile/gingival exposure ??

can you provide examples/pics of people who did a lot of movement like that ??

I dont know if I understood it right. it is interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin