Clavicular is skinny af and looks natty

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Jova, proxyy and 21 others

Same height but i look like a real dude not a twink, clavicular doing steroids since 15 just to look like the average gym goer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoDsk, mike21, thebuffdon690 and 36 others
Falls water

• +1
Reactions: eclipsoo and ConfusedBolivian
Even me 4 months into lifting i look way more muscular then him looool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Lyxguxx and asdvek
Yeah but he is white and you're a favela gangster. You're high T he is low T. I wouldn't be surprised if I see you on a cartel execution

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reek, mike21, lowtiernormiechad and 23 others
Granss

Caged :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, cromagnon, Jova and 22 others
probably bought fake steroids or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eclipsoo, descension, glaruz and 4 others
Yeah but he is white and you're a favela gangster. You're high T he is low T. I wouldn't be surprised if I see you on a cartel execution
no i am not stupid to fall for any narco shit. i am high t he is low t thats true

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Jova, asdvek and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, lowiqNormie, asdvek and 1 other person
@pneumocystosis why are you a twink faggot that paints his eyebrows and wants to cry when gets mogged by a surgerymaxxed HTN?

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel, BeanletMogger, PsychoDsk and 14 others
@Clavicular caging at asking for granny to take pics 😂😂😂

Probably had to explain in autistic detail how to make it perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, lowiqNormie, RichardSpencel and 4 others
because he doesnt know how to train, niggas think blasting roids will give them a good physique without the proper training

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Jova, Danish_Retard and 5 others
because he doesnt know how to train, niggas think blasting roids will give them a good physique without the proper training
half true, i train liked shit and still got my results

• +1
Reactions: Jova, proxyy, greywind and 4 others
Hes tall tho its hard to build muscle on tall frame but u must have good muscle building genes

also tren + dbol is amazing stack for body recomp i was searching the chemistry of that combo and it mogs

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
half true, i train liked shit and still got my results
im not saying exercises and stuff, optimally u need to train till failure with heavy weights 3-4 sets

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Hes tall tho its hard to build muscle on tall frame but u must have good muscle building genes
i am his same height dumbass just read the thread post we are both 188cm

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, thereallegend, MoggerGaston and 7 others
also tren + dbol is amazing stack for body recomp i was searching the chemistry of that combo and it mogs
yeah its a common combination and its underrated AF some people shat on me for that shi muh u cant use tren with dbol

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ConfusedBolivian
yeah its a common combination and its underrated AF some people shat on me for that shi
you have done it? i am curious on how it would be with tren hex instead of ace.
also i heared some people use clomid while using that cycle maybe to mimic some estrogenic activity since methyl estradiol from dbol has less androgen binding affinity

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and <6PSLcel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and ConfusedBolivian
eh, idk about that chief
Stop coping a true 6'2 barefoot is tall no matter where excluding a couple of European countries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Jova, thereallegend and 13 others
you have done it? i am curious on how it would be with tren hex instead of ace.
also i heared some people use clomid while using that cycle maybe to mimic some estrogenic activity since methyl estradiol from dbol has less androgen binding affinity
Yeah, however it wasn't a cycle, 2 weeks in I stopped the trenbolone because it was probably fake tren.

Also, trenbolone hexahydro is basically the shit they give to cattles (parabolan) so it is probably the strongest tren out of the other 2.

And yes, clomid would work during that and it would produce the needed amount of estrogen for the body to function properly

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and <6PSLcel
Yeah, however it wasn't a cycle, 2 weeks in I stopped the trenbolone because it was probably fake tren.

Also, trenbolone hexahydro is basically the shit they give to cattles (parabolan) so it is probably the strongest tren out of the other 2.

And yes, clomid would work during that and it would produce the needed amount of estrogen for the body to function properly
tren hex was the only tren approved for human, ai has more binding affinity then the other esters and longer ester makes the myostatin spike less faster so produces more gains

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
tren hex was the only tren approved for human, ai has more binding affinity then the other esters and longer ester makes the myostatin spike less faster so produces more gains
Theres rlly not much difference between acetate enanthate or hexahydrobenyzlcarbonate it's just the ester and stuff from what ive read on some forums and reddit tren users (?)

• +1
excluding a couple of European countries
which is the only place it matters, it's like me bragging about being 90 IQ because somewhere in africa the average is 70 lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and borntosuffer
He would probably need 3 times the amount you’re running plus GH to get to your size if lucky.

Not everyone responds the same.

• So Sad
He would probably need 3 times the amount you’re running plus GH to get to your size if lucky.

imo u should train natty for 5 years at least b4 hand, idk if clavicular even did that

imo u should train natty for 5 years at least b4 hand, idk if clavicular even did that
Not really. If you’re going to hop on, hop on as soon as possible. Of course learn how to eat, train diet ect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Danish_Retard, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Not really. If you’re going to hop on, hop on as soon as possible. Of course learn how to eat, train diet ect
how can clavicular look like that and blasted shit tons of gear? my heviest cycle was 500 test 200 deca and i look like i actually lift not like him loooool

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
how can clavicular look like that and blasted shit tons of gear? my heviest cycle was 500 test 200 deca and i look like i actually lift not like him loooool
Gen Z white boys have low Pren T and weak receptors due to all the shit in the west. That’s why tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, proxyy, greywind and 3 others
Gen Z white boys have low Pren T and weak receptors due to all the shit in the west. That’s why tbh.
thanks god im not a white tranny for the usa and i am a mutt test mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, proxyy, socialcel and 7 others

now i am on trt 150mg a week, i will then do a complete pct for at least 2 weeks before starting my new cycle wich will be test and deca again same doses and 2 times a week anadrol 50mg pre workout

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Saint Casanova
Has ur dick gotten bigger frim roids
when i am on cycle yes it does get bigger and better erections, my partner confirmed this to me i am like 1 inch more on cycle and she said it feels it more when i am on cycle lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, greywind, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
when i am on cycle yes it does get bigger and better erections, my partner confirmed this to me i am like 1 inch more on cycle and she said it feels it more when i am on cycle lol
What happens if somebody steals your entire steroid stack? Will u panic?

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and ConfusedBolivian
What happens if somebody steals your entire steroid stack? Will u panic?
i am poor so i buy 1 vial at a time, so i wouldnt panic much loool funny question

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, asdvek and Timmy
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy
He also humiliates his family member just to jestermaxx

couldnt care less about that i want to be huge and strong not twink and appealing
You probably have different priorities.

Youre comparing yourself to someone playing a different game just to feel superior.

This entire post screams insecurity to me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, jisko32, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You probably have different priorities.

Youre comparing yourself to someone playing a different game just to feel superior.

This entire post screams insecurity to me
nah i hate that he plays the big bodybuilder carachter when he looks small