Clavicular is skinny af and looks natty

because he doesnt know how to train, niggas think blasting roids will give them a good physique without the proper training
He knows how to train jfl

He also humiliates his family member just to jestermaxx
I don't think so. Wouldn't call it jestermaxxing at all. And I don't think Edna gives a damn about what folks on .org might say about her.

I'm a Clavicular fan now. Seeing that picture seals the deal. He's a cool dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, RichardSpencel and yeeyeeslayer
He takes all those steroids just to look like a lil boy 💀

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
you guys are all fucking gymcels hes not skinny

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
it doesn't mean shit, I mog you both and I can beat you to death
You probably don't know how to fight and think that your size will help against me+I'm Russian so God on my side.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, socialcel, GunDevilHybrid and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mayo mogger, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Lynxress, chincel11 and 3 others
I don't think so. Wouldn't call it jestermaxxing at all. And I don't think Edna gives a damn about what folks on .org might say about her.
yeah i don't think it disrespects his grandma tbh
wait till you see the video of his call with a cheating girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Clavicular tag him in the thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, the BULL and RichardSpencel
You probably have different priorities.

Youre comparing yourself to someone playing a different game just to feel superior.

This entire post screams insecurity to me
Coping mechanism

wait till you see the video of his call with a cheating girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Clavicular tag him in the thread
Most grandmas would be very happy their grandson of that age isn't embarrassed to be taking a picture like that with them in it. You know taking it seriously, and not making some goofy face like it's some sort of novelty just to be spending time with them.

A lot of folks these days treat older relatives like mushrooms. They keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit. They don't treat them like real people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copenheimer and yeeyeeslayer
Most grandmas would be very happy their grandson of that age isn't embarrassed to be taking a picture like that with them in it. You know taking it seriously, and not making some goofy face like it's some sort of novelty just to be spending time with them.
Yeah I always make an effort to genuinely interact with my grandma whenever she’s around, I sit down with her listen to her conversations even tho I’m not interested and she’s rambling, just to make her feel like she’s cared for and appreciated cuz old people can get lonely
A lot of folks these days treat older relatives like mushrooms. They keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit. They don't treat them like real people.
Yeah and it’s especially tragic when kids throw their parents in nursing homes when they get old how sad is that.

Imagine the people who dedicated their entire lives and wealth for you all these decades, and yet the second they get old and you become financially independent, you've squeezed every bit of value you could get out of them like a juice box, you toss them in the garbage

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, ChadL1te and Lefty Rankin
fuck the iq in this forum is so low no wonder why you guys dont get bitches ever for all of you

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
fuck the iq in this forum is so low no wonder why you guys dont get bitches ever for all of you
-

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and jisko32
Making a thread like this is lower t behaviour than being anal raped on hourly basis

Quadruple that tren dose asap or you will stay a fag you are

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
yeah, idk when he started gymcelling or maybe he hasnt hit puberty yet since hes super young, but he looks extra natty to be talking about injecting stuff.

This is looksmax.org not bodybuilding.com

no just shit genetics like the faggot @pneumocystosis
ngl these two clowns are insufferable.
They are narcissistic larpers, editing all their pictures, giving shit and even dangerous advice, and on top of that they have the body genetics of a Dalit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Subhuman vs subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
View attachment 3009586
Same height but i look like a real dude not a twink, clavicular doing steroids since 15 just to look like the average gym goer
Just use 2 totally different angles theory, everyone looks big in this pose yk

IMG 6040

Little burnt at the beach today!

Also im on 350 test only atm (started 3 weeks ago been off for a year before that)

6”2 187lb

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
gym is one of the best looksmaxxes there is, lifemaxxes even
hence why i said this is looksmaxxing.org were looksmaxxing for female attention

Ogres like @ConfusedBolivian need to stay on bodybuilding.com

hence why i said this is looksmaxxing.org were looksmaxxing for female attention

Ogres like @ConfusedBolivian need to stay on bodybuilding.com
1719997784119589 "bro gym is cope"

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and GunDevilHybrid
Are you retarded?

Im not saying gym is cope im saying clavs physique has more female appeal than @ConfusedBolivian
i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

View attachment 3011524

Also im on 350 test only atm (started 3 weeks ago been off for a year before that)

6”2 187lb
i am almost 50lbs heavier then you buddy, you are fucking small

he probably doesnt eat much

Are you retarded?

Im not saying gym is cope im saying clavs physique has more female appeal than @ConfusedBolivian
Yea he looks shit anyway, im only on trt ive never blasted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ConfusedBolivian
holy shit the levels of hypocrisy
Dont think yk what that means, my biggest cycle was half g of test jfl

Ive been off for over a year just started trt again 3 weeks ago, i will easily frame mog u soon. Im also only 18

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Dont think yk what that means, my biggest cycle was half g of test jfl

Ive been off for over a year just started trt again 3 weeks ago, i will easily frame mog u soon. Im also only 18
nice lies bro, keep up the cope

Yeah cuz the average zoomer is 6'7 :soy:
You need to be tall enough to make it to the NBA.

And you need a long enough wingspan.

Most of the NBA players drafted were 6'4+ barefoot height, 6'10+ wingspan, 200+ lbs.

Over for T-Rex armcels.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You need to be tall enough to make it to the NBA.

And you need a long enough wingspan.

Most of the NBA players drafted were 6'4+ barefoot height, 6'10+ wingspan, 200+ lbs.

Over for T-Rex armcels.
Basketball is boring af bro

he has a good appealing physique for foids, fragile masculinity in 2024 :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
call people faggots on .org like hes not slaying and i fucked a bitch raw today so keep coping and posting about people who dont know you exist
oh you fuck damn you mog so hard bhai ive never done that mirin

View attachment 3011524

6”2 187lb
trenfuel. how tf u gonna be off test for a year lmao

why even post this lol I dont think he claims to be some huge guy

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

he's doing exactly that. Using his grandma in a derogatory way to jester to faggots online. It's disrespectful af. I still remember the time he doxxed his parents and called them ugly and then got the thread deleted cuz niggas were criticizing him for being a retarded autist who seethes at his parents. @PsychoDsk remembers

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk