Clavicular is skinny af and looks natty

he's doing exactly that. Using his grandma in a derogatory way to jester to faggots online. It's disrespectful af. I still remember the time he doxxed his parents and called them ugly and then got the thread deleted cuz niggas were criticizing him for being a retarded autist who seethes at his parents. @PsychoDsk remembers
i would say it depends on if she knows what's happening and if she's going to be online or not

if she's completely oblivious to what's happening then yeah i agree it would be disrespectful

but if she knows/understands and finds it funny then it's ok imo

he's doing exactly that. Using his grandma in a derogatory way to jester to faggots online. It's disrespectful af. I still remember the time he doxxed his parents and called them ugly and then got the thread deleted cuz niggas were criticizing him for being a retarded autist who seethes at his parents. @PsychoDsk remembers
It's not that deep man.

Yea he’s a fucking retard