Clean shaven again. Rate my frame(18” bidelt jfl). How over is it ? I want to gymmax. And fucking please point out the flaws and failos pls.

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
5’9” barefoot // 18” bidelt with long and thin neck (14”)

Frame:

Face in motion:

Reference Video for the autists who want to calculate my evening compressed height:

I feel like my body looks like rodeblur's. Disproportionate Goblin.

might be my final rate thread for a while because I'm loggin off to actually looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
Idk, did u think of maybe not covering your mf face with ur phone

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Subhuman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to be human and PointOfNoReturn
removed audio but I'm saying 'its over' in the end xd
oh nvm didn't. btw im spamming for visibility bc final rate thread and I fucking want all my failos listed out for once

i need a new cut. but my hair isn't dense and im nw2.5 and receeding further so I need to get on fin asap :feelswhy:

Frame:

Face in motion:

Reference Video for the autists who want to calculate my evening compressed height:

might be my final rate thread for a while because I'm loggin off to actually looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
His looks worse and you have alot of muscle so that may be off putting it
I don’t really have much muscle I’m completely neet and don’t use my body. Here’s a more accurate video. If this guy is a framelet I def am cuz imo he has a better frame, mine may be slightly wider tho

Thread 'Is my body fucked beyond repair or can I get toned fairly easy? Video at 18% body fat'
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-...oned-fairly-easy-video-at-18-body-fat.501271/

Bidelt is like 18.5 but might be bigger cuz I measured myself and it was hard
Same it’s 18.5 when I measure but it was bigger when I had someone else measuring with their hands perpendicular against the wall

MTN to HTN face, subhuman frame.

maybe low LTN frame maximum

What’s my pheno

Same it’s 18.5 when I measure but it was bigger when I had someone else measuring with their hands perpendicular against the wall
What's your pant inseam? Your torso size looks similar to mine. Do you have long legs?

182cm is 6ft not 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
This is usually the result:

Frame:

Face in motion:

see that framemaxx guide here, also do shoulder exercise etc

need to gym hard
get on accutane
save to get jaw fixed

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Ur 6’0 not 5’9

Frame:

Face in motion:

It's not over ur a good MTN nothing special tho

Ill weigh later don’t have a scale rn

need to gym hard
get on accutane
save to get jaw fixed
yeah. Idk ab accutane tho that might cuck me, I’m going to hop on tret instead. currently just on azelaic acid and a normal skincare routine

Feel like I’m a walking framepill cuz I can easily get mogged by a 5’5” guy with insane frame. Similarly how @6ft4 couldn’t mog @forevergymcelling

Feel like I’m a walking framepill cuz I can easily get mogged by a 5’5” guy with insane frame. Similarly how @6ft4 couldn’t mog @forevergymcelling
Forevergymcel was using weird ass angle frauds. Any nigga that goes to the gym knows how to spread their lays before a pic. He doesn’t walk around like that jfl

How do u get tiktok hair my hair is always oily and cowlicked as soon as I start sweating

Ill weigh later don’t have a scale rn

yeah. Idk ab accutane tho that might cuck me, I’m going to hop on tret instead. currently just on azelaic acid and a normal skincare routine
i would say just tret but your body and grease level says do accutane. doesn't cuck you, cures you.

then go on tret with azelaic acid after for antiaging which is what I am actually.

i would say just tret but your body and grease level says do accutane. doesn't cuck you, cures you.

then go on tret with azelaic acid after for antiaging which is what I am actually.
Keep in mind i was sluggin with vaseline on this vid

Frame:

Face in motion:

Your gonial angle is too high which fucks up your jawline

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back