Is my body fucked beyond repair or can I get toned fairly easy? Video at 18% body fat

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Don’t mind my face I have fly bites on it and have been eating cookies and hotdogs all week so I’m bloated, what should I do to fix my body? Also if I lost weight would my face become more defined? Also here’s some side profile pics looks bad in video cuz I’m turning my head to look at camera

Attachments

• F183E27F-06B7-485C-8D15-AC7A7D6DA3CB.jpeg
    F183E27F-06B7-485C-8D15-AC7A7D6DA3CB.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 17B7554A-A8F6-4174-B78A-09D050063757.jpeg
    17B7554A-A8F6-4174-B78A-09D050063757.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Roids are for idiots why would I want small balls and acne and hair loss? My genes are already decent anyways so I don’t need them, I just do nothing but eat like shit and sit in my room all day so I look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Roids are for idiots why would I want small balls and acne and hair loss? My genes are already decent anyways so I don’t need them, I just do nothing but eat like shit and sit in my room all day so I look like shit
don't roid, you have potential. Just gymmaxx as natty and see where that takes you. Even if you don't get a good physique, don't roid, you already don't look bad and roids have too many sides imo.
Still, you should probably be able to get very good results.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and YouLiveForYourself
birdcel

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
@Octillionaire3 uncanny resemblance

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
good fat storage genetics if you got those abs at 18% ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Fuck off I broke my nose like 3 times I can get a nose job for free or cheap in Canada when I want to, gonna get bimax first though

good fat storage genetics if you got those abs at 18% ngl
Yeah they were better when my bf was lower but they still show now kinda, have shit fat storage in my face tho it was completely round and disgusting when I was 200lbs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
that is simply not 18% bf. More like 14%

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel, LooksOrDeath, TrestIsBest and 6 others
you're just a random skinny guy wtf are you talking about "fix my body". at least you're not fat. just eat and lift weights

Hardly, it is your bones at this point tbh.

Yeah lol, @FailedNormieManlet what's the verdict?
He is near 12% bf. He should not cut, he is way too skinny and will just look like a somali refugee at that point. I would even put him at 12% bf, but it's hard to do that with giga-skinny guys since there's not much muscle there. He needs to bulk and lift weights. Not everyone has fat distribution for face, and if he wants to be lower bf% he needs more muscle otherwise he will look stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
I
You're around 12-13%
Theres literally no way I am lol, I’m at least 16 but I would say 18, my thighs and ass store and ton of fat and so do my arms and face, when I was working out my face was much skinnier and my abs were more visible and I was eating way less, now I eat all the time and do nothing, and there’s no way I was only 12% when I was working out, I was around 14% then, I can even put some pics if I find any

Attachments

• F3C6C632-3AA6-499E-9E00-5873C98CD5DE.jpeg
    F3C6C632-3AA6-499E-9E00-5873C98CD5DE.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 430ABF7C-FEDB-4F61-BC0E-C3ACB40841BF.jpeg
    430ABF7C-FEDB-4F61-BC0E-C3ACB40841BF.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1758D7B6-4F72-47D1-9F8E-9A7CEFF4414F.png
    1758D7B6-4F72-47D1-9F8E-9A7CEFF4414F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I

Theres literally no way I am lol, I’m at least 16 but I would say 18, my thighs and ass store and ton of fat and so do my arms and face, when I was working out my face was much skinnier and my abs were more visible and I was eating way less, now I eat all the time and do nothing, and there’s no way I was only 12% when I was working out, I was around 14% then, I can even put some pics if I find any
When I was 18 I looked literally nothing like this body wise, and it's not just genetics. There are ppl with 18% that you could guess that they dont even exercise and you might not even be mistaken. Your face is also very lean despite lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
When I was 18 I looked literally nothing like this body wise, and it's not just genetics. There are ppl with 18% that you could guess that they dont even exercise and you might not even be mistaken. Your face is also very lean despite lack of bones
How am I not 18% tho? I have all that extra fat if I were lower I wouldn’t have that right? Or do I just need to put on muscle? Would putting on muscle also help my face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I

No way in hell you're close to 18% You're 14% AT LEAST. You can be certain of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, TrestIsBest and rand anon
No way in hell you're close to 18% You're 14% AT LEAST. You can be certain of that
Show pics of 18 body fat people then I don’t believe, I do have severe body dysmorphia so my view is probably skewed but I still am certain I’m at least 16%

Your skin looks so thin, you're not 18% lmao.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Constantin Denis
You are already there, or at most 13%.

This is obvoius because you're recessed with a defined jawline.
So basically I need bimax with ccw? Also am I normie tier or incel?

In UK it's over for you. Everywhere else u might stand a chance... with a landwhale.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
He is 18% he just have fat on arms etc

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Constantin Denis
In UK it's over for you. Everywhere else u might stand a chance... with a landwhale.
Most UK girls I meet on Omegle say I’m fit. And I’ve had good looking gfs before lol, when I lost weight I matched with a bunch of girls I went to school with on tinder that I used to like, and they weren’t land whales.

muh small balls

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Suifuel if that is 18% bodyfat. But it’s not :owo:

If this is you after that kind of lifestyle then your genetics are GREAT, your frame also looks good, you will progress way faster than most others in the gym. When I was living your lifestyle I looked waaaay worse than you.

roids arent for idiots and pls dont get cocky and say you have "decent genes" as I saw you flex your bicep in the video and saw the shortest insertion ever, you need to lean bulk and add muscle tissue and then the body will be more inclined to burn off the extra fat you dont like, its not rocket science, eat real food, lift heavy with volume, sleep well and repeat, if you do it right you will fall in love with it and it will become like second nature and you wont be fixated on your physique everyday and by the time you know it youll be in good shape bro

What mouthbreathing does to a mf
2888498 17B7554A A8F6 4174 B78A 09D050063757

the skin is not a Problem

Do you even lift?

You the oofy doofy face that can be only ascended with face tats.

Just add mass on your shoulders-traps-neck and invest in face tats.