Clen or DNP

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
which one mogs clen or dnp? i’m going to take furosemide as well after my bulking cycle. 11% bodyfat and debloated this summer or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and NotCarv
DNP, clen is too unpredictable. With DNP you know what’s going to happen at certain dosages and take precautionary measures.

With clen, you can be fine one second and then have a heart attack out of nowhere. Fuck that shit.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and NorwoodAscender
Non, they have severe side effects.
Use metformin 850mg at evening for healthier leanmaxxing or albuterol

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Albuterol 2mg fasted in morning while doing cardio, add 2mg every 4 days for a period of 1 month to see nice leanmaxxing results.
Metformin for insulin sensitivity and ghrelin suppresion

• +1
which one mogs clen or dnp? i’m going to take furosemide as well after my bulking cycle. 11% bodyfat and debloated this summer or rope tbh
Furosemide will destroy ur health that shit is dangerous and easy to over dose

• +1
Injectable l carnitine mogs

• +1
DNP is the quickest . Clen is a meme, alternatively if khat leaves are legal in ur country those can help, so can ephedrine and white kratom

• +1
Is there anything that just retains muscle mass and doesn’t rlly do much else. I can easily handle dieting for leanmaxxing, but I just don’t want to lose muscle. I’m eating 1g/lb bw protein, but I can still see my lifts very slowly going down.

• +1
why is no one considering sema?

• +1
Is there anything that just retains muscle mass and doesn’t rlly do much else. I can easily handle dieting for leanmaxxing, but I just don’t want to lose muscle. I’m eating 1g/lb bw protein, but I can still see my lifts very slowly going down.
i’d hop on ostarine

DNP

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular