Clen

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,426
Reputation
1,046
My vendor doesn’t have rybelsus so I’m getting clen, I don’t want to do 40 mcg so likely will split it into 20mcg, I run that for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I’m done, should I use 40mcg instead or no, I want to lower my bodyfat percentage, so clen will be good but I also don’t know the process of what to do while on this compound or what ancillaries, even after research I haven’t found my answer, I would appreciate help bhais
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and Nxxy
why not just reta
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366 and fantom0726
I’ve used clen
For 4 weeks striaght tapering up
I didn’t do 2 week on then off

But just use Reta tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366 and fantom0726
rybelsus is ass
why would u want it with its 1% bioavailability
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
why not just reta
I’ve used clen
For 4 weeks striaght tapering up
I didn’t do 2 week on then off

But just use Reta tbh
I don’t wanna pin, that’s why I need an oral fat burner, I was looking into bam 15 but literally no source has it, if you can recommend some good oral fat burners besides clen that would be fine
 
rybelsus is ass
why would u want it with its 1% bioavailability
Haven’t seen other orals I can take to lose weight besides rybelsus and clen, idk where to find a high dose semaglutide oral either
 
I’ve used clen
For 4 weeks striaght tapering up
I didn’t do 2 week on then off

But just use Reta tbh
Do you need any like ancils on clen or what do you do, and how good were ur results
 
Do you need any like ancils on clen or what do you do, and how good were ur results
Other oral fat burners are T3

I was on test-e when I was running clen, results are okay but not as strong as T3 but T3 burns muscles so wouldn’t recommend unless your on roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
Other oral fat burners are T3

I was on test-e when I was running clen, results are okay but not as strong as T3 but T3 burns muscles so wouldn’t recommend unless your on roids
Alr thank u, ig I’ll js run 20mcg for first 1-2 week then taper up like you did
 

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
1
Views
12
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
Clayed.nas
Replies
40
Views
77
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
Thodian
Replies
0
Views
22
Thodian
Thodian
Sean O’Pry
Replies
1
Views
36
superogar
superogar
Lexapro
Replies
5
Views
82
Lexapro
Lexapro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top