Reta or dnp or clen what's your go to?

Clayed.nas

Clayed.nas

Zyzz up tren hard
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Posts
1,306
Reputation
1,344
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Sean O’Pry
Going to buy clen from Indiamart, is it good?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas
reta

im on 3mg rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and Clayed.nas
I used Reta to go from 135kg to 95kg and the. I aded dnp to go from 95 to 75
Clean is useless just use dnp
My maximum dose was 300 don’t be stupid or you will die
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and Clayed.nas
I used Reta to go from 135kg to 95kg and the. I aded dnp to go from 95 to 75
Clean is useless just use dnp
My maximum dose was 300 don’t be stupid or you will die
Dnp isn't an option for me im doing clen need to lose 3 or 4 kg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
i only know what reta is not hte others tings
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas and Sean O’Pry
i know 3 people who have needed glasses after using for 2 months 😭
they’re probably attention seeking

reta has no correlation to eyesight loss

and i’ve been on for several months

never experienced any issues with eyesight

nor has anyone else i know who has used it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas
they’re probably attention seeking

reta has no correlation to eyesight loss

and i’ve been on for several months

never experienced any issues with eyesight

nor has anyone else i know who has used it
Any muscle lose?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Dnp isn't an option for me im doing clen need to lose 3 or 4 kg
What is your bf %?
just to tell you guys from a person that goes from 135 to 75
Going from 95 to 75 was x10 harder than the first round that’s why I aded dnp
 
I used Reta to go from 135kg to 95kg and the. I aded dnp to go from 95 to 75
Clean is useless just use dnp
My maximum dose was 300 don’t be stupid or you will die
Bro why am I barely feeling anything when on 250mg?
 
they’re probably attention seeking

reta has no correlation to eyesight loss

and i’ve been on for several months

never experienced any issues with eyesight

nor has anyone else i know who has used it
it’s mostly older people tho. my mom and her friends 😂 and then one of my friends. my mom and her friend can no longer legally drive at night, and my friend where’s glasses because he started using. my mom i would imagine is not attention seeking. yes it’s reta not anything else before you doubt me 😂
 
u got scammed and are taking fake shit 😂
I confirmed my source through Meso RX.

Also, I’m experiencing side effects like lethargy and the change of color in bodily fluids. And I have gone down to 215 from 220.
 
I confirmed my source through Meso RX.

Also, I’m experiencing side effects like lethargy and the change of color in bodily fluids. And I have gone down to 215 from 220.
well then i got nothing to say. how fast did u drop 5 lbs. i might put my friend on since he is severely depressed about his weight even though he’s lost 50+ lbs natty
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
well then i got nothing to say. how fast did u drop 5 lbs. i might put my friend on since he is severely depressed about his weight even though he’s lost 50+ lbs natty
I dropped 5lbs in a week.

And that’s only because I wasn’t dieting properly. I bet if I diet properly then I will actually drop weight faster.
 
  • +1
Reactions: parachuteman
I dropped 5lbs in a week.

And that’s only because I wasn’t dieting properly. I bet if I diet properly then I will actually drop weight faster.
what dosing should i do my friend and how much is it, he’s poor and isn’t smart so i have to help him 😂
 
what dosing should i do my friend and how much is it, he’s poor and isn’t smart so i have to help him 😂
Bro quit referring to yourself as “friend” :lul::lul::lul:

How much does he weigh and where does he live? If he lives in giga hot area then he should wait for the weather to get a bit colder and started with 150MG and gradually work his way up to higher doses until he finds the dose that’s ideal for him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: parachuteman
Bro quit referring to yourself as “friend” :lul::lul::lul:

How much does he weigh and where does he live? If he lives in giga hot area then he should wait for the weather to get a bit colder and started with 150MG and gradually work his way up to higher doses until he finds the dose that’s ideal for him.
im skinny as fuck. im malnourished practically, after water polo im hopping on oral steroids and gonna put on 30 lbs.

he’s 212 i think, lives in one of the hottest places in california but this next week itll be like 80-90 degrees. our weeks have still been 98+ since fall has started 🤦‍♂️. dnp is oral i assume? how much per bottle from ur vendor, i’ll see if rohan has it
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ragingmanlet
im skinny as fuck. im malnourished practically, after water polo im hopping on oral steroids and gonna put on 30 lbs.

he’s 212 i think, lives in one of the hottest places in california but this next week itll be like 80-90 degrees. our weeks have still been 98+ since fall has started 🤦‍♂️. dnp is oral i assume? how much per bottle from ur vendor, i’ll see if rohan has it
DNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.

It’s gonna be pretty brutal for your friend if he’s taking it in that kind of weather. Just advise him to be careful so he doesn’t kill himself from overheating or organ failure.

DM For source.
 
  • +1
Reactions: parachuteman
DNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.

It’s gonna be pretty brutal for your friend if he’s taking it in that kind of weather. Just advise him to be careful so he doesn’t kill himself from overheating or organ failure.

DM For source.
alright cool, let me see if my friend wants it and if my vendor has it
 
DNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.

It’s gonna be pretty brutal for your friend if he’s taking it in that kind of weather. Just advise him to be careful so he doesn’t kill himself from overheating or organ failure.

DM For source.
I just sent you a pm
 
They're all dangerous but DNP can be used without long term problems if you're high IQ and affects your body systemically.

Clen there's no way to alleviate the stress it puts on your heart and it primarily is harsh directly on the heart.

DNP is more acutely fatal. But with very high IQ usage is much more effective and less long term problems. Clen won't kill you right away but if you use it long enough it will cause scarring of your heart no matter how high IQ you are with it.

Clen is effectively worse, if you ask me. But DNP kills more and faster.
 

Similar threads

Dravadre
Replies
1
Views
12
skool
skool
fm30366
Serious Clen
Replies
9
Views
50
fm30366
fm30366
kliiipss
Replies
8
Views
40
fraudislaw
fraudislaw
price.
Replies
4
Views
22
bibodude
B
Thodian
Replies
1
Views
12
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top