clenbuterol arrived / need diet advice

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
should i go first on water fast and just try to eat the barely minimum to survive and feel somewhat nice ( no junk shit ofc )

or should i go full keto diet?

thoughts?

go rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and maxmendietta
should've gone with Ephedrine Caffeine and Aspirin, clen has too many sides compared to this stack

Try meth and Connor Murphy fast

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and maxmendietta
I've used it twice, nothing special. A walk with the dog does more for you.
You will get trembling hands, not worth it in my opinion. Maybe it is worth trying if you are <10% bf and are already very low on calories, doing cardio, etc, and you unable to lose the last pounds of fat. But there's no reason to go below 10% if you're not a competing bodybuilder.

start with 20ug and increase dose by 20ug each day

clen is a beta 2 receptor agonist which means it stimulates epinephrine release (adrenaline)
it increases thermogenesis by 10% (increased heart rate, blood flow, etc) thus your basal metabolic rate also increases

it depends on ur brain how u react to it, for example the very first time i took it, i got the urge to fucking eat everything. despite trying to resist, i failed and binged (probably ate ~1200 kcals on top of my maintenance that afternoon)
seems like my brain is programmed to seek food when anxious
the next few days i felt like my appetite decreased a lot

people dont recommend heavy cardio while on it, but i didnt really notice any problems while doing so

i wanted to do a 2 week cycle but ended up quitting 6-7 days into it

it gave me the worst headaches i ever had to endure in my entire life
i thought it was hydration problems, so i tried again a few weeks later and the headache i got that night was so fucking intense i was on the verge of tears, i had to wake my parents up because i thought i needed to go to the hospital or some shit

this happened with me drinking lots of water, eating in a deficit, and consuming both taurine and potassium to avoid problems. i guess my body just cant handle this substance

if your body reacts well to it its good because you can allow yourself an extra 300-400kcal intake, plus you burn more while exercising, but otherwise its not worth it

a clean diet + training mogs every drug to death

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, .👽. and maxmendietta
start with 20ug and increase dose by 20ug each day

clen is a beta 2 receptor agonist which means it stimulates epinephrine release (adrenaline)
it increases thermogenesis by 10% (increased heart rate, blood flow, etc) thus your basal metabolic rate also increases

it depends on ur brain how u react to it, for example the very first time i took it, i got the urge to fucking eat everything. despite trying to resist, i failed and binged (probably ate ~1200 kcals on top of my maintenance that afternoon)
seems like my brain is programmed to seek food when anxious
the next few days i felt like my appetite decreased a lot

people dont recommend heavy cardio while on it, but i didnt really notice any problems while doing so

i wanted to do a 2 week cycle but ended up quitting 6-7 days into it

it gave me the worst headaches i ever had to endure in my entire life
i thought it was hydration problems, so i tried again a few weeks later and the headache i got that night was so fucking intense i was on the verge of tears, i had to wake my parents up because i thought i needed to go to the hospital or some shit

this happened with me drinking lots of water, eating in a deficit, and consuming both taurine and potassium to avoid problems. i guess my body just cant handle this substance

if your body reacts well to it its good because you can allow yourself an extra 300-400kcal intake, plus you burn more while exercising, but otherwise its not worth it

a clean diet + training mogs every drug to death
cope my hand is twitching so now i fap effortlessly.