Mansur
Every Cope has an End
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2024
- Posts
- 5,068
- Reputation
- 8,457
Especially the ones seeking advice, cant stand these mfs
If its regarding Looks, refusing to put in the work or accept advice
If its after a break-up, denying the actual facts and still saying shit like " No I wont find anyone better. I still love her tho " after so many explanations, nigga rot in your own misery
" Why is smth a certain way" " I dont believe this "
Fucking stop wasting my time, these people are so immature thinking life is all rainbows and sunshine and people actually caring for them
Keep on rotting, stay where you are and continue with your journey
So exhausting holy shit
There's no limit to Normism
If its regarding Looks, refusing to put in the work or accept advice
If its after a break-up, denying the actual facts and still saying shit like " No I wont find anyone better. I still love her tho " after so many explanations, nigga rot in your own misery
" Why is smth a certain way" " I dont believe this "
Fucking stop wasting my time, these people are so immature thinking life is all rainbows and sunshine and people actually caring for them
Keep on rotting, stay where you are and continue with your journey
So exhausting holy shit
There's no limit to Normism